Formula 1 Racing

No drama today,Red Bull dominating so far 1st and 2nd.

Mercedes still can't keep up and the Haas cars are bad as usual.

No drama today,Red Bull dominating so far 1st and 2nd.

Mercedes still can't keep up and the Haas cars are bad as usual.
Except Bearman's debut performance being a massive talking point. Couldn't have asked for much better from him having only gotten FP3 before having to take on qualifying. Curious where and when he'll end up with a permanent seat.

Let's stay up and watch this tonight.... Australian GP. 🇦🇺

Can anyone keep up with Red Bull? any competition?

Let's stay up and watch this tonight.... Australian GP. 🇦🇺

Can anyone keep up with Red Bull? any competition?
If Carlos can keep the discomfort at bay, he might have a chance, but I don't think they're trying to close the gap to Red Bull as much as they're trying to close it to Verstappen.

It's going to take a couple of updates to have a chance, and hope that Red Bull's updates don't negate progress.

If Carlos can keep the discomfort at bay, he might have a chance, but I don't think they're trying to close the gap to Red Bull as much as they're trying to close it to Verstappen.

It's going to take a couple of updates to have a chance, and hope that Red Bull's updates don't negate progress.
Ferrari has some speed,could challenge but we'll see.

My ex and my teenage daughter were lucky enough to spend the day with Ferrari in the pits on Friday, and again yesterday in Casa Ferrari.

They had the greatest time. I tried to find somewhere to upload some videos but no joy.

Well let's stay up late and watch this tonight...Japanese GP 🇯🇵

Red Bull on the front row,can Ferrari pull it off again?

And they finally get the race going again after 25-30 minutes,repairing the track....

Interesting strategies out there,hard tires and pit less or soft tires and pit more....

Yeah, seems like softs are just burning right off and there’s a lot more deg on the mediums as well. That lap 23 pit exit was nuts!!!

I think the Ferrari are on the hard tire strategy,pitting only once might work if they can hold.

Red Bull on the soft.

Red Bull too fast too strong,dominating finishing 1st and 2nd.

Ferrari not too far behind finishing 3rd and 4th.

Was gonna get up for it. Rolled over and went back to sleep. Red Bull / Max too dominant to are much for it I’m afraid, I’ll just wait for the Netflix show in 10 months

Interesting thinking of the idea of Ferrari competing with Red Bull at least a little bit. But as usual will be watching the competition after the first place spot. Thats locked up as usual. But it’s exciting to pay attraction to positions 2 thru 10.

Back