New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the board, just posted for the first time yesterday. I'm a female, 40 - so I guess that makes me "old" or at least older :lol

I don't know much about the official BDSM world, just that my husband and I have always had rough sex and after a long dry spell of us being really occupied with young children, work, life, all that, our sex life is revving up again and I'm so enjoying it. He is too LOL

I posted before that I've noticed I like sex much rougher now than before and I have more interest in learning about BDSM than I did when I was younger.

I'm reading various forums and checking things out. The last message board I participated in was parenting-focused but it was pretty aggressive and judegemental so I'm a bit gun shy about jumping in here, afraid to say the wrong thing and everyone will find out I'm not a REAL ___________ fill in the blank - only half kidding there.

I'm new to the board, just posted for the first time yesterday. I'm a female, 40 - so I guess that makes me "old" or at least older :lol

I don't know much about the official BDSM world, just that my husband and I have always had rough sex and after a long dry spell of us being really occupied with young children, work, life, all that, our sex life is revving up again and I'm so enjoying it. He is too LOL

I posted before that I've noticed I like sex much rougher now than before and I have more interest in learning about BDSM than I did when I was younger.

I'm reading various forums and checking things out. The last message board I participated in was parenting-focused but it was pretty aggressive and judegemental so I'm a bit gun shy about jumping in here, afraid to say the wrong thing and everyone will find out I'm not a REAL ___________ fill in the blank - only half kidding there.

Welcome :)

I am pretty new as well and even older than you :eek:

As far as "real" thing goes, well I have been almost banned from certain board because I refused to use capitals. Seriously, I would feel ridiculous if I wrote Me or Mine, and why should I be forced to?
Other thing is I havent found exact label for what I am, I dont have any rl experience and for all I know I might be just kinky.
People here dont seem to mind though :)

everyone I know keeps telling me to knock it off, but it just hit me this year that I'M FORTY YEARS OLD. Most of the people I interact with are my age or older, so it's not like I am having my age rubbed in my face all day...mabye it's a sort of culture-shock or something LOL

yes, but that is coming from someone who's name is "old guy" KIDDING!!!

Careful sb2009, my pant's belt is older than you, and has been soften buy spanking quite a few butts.

I don't know how to do smilies or I would so a red-faced one SORRY!

Hello every one I am Alastair I am a new dom/Master I really look forward to writing some stories on here and making new friends. I cant wait to publish my first erotic tale.

Ok, so I guess it's time I introduced myself. I have been reading through all the stories, and the forums for a while, trying to learn what I could before I actually signed up yesterday. I look forward to reading and learning alot more from those who have more knowledge than I do.

Last edited:
Welcome to da party Mandy! :rose:

Sit back try not to get too comfortable you'll be clenching your bum cheeks soon enough.

Hey..I'm Mischief. First started thinking about BDSM when I became involved with someone I thought was straight but over time realised he was more sub than straight. I made up scenarios to make him happy but my heart wasn't in it. Then I met another man who was interested in BDSM but knew less than I did. I thought he was Dom..turned out he was switch. Anyway, I also made up scenarios for him but most of the time didn't know what the hell I was talking about so I went looking for erotica and found Lit about four months ago. Mostly been in chat (I'm addicted, I think) but I'm glad I found the message board.

Both these men (both cyber relationships) are in very stressful situations and I wondered if becoming more submissive is a way of them just letting go and letting someone else take charge, even for a little while. I'm 37 and married so I won't go outside the home for a relationship. My marriage is pretty much non-sexual and cyber fulfills a need even though skin-to-skin is very tempting.

Just wanted to say Hi and let you know that, No, I'm not a troll!

hello im stu, im in the marines lving down in sad diego for like 3 years, im here to meet some now people and see what happens from there. im just about to try abything at least once.

Hey..I'm Mischief. First started thinking about BDSM when I became involved with someone I thought was straight but over time realised he was more sub than straight. I made up scenarios to make him happy but my heart wasn't in it. Then I met another man who was interested in BDSM but knew less than I did. I thought he was Dom..turned out he was switch. Anyway, I also made up scenarios for him but most of the time didn't know what the hell I was talking about so I went looking for erotica and found Lit about four months ago. Mostly been in chat (I'm addicted, I think) but I'm glad I found the message board.

Both these men (both cyber relationships) are in very stressful situations and I wondered if becoming more submissive is a way of them just letting go and letting someone else take charge, even for a little while. I'm 37 and married so I won't go outside the home for a relationship. My marriage is pretty much non-sexual and cyber fulfills a need even though skin-to-skin is very tempting.

Well a troll can mean lots of things, are you six foot seven inches tall? Now that might be a troll, but a pretty one.:rose:

hello im stu, im in the marines lving down in sad diego for like 3 years, im here to meet some now people and see what happens from there. im just about to try abything at least once.

Well stand at ease Marine, unless a Domme comes into the room, I bet I can beat you to getting on my knees and ass in the air.

Welcome to the party pals

Hello there...

I'm a new poster, but have lurked for a while. I'm a black BBW sub that is just looking to learn more about BDSM as I am new to it all.

I'm a new poster, but have lurked for a while. I'm a black BBW sub that is just looking to learn more about BDSM as I am new to it all.
Hello DJ....
Welcome subsister. No more lurking for you, cum right out of those dark corners and join the rest of us!

Hello Mischief101, love your user name, "Mischief". Just saying the word, mischief, conjures up images of doing something naughty.

Short troll

Well a troll can mean lots of things, are you six foot seven inches tall? Now that might be a troll, but a pretty one.:rose:

Well stand at ease Marine, unless a Domme comes into the room, I bet I can beat you to getting on my knees and ass in the air.

Welcome to the party pals

Thanks for the welcome! I be a very short troll, 5'3". Hope the marine stands to attention! Would love to see the OldGuy on his knees and ass in the air. Quite a visual! Thank you for the rose..very sweet!

Welcome to da party Mandy! :rose:

Sit back try not to get too comfortable you'll be clenching your bum cheeks soon enough.

Thank You :rose:

Meant to get back to this thread sooner to say thank you, but been a bit distracted by a few others lol

new to the forum

Hello all, i am, at the age of 46, being drawn to this discussion. i have submissive yearnings, not yet expored, and would love to make a Domme Female friend online. i hope to meet someone with whom i can share some pretty deep feelings with, and see what develops.

thanks, and a sensual day to all!

rb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back