Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, so has anyone been doing any especially nerdy nerdery lately?

Nothing spectacular here. Between bouts with plague, school, and nerdgasming on playing Catwoman on Arkham City, it's been trying to get some RP stuff done and having a Garou story distracting the hell out of my schoolwork...

Been fussing around with my new Android tablet trying to get VPN to work on it.

Not too successful so far. Connections keep disconnecting after a few minutes.

Nerds are becomin' scarce round these parts. *spits tobacco* I 'member when mighty herds of 'em used to thunder 'cross the prairies. *takes out a harmonica and begins to play Home on the Range*

How've you been, Tex? Played any good games lately?

Not really, I beat Mass Effect 3 right before this deployment, and have mostly been idling around, playing android games or just vegging out. Should really finish the ME3 DLCs.

Did finally get the wife to play Mass Effect. She was hooked within about 3 seconds of Joker's first lines.

Not really, I beat Mass Effect 3 right before this deployment, and have mostly been idling around, playing android games or just vegging out. Should really finish the ME3 DLCs.

Did finally get the wife to play Mass Effect. She was hooked within about 3 seconds of Joker's first lines.

You're very fortunate to have a spouse who games. Most guys get nagged about it.

I just finished the new Tomb Raider and I loved it. I tried playing the first one many years ago and couldn't get into it, but now I'm working my way backwards through the more recent ones in the series.

*Pokes head in*

Penis.

:p

Rats. Just missed Rei.

Penis?

If you want mine, I'll poke the head in you

Nuuuuuuuuu... ;-;"

You're very fortunate to have a spouse who games. Most guys get nagged about it.

I just finished the new Tomb Raider and I loved it. I tried playing the first one many years ago and couldn't get into it, but now I'm working my way backwards through the more recent ones in the series.

Rats. Just missed Rei.

Penis?

Yup. Pen 15.:cattail:

15? Quit braggin', Rei.

I just got back from seeing the new Star Trek. While it was not the Trek I grew up with, I thought it was loads of fun. Go see it, nerds.

Look how fast this thread almost dropped into the abyss again.

Not on my watch!

tumblr_mj8xz68fTp1rcce77o1_500.jpg

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back