New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody. The name is Max. I'm 24 year old artist out of California. I've never done any kind of BDSM but I am fairly curious. I would like to learn more about it to see if I'm interested.

Hi everyone.

I'm a 24yo DaddyDom from NY. Been involved in the lifestyle since about 18 but learned more about it over the years thanks to the internet and Lit!

I have both online and real life experiences. I posted an ad in the personals.

Just here to learn more and hopefully become a better Daddy. :)

Fresh and new :)

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to stop by and say hello, and see who is here. I'm 18 and I'm looking for someone nice to talk to (which I'm sure all of you are,) so just leave me a message or e-mail me!!! I'm kind of a Sub..and I guess I'm looking for a Dom ;) Well just say "Hi" to me.

xoxo L.Hottttt

Knock, Knock, - Hello all :D

...and well met!

This won't be much of an intro, as I want to keep comfortably in cognito <grin>, however I'd like to say hello on my way in (-ish, having been listening at the door for a few days :)).

I'm here to educate myself a little about BDSM, out of personal interest, - and am enjoying the conversations so far :) I think I'll stick around a while if I may.

Also enjoying reading a little erotica here, for the first time since I was a young teen i think (! - I know) - borrowing Emmanuels from my older brothers stash while he was away at school.

My subsequent stash lasted about a month before it was discovered by my increasingly worried mother! Perhaps it's little wonder I didn't take any more forays, - didn't really want to re-visit that little memory <cackle>. Oyh. Time to grow up ;) (I'm 30 now btw :eek:)

So far I've only read dr-mabeuses' A Good Student series, - and I'm bowled over - both by how well crafted it is, and the quite profound effect it had on me. (Thank you dr-mabeuse :D I think you've unlocked a new dimension for me, or at least turned my head in the right direction).

One thing I will add in this snippety bit, - I have a loving b/f, and have no desire to meet anyone here for sex or love or anything inbetween, - but have plenty of room for pals!

I'm all tooled up for a long expedition :)
*clatter clatter*

Welcome Yana, I hope that your time here is interesting and helpful. As to finding good stories go to the BDSM Cafe and there is a thread called the Shameless Plug thread, this lists a bunch of different authors of stories and ones that others here have enjoyed.

I hope you find something to peak your interest.

So this is me saying Hi. And saying I'm not a troll.

I'm just an average 25 year old wrestling with career, school, relationships, and debts. I think I lean 70% dominant, 20% submissive, 10% indifferent, and 25% concerned I'm not educated enough to fulfill any role properly.

I first was introduced to the whole concept a few years ago by my now ex fiance and have not had a chance to really explore more until recently in my current relationship. I have a few good friends who are very big into events all over the area they live, and they are pretty much my go-to people for quick information.

I'm fascinated by high voltage electrical sub-systems and large mechanical things. Small utility rooms with those huge water pipes and heating ducts creep the bejebuz out of me. Seriously, my skin crawls. I play with fire (Poking candle flames with straws, not -play- -with- -fire-).

And I don't like to celebrate my birthday or New Years. It reminds me to much that another year has come to and end, and we're running out of them.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know everyone here, and grateful for the welcome and well receivings I've had so far. Looking forward to becoming part of this crowd.

Hi there

I'm Nicole. I'm a writer and nursing assistant, and a happy, hoplelessly perverted sexual deviant. :nana: I always enojoy the stories here, lots of talent in this place!

I've been into BDSM for a bit under a decade. I'm a bi-female switch. Very into bondage and hard S&M play. This seems like a friendly, nonjudgmental community from what I've seen so far. Glad to meet everybody and looking forward to getting to know you.

Fellow Newbie

Pythoness said:
I'm Nicole. I'm a writer and nursing assistant, and a happy, hoplelessly perverted sexual deviant. :nana: I always enojoy the stories here, lots of talent in this place!

I've been into BDSM for a bit under a decade. I'm a bi-female switch. Very into bondage and hard S&M play. This seems like a friendly, nonjudgmental community from what I've seen so far. Glad to meet everybody and looking forward to getting to know you.

Hello. Welcome. I joined the community only recently, but everyone's been terrific thus far.

I viewed your pics on the needle play thread. Wow. Beautiful. -kitty

Welcome to you too then! I've been reading the stories here for so long, glad I finally decided to join the forum. And thanks so much for the kind words about my pics.

Pythoness said:

Welcome to the boards. I think I could learn a bit from you myself.

18 year old female... i like playing both the dom & sub roles. machochistic tendencies. been into the whole "kinky sex" type thing since i began having it all of 3 years ago (haha). practically married to a 21 year old straight male who is very sub and wayyyy into anal play, and just recently discovered this :)

"Biting my pinkie for courage, steps up"

Greetings A/all,

This is my 1st post on Lit. Nice to meet Y/you A/all.

i am a 40 yr old female sub from Southern Ohio. i have long black hair, stand 5'6", weigh 203, well proportioned, measurements 44DD, 38, 40. Part Cherokee.

i have been involved in the lifestyle since i was 16, when i was collared and trained by my Beloved MasterB. God Rest His Soul. Since His death, i have been married, had 2 sons; now age 14 and 11. And gotten divorced.

Am not currently involved in any relationship, and would like to get back to the Lifestyle, i ache in my soul; because of not being able to please a loving Master.

Fetishes are spanking, bondage, nipple play, moderate to medium pain threshold, anal, and always willing to test my limits. Does believe in using safe words, but has never had to.

My Dont Go Theres: Dislikes anything dealing with body waste, children, and animals.

MasterB. never forced me to be with another woman, and not sure if i could handle it or not.

Am looking to make friends to talk to, and eventually; maybe; a Dom for further training.

