My perfect dream Valentine's Day/night

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
All I want for Valentines Day is to be courted by a man in the same way as I used to court young women. Start with flirting and flattering, teasing, getting to know each other. He asks me out on a date and I accept. The day of our date I get a haircut and do my nails with a clear polish. I douche my ass and put on a lacy ass hugging thong. Then I add a dash of cologne. I decide a light touch of eye liner wouldn't be too much.

On date night he washes his expensive car before picking me up. He's dressed tastefully. Maybe he brings me flowers or chocolates. I dress nice and sexy for him, and greet him with a hug. I invite him in for a drink before our dinner, and he accepts. We're in my apartment alone, drinking together. He tries to get a kiss, but I hold off, saying something loaded with potential, like 'let's wait a bit and see how the evening goes.'

He's charming and pleasant all through dinner. We eat the best food and drink excellent wines. Later we go to a show. I'm distracted, thinking about how much I want to suck his cock and have him mount me and plunder my ass. At the same time I wonder if he notices my erection.

Later he drops me off at my apartment and again I invite him in. I dim the lights and turn on some music. He leans in for a kiss and I respond enthusiastically, willingly. We make out like teens. Before we get too hot I pull away and say 'why don't you fix us some drinks while I slip into something more comfortable'

Minutes later I come out of the bedroom wearing a short black silky robe and matching shorts. My erection is obvious due to the tent in my shorts. I ask him 'do you like what you see?' I sit very close to him and run my hand up his thigh. He is blown away, and doesn't speak, just takes a gulp of his drink then leans in for another kiss while his hand reaches for my cock. We stroke each other as we kiss and wrestle on the couch...

Use your imagination from here. I have some urges to deal with. I hope your Valentines Day fulfills all your fantasies

Last edited:
So romantic. I love the slow build up and the anticipation for what is to come, that would be an amazing experience. Divorced now so I spent it alone as well, reality is I spent them alone even while married anyway.

This year I spent it with my wife as we usually do. Last year was an exception as she was ill and gave me permission to spend valentines with my boyfriend. He treated me like his wife and instead of our usual rough, passionate sex we made love softly and tenderly, it was a wonderful night and a lovely change from our usual meetings.

Back