New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a fond welcome to all of those who are new to this little corner of lit. I know I have been welcomed and feel at home here and I hope you all will find what you are looking for here! :D

First Post on these forums

Hi to all. You are all the beneficiaries of my very first post.

I'm a 41 year old bifem sub who lives in the United States. I work in Healthcare. I have been in and out of the BDSM scene since my early 20s. I've tried being a Dom, but I was never comfortable in that role.

I am here to check out the forums as I've recently started submiting my writing here. I also would like to connect with others who understand about being a sub or Dom, etc.

Umm...Hello

Hiya! My name's Syri. I'm a 23 year old female college student (NOT A TROLL) currently majoring in African American studies and looking to broaden my interests.
*this feels like a personals ad*
I'm verrrry brandnew, still trying to find my way around and looking for a mentor of sorts. I love trying new things and meeting new people. Trying to figure out if I'm a dom or sub and things of that nature.
Umm...ummm...*scratches head*

That's about it. Please be nice to me...hahaha...

HornyBabe1965 said:
Hi to all. You are all the beneficiaries of my very first post.

I'm a 41 year old bifem sub who lives in the United States. I work in Healthcare. I have been in and out of the BDSM scene since my early 20s. I've tried being a Dom, but I was never comfortable in that role.

I am here to check out the forums as I've recently started submiting my writing here. I also would like to connect with others who understand about being a sub or Dom, etc.

Well you are at the right place as we are a talkitive bouch. Hope to see more of you around.

Syri07 said:
Hiya! My name's Syri. I'm a 23 year old female college student (NOT A TROLL) currently majoring in African American studies and looking to broaden my interests.
*this feels like a personals ad*
I'm verrrry brandnew, still trying to find my way around and looking for a mentor of sorts. I love trying new things and meeting new people. Trying to figure out if I'm a dom or sub and things of that nature.
Umm...ummm...*scratches head*

That's about it. Please be nice to me...hahaha...

Welcome,Well just remember not all fit in just one box. Your desires can run both ways. As only you know what truly makes you happy.

Hello, I'm a 34 -year-old male in the United States. I'm into all kinds of erotic roleplay, most of it online, but I have strayed often into Dom territory. I have had one semi-Dom experience; it unfortunately had to be extramarital (gulp!) as my partner gets scared at the word "spanking".

Anyway, I'm very happy to have found this site and forum.

Hi all.

I'm 28, male, and more interested in finding a writing voice than in anything tangible. That said, I've grown curious about the dominant strains to my (sexual) personality, and have started nibbling at the edges to see what lay beneath. I'm happily married to the point of being absolutely retarded sometimes; what I seek is a process to help me interrogate myself, integrate these elements into my personality, while hopefully meeting some interesting people and writing decent stories while doing it.

I'm a college teacher and a PhD candidate, so expressing myself in words is nothing particularly new. Still, I've never composed anything on my own, finding success only in the rare times I've found online partners with sympathetic tastes (sexual, literary, and otherwise). More personally, I'm basically a dork with a ridiculously advanced vocabulary, whose tastes range from comic books to postmodern theory, hitting all points in between. I'm interesting to talk to, conversant on a variety of topics, and terrific-smelling to boot.

I'd eagerly welcome pm's, with hopes of good conversation to follow.
Thanks, Risia, for starting this wonderful thread!

I just wanted to extend an extremely warm welcome to everyone who stopped by and said a hello over the last few days :rose: Lit is a great forum to learn and explore, so enjoy! :rose:

kairotic said:
Still, I've never composed anything on my own, finding success only in the rare times I've found online partners with sympathetic tastes (sexual, literary, and otherwise). More personally, I'm basically a dork with a ridiculously advanced vocabulary, whose tastes range from comic books to postmodern theory, hitting all points in between. I'm interesting to talk to, conversant on a variety of topics, and terrific-smelling to boot.

When you mean 'compose', do you mean erotic fiction? Ahhh, it's not so difficult. I'm sure once you find your 'voice' you won't have much trouble.

