New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A girl lost in Illinois...

I posted a few ads on other alternative lifestyle websites but the only repsonses I got were from people who were into it heavy duty and very intense. I'm going to be very new to it so I ended up deleting the ads because I felt a bit overwhelemed. Like what am I getting myself into? I really don't know what to expect. (oh, and I'm also bi but I'll save that for another post in the future)

. . . where does someone look for someone else who might want to explore this type of sexuality with them if you're a beginner? I'm feeling kind of depressed about it actually because I don't think I'll ever be happy dating a "normal" guy or gal. I need someone who's a bit "out there" like me but I'm not sure where to start.

This is a great question for here--so great I'm sure it's answered in several different ways in the library section.

But let me offer this.

My sub and I have, a few times in the past, accepted a newbie submissive to introduce her to what it is she's intrigued by. Although our intent has never been to find a permanent third, we always start with an exchange of ideas and experiences, follow that up with discussion in public places, and make sure all three of us are comfortable.

If we are, we then invite the newbie sub to one of our sessions so she can watch what we do. We're more into "sensation play" than great pain and vivid marking, but it's easy for anyone to get the idea. If, after at least one session as an observer, it still seems a good idea, we invite her to be a participant. Sometimes she is the focus of my attention while my sub observes and "coaches," sometimes the two of them are my focus (my sub enjoys playing with women, also, and enjoys having someone join her to focus on me--and, of course, I absolutely love that).

If, after some length of time the newbie sub still wants to pursue this interest (and I find that about half do, while the other half simply are looking for a permanent mate), she can now do so with some experience under her belt, with some knowledge of others in the scene (we introduce them to others at munches), and a pretty clear understanding of what she should be looking for. And, if she decides this isn't for her, then she doesn't have to worry about it afterwards wondering "what if . . . ".

So, in your area, are there any experienced Dom/sub couples who might take you on as a trainee? Any local boards where you could post this idea?

In addition to the personal guidance, I'd recommend reading everything you can find. It's not all good, but you'll soon learn what's good and what's not.

Oh, one final thing. Believe only about 10% of what you hear on a chat channel.

Good luck.

Prof Bill

i am chatting with this woman i met online, and slowly she reveals to me that she is into bondage, and that she is a sub. I was never attracted to that, other than a few mastabutory fantasies about 9 1/2 weeks. I tried to read Anne Rice's Beauty series, and was bored. I could not get past the first page of The Story of O.

But something stirred in me as we talked. I felt a swelling in the nether regions of my soul. I was able to find other subs (online) and the pleasure of dominance continued to grow.

I started an online relationship with someone (living in Alaska has its drawbacks! not many, but there are some) and began to learn how to exercise mastery over another human being. I learned that doms are not cruel, but they are able to excercise control. I had my online lover in a total state of service.

And then I found this place. The stories range from perfectly horrid to delightful, and i am enjoying this new phase of my life.

If only i could merge my love of Alaska with my desire to be a Master.

Time will tell.

Hello A/all. :) I am still pretty new to Lit, and have been getting a feel for some of the boards here. With what my interests are, it seems only natural that I post here as well! ;)

I am a 27 year old submissive masochist living in Northern Illinois. (I promise, this is not a personal ad! lol) I truly feel I have been submissive my whole life. (But don't worry, I won't go into detail here!)

Anyway, I just thought I'd post and say hello to Y/ya'll! Please forgive the cap thing. I know it annoys some, but it's part of my "D/s upbringing" and simply a part of me in the written world now.

Peace,
Toy :kiss:

Nice to meet you newbers. Though technically speaking, I am still a newber over here, so maybe I should not be all welcoming and be introducing myself. Anyhoo.

Rhizhelle, may I PM you for some herby type information that I am researching for a story idea?

Hello,

I'm 21, I'm new here and just getting into the real-life aspect of BDSM after months of research (no online playing in between though, partly because it just doesn't appeal and partly because the netspeak and certain online conventions (the odd pronoun spellings for example), give the grammar nerd in me too many migraines). Without having a whole lot of experience, I'm hesitant to label myself as much of anything except open to suggestions, but I definitely have interests on both ends of the spectrum (as well as being bisexual). I write, just very slowly, so I may eventually have some stories to put up as well.

dex

hi
i'm very new to this i'm 32 and will do what i'm told or maybe not you mite have to punish me:devil:

MasochisticToy said:

I am a 27 year old submissive masochist living in Northern Illinois. (I promise, this is not a personal ad! lol) I truly feel I have been submissive my whole life. (But don't worry, I won't go into detail here!)

Welcome fellow Far, Far, Far, Western Suburbs Neighbor! I too live way out in the boonies of Northern Ill. Seems we're getting quite the presence out here. :D

Hope to talk again soon,

JustineCredible

JustineCredible said:
Welcome fellow Far, Far, Far, Western Suburbs Neighbor! I too live way out in the boonies of Northern Ill. Seems we're getting quite the presence out here. :D

Hope to talk again soon,

JustineCredible

Oh no!:eek: Are we taking over? lol

Maybe we can get Soulfiregirl, too, depending on where in IL she is? ;)

~Toy :kiss:

P.S.
Thanks for the welcome!

