My perspective has shifted

alohadave

Amateur wordslinger
My latest story published today, Cheerleader and the Peeper, and it's been received very well so far. It's my longest story to date, and the most complete story I've written. Everything before has just been short strokers.

I feel like I've turned a corner and I'm looking at other WIP that have potential to be complete stories, and I feel like I can do this. They are still sex stories, but I want there to be a coherent story first.

Maybe I'm just riding on the high of a well-received story that just posted, but I needed that kick to focus on what I want out of this.

Anyway, I wanted to share that.

My latest story published today, Cheerleader and the Peeper, and it's been received very well so far. It's my longest story to date, and the most complete story I've written. Everything before has just been short strokers.

I feel like I've turned a corner and I'm looking at other WIP that have potential to be complete stories, and I feel like I can do this. They are still sex stories, but I want there to be a coherent story first.

Maybe I'm just riding on the high of a well-received story that just posted, but I needed that kick to focus on what I want out of this.

AWESOME A.D.

Motivation is rarer than diamonds (even if sometimes others make us think they have unlimited supply)

Whatever has your mining it, KEEP IT UP.

If you find the story part of storycraft is what's lighting the fire, there are a ton of good reads (or listens) out there to keep things stoked. Use the styles that work for you and don't sweat too much over the rest.

Go kill it brother. 👏

Great news! Very happy to hear your story has been well received...it always feels good! I shall go and have a read now...

I sense a novel in your future.

... it's been received very well so far. It's my longest story to date, and the most complete story I've written. Everything before has just been short strokers. ...

Congratulations!

When that happens, we actually feel like we might be AUTHORS!

Of course, logically I know I'm still just a shitty author. But I'm an AUTHOR some other dysfunctional people like!

I will read your story also and see what I think.

Update- read. Enjoyed it. You got another 5. Wish there had been more sex, but I appreciate you keeping it realistic. I got a good imagination that can fanfic what I didn’t see.

Last edited:
Back