From a geek to a dork, welcome to Lit!

*waves* Im lurked on these forums off and on for a very long time. I finally desided to get active and post. I can not spell very well so please forgive me for it. Im a sub to someone who loves me very very much, and Im super exsited to be here.

Welcome Gin N Tonic and all others newly posting here.

*HUGS* for those that want them!

Hi everyone...

I've been lurking for quite a while and I have learned so much from this forum. I'm fairly new to the lifestyle and this is such a great place to absorb knowledge. I've met a wonderful Dom here in the BDSM personals a few months ago and we are currently in a very loving LDR. I've recently changed my name to the one he has given me (I never posted much with the other one anyway). Anyway, I'm excited to start posting here.

Welcome, Gin! :rose:

sureibu said:
I've been lurking for quite a while and I have learned so much from this forum. I'm fairly new to the lifestyle and this is such a great place to absorb knowledge. I've met a wonderful Dom here in the BDSM personals a few months ago and we are currently in a very loving LDR. I've recently changed my name to the one he has given me (I never posted much with the other one anyway). Anyway, I'm excited to start posting here.

Welcome, sureibu! :rose: Congrats on meeting your Dom here at Lit! :rose:

I'm a new one here. I've been reading these forums for some time already and today finally decided to become more than just an anonymous reader.

I'm a sub, have experienced one really awful relationship which was eventually pretty much everything people always warn new subs about. And currently I've been under my Master's loving care and guidance for about 9 months, and I couldn't be happier.

I'm 23, but I've known for many many years that I'm submissive.

missy_me said:
I'm a new one here. I've been reading these forums for some time already and today finally decided to become more than just an anonymous reader.

I'm a sub, have experienced one really awful relationship which was eventually pretty much everything people always warn new subs about. And currently I've been under my Master's loving care and guidance for about 9 months, and I couldn't be happier.

I'm 23, but I've known for many many years that I'm submissive.

Welcome to Lit, missy! :rose: Congratulations on being under the care of your Master. Long may it continue :rose:

H01D7H3S3 said:
Hello, I've been a long time reader and fan of Literotica but just recently decided to start paying attention to the forums.

I look forward to conversing with all of you.

Welcome.

Psst. Run! Get out while you still can!

I've got family over in O'Fallon. Well, they were. A few years back they moved to St. Charles.

Hello everyone! I am TheBlackDahlia. I'm a newcomer on this site and am highly drawn to this lifestyle. I tend to lean more towards being a domme. Come say hi, I love meeting new people :D

CutieMouse said:
Simple answer?

Not all Dominants are Sadists.
Not all submissives are masochists.
Fiction is fiction - especially with regards to erotica... except when it's not.

;)
rolltidegirl: as CutieMouse wrote perfectly explained:
Domination/submissions are only a part of the BDSM world, not all.

Bondage,
Domination,
Submission/Sadism,
Masochism

Welcome home, sweetie!

You can ask what you want (even better, open a thread with your doubts and we will try to help you!)

Kisses,
Angel

Welcome to all the newbies who have come in over the weekend.. This is a wonderful place to seek out your questions and anwsers there are lots of knowledgeable people here who give great advice

Welcome :kiss: :rose:

trisquel_astur said:
rolltidegirl: as CutieMouse wrote perfectly explained:
Domination/submissions are only a part of the BDSM world, not all.

Bondage,
Domination,
Submission/Sadism,
Masochism

Welcome home, sweetie!

You can ask what you want (even better, open a thread with your doubts and we will try to help you!)

Kisses,
Angel
I have a couple of clarifications. The first one...I was corrected once, when I didn't include both of the "D" descriptions. So,
Bondage,
Domination/Diciipline
Submission/Sadism,
Masochism

And just for the record...everything in my stories is possible and some of it has actually happened. I've gotta try these things out, don't I?

Okay, not exactly totally new, but new compared to most, and I cant remember for the life of me if I did this one already, so Hi!

Hope all are well, happy and a little horny anyhoo!
~ Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back