MasochisticToy said:
Oh no!:eek: Are we taking over? lol

Maybe we can get Soulfiregirl, too, depending on where in IL she is? ;)

~Toy :kiss:

P.S.
Thanks for the welcome!

LOL Now wouldn't that just be funny!!! :p

Hmmm...wonder what that says about nightlife in Illinois? EEEKKK!!

;)

JustineCredible said:
Hmmm...wonder what that says about nightlife in Illinois? EEEKKK!!

;)

I know what it says about nightlife in Sycamore... :rolleyes: Sure, Dekalb is a college town, but I don't do bars. Or 20 year olds. lol

MasochisticToy said:
I know what it says about nightlife in Sycamore... :rolleyes: Sure, Dekalb is a college town, but I don't do bars. Or 20 year olds. lol

Whatever it is like, it has to beat alasaka, hands down...

but then, we have big mountains

MasochisticToy said:

Hey, at least you're still closer to DeKalb than I am. I'm in St. Charles, we're half way between anything...
This town has NOTHING, never has, never will.

:rose:

C's Button said:
Nice to meet you newbers. Though technically speaking, I am still a newber over here, so maybe I should not be all welcoming and be introducing myself. Anyhoo.

Rhizhelle, may I PM you for some herby type information that I am researching for a story idea?

Not a problem, hon. I don't deal much with the actual compounding, if you're looking for medi uses. I know someone who can help once I know what you're looking for. I mostly just grow the stuff.

JustineCredible said:
Hey, at least you're still closer to DeKalb than I am. I'm in St. Charles, we're half way between anything...
This town has NOTHING, never has, never will.

:rose:

I've been told they have nice antique malls. ;)

Re: Re: A girl lost in Illinois...

Originally posted by Prof Bill
So, in your area, are there any experienced Dom/sub couples who might take you on as a trainee? Any local boards where you could post this idea?

In addition to the personal guidance, I'd recommend reading everything you can find. It's not all good, but you'll soon learn what's good and what's not.

Good luck.

Prof Bill [/B]

Actually, right now I'm mainly looking for pen-pals and I am reading up on things. I'm also looking for support groups in my area.

When I first posted my ad in the personals section I was all woe is me and I'll see what I get. Then I'm getting hit with a bunch of PM's every day, and it's like ok, maybe I'd better slow down a bit and be more specific. The ad has turned into a nice crash course for me actually. LOL.

I think I was just all depressed when I first joined here and that tone may have come accross in my posts. But I'm doing better. (when I start getting sarcastic, then I'm usually feeling better....lol)

Thankyou for the kind words though Bill. Much appreciated.

I didn't realize there were so many of us from Illinois. KEWL. (Illinois...home of the freaks....lol)

;)

Hello everyone,

I'm new here although I'm not new to Lit I've been lurking here for a while and learning what I can.

If I had to put a label on me I would say I'm a Switch both being Sub and being a Dom appeal to me, and I am very new at this.

I was first attracted to Lit as an outlet for my writing, I'm a writer at heart and can be very creative when the mood hits.

Hello!
I am new....so I figured I'd introduce myself :)

I am 28, married for 2 years, sub/slave. I like to be dominated in every way (mentally and physically). I just realized that my feelings were part of a much larger thing. It really took things to the next level for me. I haven't done any online playing. Haven't really done any playing (scenes or whatever). I just like to be bossed around, told what to do, humiliated, and serve my Master all the time. And I am a stay at home mom, which kind of allows me to be in this world all the time.

Ummmm......I'm still kind of getting my Master into this stuff. I told him I want to be used and abused, but he was still too gentle. I rented secretary and I said "I want you to tell me what I'm allowed to eat" and I think he started getting it :D I pointed out how purple her ass was, lol.

I'm glad I found some people to talk to about this type of stuff. This is just the beginning for me and I'm excited about growing in new directions with this stuff. I don't know anyone in my area, though (SW Ohio).

**I tend to either lurk or talk a lot....no middle ground for me!

South West Ohio

Angie,

Welcome to the Board and to the scene (life). I hope it provides for you all that you need.

There are active groups in both Cincy and Dayton that I know of. Is it possible for you to get to either of them for a munch?

If so, let me know and I'll send you email addresses. Or you can check on Yahoo for it.

Prof Bill

I used to work at a little adult toy shop, and I know there were some guys that would come in and tell me all about the scene here, but that was a while ago and I've lost touch....I haven't searched for any groups, yet. But I will and if I have any problems finding them, I'll pm ya :)

Thanks!

hello, im new here but not new to the BDSM, i love bondage and being told what to do but alas im single... im looking for a dom right now but i can hope...i hope we can be friends here.:kiss:

Erajua said:
hello, im new here but not new to the BDSM, i love bondage and being told what to do but alas im single... im looking for a dom right now but i can hope...i hope we can be friends here.:kiss:

Welcome, and i can always use a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back