Naughty Scavenger Hunt

tumblr_lv84yzxPIm1r3i4xno1_500.jpg

Here you go, Playful. Enjoy. :)

oh, and 32. :)

Done! Whoohoo!

Wait, wait, wait?!?

I have what? 4 points?!? Grrr.. I gotta step up my game.

Ok hit me with a task !

Wait, wait, wait?!?

I have what? 4 points?!? Grrr.. I gotta step up my game.

Ok hit me with a task !

Sorry about that Scent, but your people keep posting over here...and I kinda set the score to favor playing in public...

So, for you next task, please bring me walkingeagle's copy of the Story of O...thanks, good luck hunting...

Excellent job Playful, very excellent job indeed..I believe that makes you the scoreboard leader...I need another quest...fast...How about you send me seeking my dear?:rose::rose:

See if EbersMoll will give you the black leather assless chaps I'm sure are being kept hidden. ;):kiss:

Sorry about that Scent, but your people keep posting over here...and I kinda set the score to favor playing in public...

So, for you next task, please bring me walkingeagle's copy of the Story of O...thanks, good luck hunting...

Ok my fault I misunderstood I thought they were suppose too.

Ok go it I'm on it!

Task completed and posted in the "say something seductive and flirty" thread

Task completed and posted in the "say something seductive and flirty" thread

yes, I've seen the quote, commented on it and everything in BotS thread...but this is a scavenger hunt, you need to drop off the quote (item) here to finish (copy it from there and past it in a post here)...waiting, my dear...

yes, I've seen the quote, commented on it and everything in BotS thread...but this is a scavenger hunt, you need to drop off the quote (item) here to finish (copy it from there and past it in a post here)...waiting, my dear...

I am posting this for Scent of a woman!

walkingeagles copy.jpg

Ok my phone will only allow this much. Stupid smart phone

See if EbersMoll will give you the black leather assless chaps I'm sure are being kept hidden. ;):kiss:

X-rate

Here they are...
David-Lee-Roth-Assless-Chaps.jpg

David would like to borrow them next week so if you could get them back to me soon I'd be indebted!

Zooms

Mission complete, 1000 points for me...and I'll give you 1000 points Scent, stupid smart phone making me make an exception...how smart can it really be? Just saying...

Yeah special in the head.. Thought he was Australian! Nope. Just good old American! Oh well still naughty old man. ;):D

Don't i know it, i'm always asking him to put that thing away...make it go down...but he's always flaunting and trying to get things up...that's our little WE...so, hmmm...anyone else hunting right now? I get confused...easily...often...what???

Don't i know it, i'm always asking him to put that thing away...make it go down...but he's always flaunting and trying to get things up...that's our little WE...so, hmmm...anyone else hunting right now? I get confused...easily...often...what???

I have the request in on mine :D

Hmmm...Yes, so for your first hunt, Mihunt *girlish giggle*, please bring me the rope of purple anal beads of
meliora72...Happy hunting & good luck on your hunt, Mihunt...*more girlish giggling*...:ps

ummm, ok:eek:

For Simone's Naught Scavenger Hunt thread, I have been asked to display my little black thong.

There are bonus points if I post an image in a thread other than the Scavenger Hunt thread. I am bringing you guys my panties as a peace offering. Hey, I even stuck my hand in them for ya....;)

yuB4D.jpg

Adorable, and excellent job...I'll update the scoreboard...but you're like totally kicking butt, my dear...So there's been a suggestion to do a list of say 15 items to retrieve, and set about a massive hunt...I was thinking of making it a weekly thing, what do you thing?

Adorable, and excellent job...I'll update the scoreboard...but you're like totally kicking butt, my dear...So there's been a suggestion to do a list of say 15 items to retrieve, and set about a massive hunt...I was thinking of making it a weekly thing, what do you thing?

sounds wonderful to me :) Let me know if you need help coming up with ideas :kiss: Love this little game you started

sounds wonderful to me :) Let me know if you need help coming up with ideas :kiss: Love this little game you started

I'm considering doing Scentofawoman's massive scavenger hunt suggestion...Also, I think a time limit should be added, say a week to the massive hunts...I'm also thinking of kicking it off this coming Sunday, and any individual hunt not completed by Sunday night, I'm going to assume won't be completed ever.

For the massive scavenger hunt, I'll pick out 15 items that need to be retrieved from specific Litsters, however, I don't think it would be fair to just use the same items someone else has posted, so no repeats...You must get your item handed over to you specifically...I haven't figured out all the logistics yet, but please, I'm taking any and all suggestions on how to make this work, and keep it fun...

Back