~bows and steps down~ :rose:

doveofserenity said:
Greetings A/all,

i am a 40 yr old female sub from Southern Ohio. i have long black hair, stand 5'6", weigh 203, well proportioned, measurements 44DD, 38, 40. Part Cherokee.

i have been involved in the lifestyle since i was 16, when i was collared and trained by my Beloved MasterB. God Rest His Soul. Since His death, i have been married, had 2 sons; now age 14 and 11. And gotten divorced.

Am not currently involved in any relationship, and would like to get back to the Lifestyle, i ache in my soul; because of not being able to please a loving Master.

Fetishes are spanking, bondage, nipple play, moderate to medium pain threshold, anal, and always willing to test my limits. Does believe in using safe words, but has never had to.

My Dont Go Theres: Dislikes anything dealing with body waste, children, and animals.

MasterB. never forced me to be with another woman, and not sure if i could handle it or not.

Am looking to make friends to talk to, and eventually; maybe; a Dom for further training.

Welcome to Lit, doveofserenity! :rose:

doveofserenity, red_head_bitch, Pythoness, N_B..... and all the new friends here:

Welcome to our little kinky corner of Lit.

Here you will find good and very good people, friends, fun, and a lot of info about a lot of different things.

Feel free as at grandma home! :)

Merry Meet

Hello! i joined on the 18th i beleive. And i've been posting on the ameteur pic board. So some of u may already know me....but i just wanted to post here and say hello.

I am a switch. I am dom/lifestyle and sub/sexually. I am also bi, but I'd rather dom a girl in all ways.

I love to be dominated by my husband in bed. I love to be humilated. I llove to be spanked, hair pulled, slapped in the face. I love to please my husband...and do what he wishes.

But as far day to day I am the BOSS!! lol And he is the sub. I make the majority of the decisions. And that is the way i like it.

Anyway, just thought i'd share!!! kissess :kiss:

red_head_bitch said:
18 year old female... i like playing both the dom & sub roles. machochistic tendencies. been into the whole "kinky sex" type thing since i began having it all of 3 years ago (haha). practically married to a 21 year old straight male who is very sub and wayyyy into anal play, and just recently discovered this :)

Welcome and glad you found that special person.

doveofserenity said:
Greetings A/all,

Welcome, you do sound like will make one man very happy. Your wonderful curves and warm heart should make you a very very busy lady. As can tell there will be many wanting your friendship.

NocturnaSuicide said:
Hello! i joined on the 18th i beleive. And i've been posting on the ameteur pic board. So some of u may already know me....but i just wanted to post here and say hello.

I am a switch. I am dom/lifestyle and sub/sexually. I am also bi, but I'd rather dom a girl in all ways.

I love to be dominated by my husband in bed. I love to be humilated. I llove to be spanked, hair pulled, slapped in the face. I love to please my husband...and do what he wishes.

But as far day to day I am the BOSS!! lol And he is the sub. I make the majority of the decisions. And that is the way i like it.

Anyway, just thought i'd share!!! kissess :kiss:

Hello and welcome. Glad to see you here and must say very pleased seeing you elsewhere also. :)

Why hello there!

I joined today, the 30th of August. I'm living in Rimouski so I don't expect to find anyone from that general area lol.

I'm 22 and curious about BDSM but shy to a fault. I started getting interested in the rougher stuff because of my last "relation", let's just say it that way, restraining me and forcing me into acts I never thought I would do. And I had the most explosive orgasm. I always liked my sex imaginative and original, never been much crazy about the thrusting-sleeping thing but I need to be put into sub-mode in order to achieve something for I am not only shy but EXTREMELY shy about my body and my actions... Anyways, all that to say HELLO to people lol

See you around!

Melanie :nana:

Male, Dom, mid-30's, married to my lovely sub "v", and currently maintaining a relationship with the lovely "w" as well. Yes, they both know, and are friends. Father to four children with "v". Educated professional, still underpaid.

I am naturally Dominant, but never thought about BDSM until "v" suggested it. We'd played with handcuffs and scarves and such, but it turned out she'd had BDSM fantasies all he rlife. I got into it for her sake, but fell out later as I felt like a fraud (various events in my personal life left me feeling pretty powerless, bad situation for someone like me). Since then, we've gotten back into the lifestyle, and it feels as natural as breathing.

My lovely wife posts here, and I finally decided to start posting due to a question that I wanted to run by this forum of knowledgable folk.

Hail, and well met, to you all.

Snoozebutton2 said:
Welcome, you do sound like will make one man very happy. Your wonderful curves and warm heart should make you a very very busy lady. As can tell there will be many wanting your friendship.

~smiles softly~ Thank Y/you A/all for warm welcome. Hope to be able to get past shyness enough to chat more on the boards. But shall be a while yet.

And i know the name is long so if Y/you wish, just call me dove.

~nods and steps down~ :rose:

Hi, I am PearlyChain.

I am a curious male submissive who has not even seen the true world of BDSM face to face yet. Basically, I am quite green behind my ears. My desire is to learn about being a "slave" and eventually gaining a collar from a Mistress or Master. Yes I am bi curious.

Currently I am studying Tech after having completed Media Design. One of my hobbies include writing and like many others I hope it will grow into more than just a hobby in the near future. Of course most of my work (The stories I write) include BDSM and I am open to everything. Some might think.. "If he is still unexperienced about BDSM, how can he write about it?" Well you have a point. Most of the things I write is on how I picture the world of BDSM, the things I would like to experience first hand someday, and of course.. some of the actions the doms and subs in my stories do, isn't what a -real- dom or trained slave would do.

What do I wish to gain out of this community? Well: friends, fun and hopefully a helping hand that could teach me more about the essence of BDSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back