My Erotic Art - DoctorWatson

Some of your stuff reminds me of Aubrey Beardsley's erotic line drawings. That woman looks like Salome. Really nice!

I just love how clean the line work is! Every line feels like it has a purpose. There's nothing extraneous. The compositions are also very well-done - the characters are placed in just the right way that the eye finds the story. Wonderful backgrounds too.

Some of your stuff reminds me of Aubrey Beardsley's erotic line drawings. That woman looks like Salome. Really nice!
Thank you. I have much love for Art Nouveau.
I just love how clean the line work is! Every line feels like it has a purpose. There's nothing extraneous. The compositions are also very well-done - the characters are placed in just the right way that the eye finds the story. Wonderful backgrounds too.
Appreciate the praise. You're very kind :)
Really good stuff. You are very talented.
Thank you very much :)

Wow, this is wonderful work. Not just the excellent drawing skills and the incredibly sexy figures, but the detail, and your ability to tell a story in a single picture.

There's another thread in this forum about whether humor and eroticism mix, and I think your work shows they definitely can.

Great stuff. I hope you post more.

Wow, this is wonderful work. Not just the excellent drawing skills and the incredibly sexy figures, but the detail, and your ability to tell a story in a single picture.

There's another thread in this forum about whether humor and eroticism mix, and I think your work shows they definitely can.

Great stuff. I hope you post more.
Deeply appreciated. Thank you :)

Back