Naughty Scavenger Hunt

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=41884661&postcount=14936

attachment.php

:)

Aaaahhhhhhhhh...as i said before very nice...you are now the board leader Hissub1111, congrats..:kiss:es & :p s...hmmm, guess i'll need another task...

Aaaahhhhhhhhh...as i said before very nice...you are now the board leader Hissub1111, congrats..:kiss:es & :p s...hmmm, guess i'll need another task...

to answer your question from the other thread...he had one under the mattress and the other under the bed ;)

I'll admit I'm a little confused, but having fun watching this thread. :)

I'll admit I'm totally making this up as we go along...Hmmmm...A good way to figure it out is to just play Playful, so I can send you hunting for an item (quote), or you can send me on a little hunt to see how it works...

I'll admit I'm totally making this up as we go along...Hmmmm...A good way to figure it out is to just play Playful, so I can send you hunting for an item (quote), or you can send me on a little hunt to see how it works...

I will certainly try to find whatever I am sent for if I can?

*pink/magenta* taken a few minutes ago. :)
784cdb6d.jpg

and I was not sure if you wanted the picture from my av....it was a pink cami. But I do have another pic that might work too..(with the pink cami)

One of my first pictures for Lit

1021002336a-1-1-1.jpg

hehe...I pick the items randomly, but funny thing is, everyone seems to have what I request...guess I'm going to have to get a bit naughtier in the future...

So Scent thanks for playing and you earned 2 additional points...woo hoo...I'll update the scoreboard...just gotta figure out what the damn score is...

Last edited:
Sailer has handcuffs? Oh goodie! Does the request need to be public? :D

Requests do not have to be public, but it lets people see the game if they are. The item (quote) being handed over has to be a public quote, a private message cannot be used at all...(against Lit rules)...

The points are a lot higher for public scavenger hunting...1 point for getting the item handed over here...2 points for getting the item handed over here as an image...500 points for getting the item handed over on another thread...and 1000 points for getting the item handed over on another thread as an image...

Requests do not have to be public, but it lets people see the game if they are. The item (quote) being handed over has to be a public quote, a private message cannot be used at all...(against Lit rules)...

The points are a lot higher for public scavenger hunting...1 point for getting the item handed over here...2 points for getting the item handed over here as an image...500 points for getting the item handed over on another thread...and 1000 points for getting the item handed over on another thread as an image...

Bring on the next request my dear! I'd like to be in the lead ;)

Bring on the next request my dear! I'd like to be in the lead ;)

I do believe you are currently the board leader my dear...

But yes, here we go...For your next hunt, please bring me Edensgarden's little black thong...Good luck hunting...:rose:

And what does the lovely Simone have for me.... I wanna play too:nana:

And what does the lovely Simone have for me.... I wanna play too:nana:

alas, still no sign of the fair peaches...but i'd be willing to go searching for you, you only need ask...or, is it that you'd like to hunt?

alas, still no sign of the fair peaches...but i'd be willing to go searching for you, you only need ask...or, is it that you'd like to hunt?

guess with a nic like Mihunt... i should probably go hunting;)

guess with a nic like Mihunt... i should probably go hunting;)

Hmmm...Yes, so for your first hunt, Mihunt *girlish giggle*, please bring me the rope of purple anal beads of
meliora72...Happy hunting & good luck on your hunt, Mihunt...*more girlish giggling*...:ps

Last edited:
Back