New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverlily said:
Really? You have such interesting avs, I'm surprised you don't get more asking about them.

Yeah... Thank you :) but I've only received one or two PMs out of the blue commenting about them...

Silverlily said:
Really? You have such interesting avs, I'm surprised you don't get more asking about them.

Silverlily, YOU may send me a pm telling me i am hot, and that you want to fuck....but you better watch out for that expensive lingerie of yours!

arctic-stranger said:
Silverlily, YOU may send me a pm telling me i am hot, and that you want to fuck....but you better watch out for that expensive lingerie of yours!

Oh thank you. :rolleyes:

*laughs*

Unfortunately, your box overfloweth yet again.

Alrighty, I have spent a fair amount of time lurking on this board, while I normally hang out in the Srp's. Though it was time to come and say hello.

26 y/o Domme from Western Canada.

Mist S said:
Alrighty, I have spent a fair amount of time lurking on this board, while I normally hang out in the Srp's. Though it was time to come and say hello.

Welcome!

Mist S said:

welcome to the boards :). I'm also from Canada, BC, as I'm sure you can see. Lurking is no fun lol, I had to lurk for a week before I even got my confirmation e-mail. Either way, hope you have fun here :).

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have been around for a while, but as I said, mostly on the srp's. It is good to see how this board has flourished since its inception.

Aeroil...What part of BC?

Mist S said:
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have been around for a while, but as I said, mostly on the srp's. It is good to see how this board has flourished since its inception.

Ah, my mistake :)

I was just roaming the various boards and found this one very intrigueing and wanted to say hello.
Hi everyone.:)

Mist S said:

a city by the name of kamloops, small place, I attached a modded version of a map of BC if ya wanna see lol. (and yes I made it myself :) ) hehehe

Attachments

• bcmap.jpg
    bcmap.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 182
Aeroil...I grew up Very close to there. I lived for 10 years in Seymour Arm (80k north of Salmon Arm which is the more recognisable of the two) we used to get our groceries from Chase and go visiting on the weekends in Kamloops :) Cute map, but it doesnt show my old stomping grounds lol, probably due to the the fact it had less people in the winter than Anglemont.

Anyway, evening everyone else, I am not having an exceptional day, but I hope yours is better.

Mist S said:
Aeroil...I grew up Very close to there. I lived for 10 years in Seymour Arm (80k north of Salmon Arm which is the more recognisable of the two) we used to get our groceries from Chase and go visiting on the weekends in Kamloops :) Cute map, but it doesnt show my old stomping grounds lol, probably due to the the fact it had less people in the winter than Anglemont.

Anyway, evening everyone else, I am not having an exceptional day, but I hope yours is better.
so even my maps are cute lol :). well I just googled a map of BC and drew the arrow on in a paint program, which is why you can see the big "click to see inset" button on there lol, I didn't see it until later :).

Cripes...the best map i found doesnt even have it on there lol. I've included it in this post, if you look at the top edge, and then add a couple inches, thats where i was lol

As for cute...the map was cute, I dont know about you though ;)

ah, well that's a much better map, mine was just a minute and a half project lol. Where ya livin now anyway? vancouver?

-edit-
oh and I get called cute all the time lol, apparently it's my thing :).

Last edited:
lol apparently that happens to the best of us.

As for where I live, its a closely guarded secret. But, I have spent a good deal of time in Van, though thats not precicely where I am now. Any more than that and I'd have to know you better, for reasons best left to myself (now that sounded So cloak and daggerish, though it wasnt really intended to lol)

Mist S said:
lol apparently that happens to the best of us.

As for where I live, its a closely guarded secret. But, I have spent a good deal of time in Van, though thats not precicely where I am now. Any more than that and I'd have to know you better, for reasons best left to myself (now that sounded So cloak and daggerish, though it wasnt really intended to lol)
hehehe, not a problem, 'sides, us subs aren't supposed to question the dommes lol. I've spent some time in Van too, I have family up there

Questions to me are always allowed, i just get to choose the ones I answer ;)

But, its after midnight for me, I have to be up in a few hours, so I'm off for the night, I hope the remainder of yours goes well for you.

Mist S said:
Questions to me are always allowed, i just get to choose the ones I answer ;)

But, its after midnight for me, I have to be up in a few hours, so I'm off for the night, I hope the remainder of yours goes well for you.
ah, well, goodnight then :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back