Natural, trimmed or shaved?

I'm waxed totally bare and feel much more liberated this way x I have a nice pussy and labia and like to display when intimate x I also think it's a far sexier sight for a lover and he can see and enjoy x

I also prefer shaven/bare guys especially when performing oral sex on them x x x

Yes it is a far sexier sight and a much better feeling for both with oral and sex. :kiss:

Shaved

I'm completely shaved and keep it that way. Started by hubby's request and I found I enjoy it as much as he does.

Hubby is shaved except for a trimmed "landing strip". I like that look for him a lot....the best of both I guess. He tried the completely shaved look and I didn't like it as much.

Bottom line, it's all a preference thing.

I dont have much pubic hair to start with, but I do either keep it trimmed or on occasion I wax fully. To be honest, when Im waxed I feel like an underaged late blooming teenager (again)!! On a man, I do prefer shaved balls and trimmed pubic hair.

Smooth all around! Let the beauty of our genitalia be appreciated.

Also, it feels so much sexier on me and my wife.

I like her smooth...I'll tolerate a landing strip.. but, MrsK is smooth all way back.. :D:D:rose:

Natural for me, her, and visa versa.

Why....because the hair adds wonderfully to the sensations and looks, well, natural.

Cheers!

Like a nice trimmed patch of fur to run my fingers through but nice smooth lips in an ideal world. But just trimmed is fine.

Trimmed tight on the pubes and shaved balls for me.

I like to be waxed completely... so then I can feel his goatee - mmm
and I like him to be trimmed... so I can see hair - but not enough to get in the way...

I now this sounds wishy-washy...

but I like a variety. There's something about a nice full bush - how it looks wet (both before and after sex), how it helps hold the scents of sex in, how it feels in my hand. But of course a shaved pussy is nice to look at and fun to suck and lick on.

Really if a woman is doing it for her own reasons (including for her partner) it is hot. I've known women who keep it full or just lightly trimmed because they enjoy it. That is a big difference than just having a full bush because they are lazy or uninterested in their appearance.

At my request, my wife no longer keeps herself shaved. She keeps her pussy area shaved, or very short, and the bush area on the pubic mound, pretty bushy. I love going down on her, and licking her where she's clean shaven, while my nose rubs into her sweet smelling bush.

I keep my shaft and balls shaved at all times. My wife is not a fan of going downtown if she is going to get hair in her mouth. I will usually let the male bush area trimmed real well but not shaved. Too itchy.

Me and my wife both stay totally smooth...it makes it nice for licking all over eac other we think. We've stayed smooth for years now. Me likes!

I occasionally shave but as a rule stay trimmed. I prefer shaved on my partners but am just as happy if they're trimmed too. As a bit of a Voyeur though I am happy to view either.

I'm easily pleased. :)

Been fooling around with a girl who is so smooth down there it's unbelievable!

I'm waxed. It lasts about a month. Hurts like hell but well worth it. Most of the women I have been with are shaved or waxed. I don't mind a bit of hair but i like it well maintained, seems cleaner. But something turns me on about a bush for some reaosn. I guess bc I have never really seen one in person.

I have generally preferred my partners shaved smooth, while I myself am mostly natural with a little trimming occasionally. . But I'm expanding now... I'm trying to see if trimmed might still be okay in a partner. Also I'm thinking of shaving or waxing "down there" for the FIRST TIME. If anyone has any advice about pubic shaving and/or waxing for guys-- pitfalls vs. advantages pros/cons.. that would be appreciated!

This is a multiple part question for gals and guys.

Gals - do you prefer to keep yourself natural, trimmed, or shaved completely?
Guys - do you prefer your gals natural, trimmed or shaved?
Gals - do you prefer your guys natural, trimmed or shaved?
Guys - do you prefer to keep yourself natural, trimmed or shaved?

You should also say why.

I prefer gals completely bare between their legs, ideally not any hair at all below their head.
I don't mind a landing strip or small 'design' above completely bare labia. Whether it's a Brazilian Wax, full shave, laser, whatever the method, as long as the hair is gone and the skin completely smooth.

Most of my girlfriends have been 'baldies'- they preferred having no hair between their legs as it looks nicer and feels comfortable.

Only one sexual encounter of mine preferred having a full bush- it was absolutely horrid. She was also in her mid-40s and likely stuck in the 1980s…

Myself- I always keep my balls & shaft shaved clean. I never have itchy balls this way!
Occasionally I will trim the hair above my shaft very short, or just shave it all off. It grows very slowly.

Natural,trimmed or shaved

I'm male usually shaved or very closely trimmed for myself and women the same way,

natural

Completely natural, everywhere... shaved underarms in high school, but not since then... shaved pubic area once, not likely to do that again...

Back