My Erotic Art - DoctorWatson

Really enjoying these drawings, including the captions. Very erotic, and simple and straightforward in a creative, evocative way. Well done, and I look forward to more.

Simple but super line drawing
Glad you like it 🙏🏼
truely amazing art work, so much imagination and so much to look at, please please show us more, everything that i like is here
Thanks. I appreciate it :)
As usual, a brilliantly done scene that isn't just people getting it on, but is a scene from a story. And you leave it up to us to figure out for ourselves.
Indeed. You get it :)
Really enjoying these drawings, including the captions. Very erotic, and simple and straightforward in a creative, evocative way. Well done, and I look forward to more.
Thank you. More on the way :)

Will you have the time for (or interest) in jumping into the New Year's thing?

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/vas-unofficial-new-lits-eve-artists-challenge.1601388/

Can't be sure. Usually takes me a week to 10 days (drawing anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour a day) to draw one of these, so I'm already too late to start if it has to be done by year end. And that's assuming I have an idea ready to draw.

But it certainly looks interesting... And a great way to liven up this forum :)

Thanks! That is definitely one of my own personal favourites too. Unfortunately I'm not very good at colouring or shading, so I stick to line drawings.
No worries. Still really damn good tho. I would love to see one where the girl is on her knees, high heels and nothing else on, looking up at her master waiting for him to give her his cock. Long hair in a pony tail, him in a suit. Could be a dungeon background or office or simple bedroom. That'd be really hot

Thanks! That is definitely one of my own personal favourites too. Unfortunately I'm not very good at colouring or shading, so I stick to line drawings.
Line is first and powerful step of Art. Force, Hardness, softness, sad, noughtyness, jou every feeling you draw and show in only line drawing.

No worries. Still really damn good tho. I would love to see one where the girl is on her knees, high heels and nothing else on, looking up at her master waiting for him to give her his cock. Long hair in a pony tail, him in a suit. Could be a dungeon background or office or simple bedroom. That'd be really hot

Thank you. Of course, my commissions are open. Hit me up if you're interested.

Several things strike me about this drawing:
  • Most obvious, these appear to be real people. Mommy and daddy tummies. Just everyday faces.
  • Everyone except the sub still has their shoes on. All different kinds of footwear too.
  • Both men are fully erect. The hunk obviously from the sub's oral ministrations but also the older guy as well, just from watching.
  • The older woman seems just as interested in the sub as she is in her husband(?). You can almost hear her say, "Isn't she delicious looking, dear?"

Several things strike me about this drawing:
  • Most obvious, these appear to be real people. Mommy and daddy tummies. Just everyday faces.
  • Everyone except the sub still has their shoes on. All different kinds of footwear too.
  • Both men are fully erect. The hunk obviously from the sub's oral ministrations but also the older guy as well, just from watching.
  • The older woman seems just as interested in the sub as she is in her husband(?). You can almost hear her say, "Isn't she delicious looking, dear?"
Thanks! Appreciate you noting the details and the subtle weirdness I try to incorporate in my drawings...

I cannot stress enough, the importance of shoes. It is quite unpleasant to stub ones toes on a table leg or step on a lego while horny.

Back