Just posted my first story ever

BorderKalley

new here
I'm really excited,
i've been reading in literotica for more than 10 years now,
i have the idea for this story for 9 years
and i have been writing it on and off (it and the complete series) for 8 years now.

it always been for my self, but recently i decided i want to publish, mainly to try and improve my hobbie of writing.
which mean taking some classes, actually finishing the stories, and publish them to see how well they are received.
But it just so happened that the more ready-to-publish stories are my silly smut stories.
Sooo.... there it goes

you can read it here:
https://www.literotica.com/s/life-in-bolares

would love to hear your thoughts and talk about it :)

@BorderKalley

Just some words of wisdom / advice/ caution:

Readers here don't care if it's your first story. They'll still hammer you over the silliest rookie mistake.

Don't let that crush your spirit. If you're enjoying it, keep going.

Don't get caught up in comments and ratings. Enjoy the positives, learn from the negatives, and keep on.

Last edited:
I'm really excited,
and i have been writing it on and off (it and the complete series) for 8 years now.

it always been for my self, but recently i decided i want to publish, mainly to try and improve my hobbie of writing.
which mean taking some classes, actually finishing the stories, and publish them to see how well they are received.
But it just so happened that the more ready-to-publish stories are my silly smut stories.
Sooo.... there it goes

you can read it here:

I read it and liked it. Here's the comment I posted on the story side.
Well, unlike @AchtungNight, this is something I enjoy. I could have done without so much back story before getting to the point.

Are you not a native English speaker? If so, you could put a short sentence as a forward. Just "I am not a native English speaker." I found the deviations from native-born English charming, myself.

I agree with anonymous that the clothing reduced the impact of the story.

Check out Pleasure and Pain. It has a similar theme, but is more bizarre.

In your bio, what does TLV stand for in location?

Last edited:
Personally I like clothing in stories. Not only does allow for a longer build-up of sexual tension (because characters can be touchy, then they can be touchy without clothes later. See, twice as much drama!), sex in real life is often not fully nude for both parties.

There is a certain realistic charm to having items of clothing still on - as though people are too aroused to even spend time taking them off.

Love to hear that you've decided to publish :)

Are you not a native English speaker? If so, you could put a short sentence as a forward. Just "I am not a native English speaker." I found the deviations from native-born English charming, myself.
I agree. This is one of those instances where a story has such a charm, is written with so much passion and delight, that it becomes compelling. It's blatantly obvious that English isn't the OP's native language, and yes, "it really needs an English editor", but in fact it doesn't, the "non-English" doesn't matter at all.

It's a sweet first piece, a literary equivalent of naive art. Sure, the clowns are going to comment about the writing itself, but they need to get proper lives. This little piece is a bright diamond, like looking up and seeing a brightly coloured bird on a branch.

That was a really fun read! I'm glad you took the chance to write something, but be careful, it's hellishly addictive.

Readers here don't care if it's your first story. They'll still hammer you over the silliest rookie mistake.
Mmmh, I've had the exact opposite response. It's only been a month, but I can barely look at my first story without cringing. And yet, it's my most well received one and the comments have been nothing but kind!

Well done on your first story! Be careful though... writing on Literotica can become seriously addictive!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

I'm really excited,

Sooo.... there it goes

you can read it here:

Congrats.
Well done.
I hope it brings you joy.

Cagivagurl

I agree. This is one of those instances where a story has such a charm, is written with so much passion and delight, that it becomes compelling. It's blatantly obvious that English isn't the OP's native language, and yes, "it really needs an English editor", but in fact it doesn't, the "non-English" doesn't matter at all.

It's a sweet first piece, a literary equivalent of naive art. Sure, the clowns are going to comment about the writing itself, but they need to get proper lives. This little piece is a bright diamond, like looking up and seeing a brightly coloured bird on a branch.
I agree and though spanking is not my kind of kink, I found this little short so vivid, I'm definitely looking forward to see where the author takes her characters next.

@BorderKalley Thank you for sharing this and best of luck with your continued writing endeavors.

Congrats! After so much thought and effort on your part, I will make time to read it. Right now though, chores to do. 😕

I'm really excited,

Sooo.... there it goes

you can read it here:

Nice start. Keep going.

My God, I'm blown away from the support, this is like the nicest forum on the internet 😁

And yes, I'm not a native speaker (damn I thought my English was better than "blatantly obvious not a native speaker"),
I did try to find an editor, but with no luck.

Thank you all for your kind words and support

I'm really excited,

Sooo.... there it goes

you can read it here:

WELCOME ABOARD!
Awesome isn't it?
I posted #74 this morning and I still feel that rush of excitement when ever I click the "Submit" button. I hope you get to your #74 too.

I was a lurker too, since 2002, I posted a couple in 2006 and 2008 but didn't start posting seriously until 2022

Back