need a good position for first time sex :)

Cresent_moon

Virgin
what would be the best position for
losing your virginity
i dont wanna do it misanary style
smile.gif

Deb is that you? Have you filled out a differnt profile? Starting these new threads with all the spelling and grammer errors? Well??

Here is you answer: A good postion for first time sex is proably doogie style with a real dog. Why you might ask, well you don't have to worry about getting pregant, they'll lick you clean afterwards, and they won't tell all there freinds what it was like... You should proably start with a small breed of dog ie: Toy Poddle, Jack Russell, ect... and work your way up the Collies, Dalmations and the like only experienced girls take on the Great Danes, Irish Wolf Hounds. Then you work you way up to the Shetland Ponies of the world..... Then after you have mastered all the above you'll be ready to take on the Dixon Lee Carter's of the world......

Thanks Deb.... I too was getting a little tired of all the politics......

I agree with bs. Go slow and don't be in a hurry ....

CresMoon--
Don't take those queefs seriously...
smile.gif

If you don't want to do it missionary position, then try with you on top. This way you can control how much of his dick you take in and how fast you do it.

Lots of foreplay is the key-- get your pussy dripping wet so that his pecker will slide right in...

)))))))))))))queefs(((((((((((((((????????
hullo_nurse ............arghh!!!! :)

[This message has been edited by gary1 (edited 02-06-2000).]

Cresent_moon, don't take these queefs seriously.

No, BS, I'm not cresent_moon. I do have another name on the BB because, well, Lasher likes to play the sweet little lesbian lip licker, does he not?

BS, I play a guy in my alter-ego on this BB. I have a big purple dick I like to brag on and stick in everybody's face. Now, all you have to figure out is which one I am.

Back