New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to da party StrayKat

Not posting much yet since I am extremely occupied with trying to find some sense in most of PMs I am getting (you would expect people to actually read personals on site called "Lit", no?), and I havent found a subject to get involved in yet.... but I am reading and mostly having a good laugh out of some threads.

Not posting much yet since I am extremely occupied with trying to find some sense in most of PMs I am getting (you would expect people to actually read personals on site called "Lit", no?), and I havent found a subject to get involved in yet.... but I am reading and mostly having a good laugh out of some threads.

Well don't fret there are many here who still think with their cocks. But also those gems that you gotta did a little to find.

Well don't fret there are many here who still think with their cocks. But also those gems that you gotta did a little to find.

I dont mind men that think with their cock in appropriate moment, actually I hate if they think with their upper head too much then :D

What I meant were just boring one-liners like "wanna see my cock on cam". I have all the cock I want to see in live, I am looking for something completely different, cant imagine why they think pushing something I dont want on me would work? Does it work on other people?

I dont mind men that think with their cock in appropriate moment, actually I hate if they think with their upper head too much then :D

What I meant were just boring one-liners like "wanna see my cock on cam". I have all the cock I want to see in live, I am looking for something completely different, cant imagine why they think pushing something I dont want on me would work? Does it work on other people?

No, it really doesn't.

Pushy people suck.

It's all about them, at least in their little heads.

Just wanted to say hi. I am trying to be more outgoing; afraid i am a bit shy around new people. Oh and I wanted to say thank you; I have enjoyed a lot of your posts.

Abi

Hey guys,
Well my name is Rachel and I've been lurking around and reading things on here for quite some time (bad me!) So thought id finally say hello and maybe start posting. Im switch and looking to find out more about the life style. I think deep down im very dominating and im looking to bring that out with some idea's and talking to some like minded people on here :).. Im in a commited relationship.

My story is a long one and what i am really looking for is some guidance, people who can teach me more about BDSM lifestyle and what it entails, and I have alot of questions..
Soo that's me. Drop me a line if you want, Id be happy to hear from anyone.

Rach
Xo

Welcome Roxxxy91.

:rose:

Ask away, you'll get plenty of answers to any questions you may have here.

I will add my welcome to that girl and rachel; i just started really posting and reading but having a blast. ok and sometimes i am also cringing.

abi

Hi With Love Hayley Kim

HI TO EVERYONE. I am a male of 52 years of age. My name is Hayley Kim and I love to crossdress. Many days I enjoy going into my office wearing pretty panties underneath my trousers and fantazasing about many of the women. I have a few unusual fetishes and enjoy writing about them. I would love to be dressed as a baby girl and a mummy to breast-feed, spank, wipe my nose with their hanky etc. I have many pretty clothes to wear and a growing collection of panties. I would love to be excepted in this section and share my fantasies, especially with women. Thank you for letting me write this introduction and look forward to replies.
LOVE AND KISSES
HAYLEY-KIM XX

Hello, all . . .

Been lurking around for so long, and I finally decided to join the forum, looking forward for a chance to contribute.

Hello, all . . .

Been lurking around for so long, and I finally decided to join the forum, looking forward for a chance to contribute.

Hi there :)

This part of forum is the best one for reading serious, well thought and smart discussions in my opinion. Very small number of your typical HNGs posting here :D

Haha, thanks for the welcomes :D I'm into fetish and BDSM, btw.

Still looking for the right place to hang and discuss . . . a LOT of threads to browse :D

hey i'm new to the boards and new to bdsm. i'm a sub. any Dom gentlemen wanna pm me? i'd love to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back