naughty girls who love teasing married men!

Very fun to flirt with...plus married men can be very good lovers, especially if they are shut down at home.

I love being flirted with. I just wish that sometimes it would go further.

Oh the thoughts that can go through ones mind. The torment of knowing the truth but holding the smallest of hope. And then to have even that hope extinguished with a giggle, smile and flip of her head

My wife

My wife told me when she was on a cruise with her family when she was in college, there was a couple who sat at their table who the man was flirting with her the entire first meal. It started with, where do you go to school? What are you studying? To, do you have a boyfriend? How do you not?

She would hang out with them throughout the cruise. When she went to get a drink or go to the bathroom, she would make a pass at him like put her leg over his at the pool, put her hand on his chest, pretend to accidentally flash her crotch under her dress.
One day, while his wife was at the gym, he asked if she was going to the pool, and she told him to stop by the pick him up. We he came, she answered the door completely naked and let him in, she told him that she was still getting ready. he asked if he should wait. She told him that he could just hang out till she decided on a bathing suit.
When they got to the pool, his wife has already been waiting there for a while. They ended up having sex, and fucked a few more times when they had a chance

I must be blind

Where are all these sexy teasing women at? Ive never had these amazing opportunities.

I just got done fucking one of my married men - he has the fattest cock and just knowing that he's constantly thinking about my young, wet pussy whenever he's with his boring old wife makes me soaking wet. This thread is gonna make me go back to his work for seconds.

I'm also gonna stop being shy and start showing my young pussy to all the old men who check me out - maybe it'll lead to me getting fucked by a stranger in a public place. 3 fantasies in one mmm

I just got done fucking one of my married men - he has the fattest cock and just knowing that he's constantly thinking about my young, wet pussy whenever he's with his boring old wife makes me soaking wet. This thread is gonna make me go back to his work for seconds.

I'm also gonna stop being shy and start showing my young pussy to all the old men who check me out - maybe it'll lead to me getting fucked by a stranger in a public place. 3 fantasies in one mmm

Lets get going!

I think flirting with us older gents is a wonderful complement.

One of my fondest memories of flirting occurred last year. I was driving homier rush hour traffic and got hit every red light on stretch of a busy road. When I first pulled up there was a contractor's van next to me. The driver was a very hot, younger woman with multiple earrings, nose ring, eyebrow ring and plenty of ink. When she caught me looking at her, she flashed a very pretty smile. I returned the smile. Next red light she smiled again and we began to flirt, without speaking a word. This went on for several more lights. We finally parted after some very hot, nonverbal exchanges. I am sure she was just bored, but it made my rush hour, made my day.

I'll admit to bending over farther than I needed to when getting stuff off the shelf or picking something up off the floor just to tease a married man. I was shopping for panties the other day and kept holding up the sexiest ones I could find in front of a man who was waiting for his wife. I'm pretty sure he left with his pants a bit tighter than when they came in.

Relatively new to Literotica, thoroughly enjoying it so far.
Re: this thread, I know at least one married man (me) who has wife's permission to flirt, online or in person, and that if said flirting progresses beyond that...well, that'll be okay, too.
Marriage: so many possibilities!

Back