My Erotic Art - DoctorWatson

Real talent. I appreciate line drawing as an art in itself, provided it's genuine and not produced by mouse clicks and electrons.

If somewhat cartoony - a trap which so many artists seem unable to prevent themselves falling into - these appeal to me greatly.

The line work is superb, attention to detail simply astonishing. Outstanding work.

To my eye, the only very small quibble possible seems the occasional unapologetically digital hazing, like the unclean old shave on the head on the guy on the left in the "A Toast..." above, or the nipples of the woman in "Aggressive Negotiations" slightly optically clashing with the cleanness of the strictly black and white of the lines otherwise. But then, I perhaps want it even more artnoveau than it has to be, and the creative medium (on a digital tablet) has to assert and show itself somehow. Someone even would smear the pencil on paper similarly for comparable effect and goal too, so it's not like it wouldn't be justifiable, and when it's a separate object shaded in, it stands out, but it's very cool exactly because.

The line work is superb, attention to detail simply astonishing. Outstanding work.

To my eye, the only very small quibble possible seems the occasional unapologetically digital hazing, like the unclean old shave on the head on the guy on the left in the "A Toast..." above, or the nipples of the woman in "Aggressive Negotiations" slightly optically clashing with the cleanness of the strictly black and white of the lines otherwise. But then, I perhaps want it even more artnoveau than it has to be, and the creative medium (on a digital tablet) has to assert and show itself somehow. Someone even would smear the pencil on paper similarly for comparable effect and goal too, so it's not like it wouldn't be justifiable, and when it's a separate object shaded in, it stands out, but it's very cool exactly because.
Thank you for your feedback :) Glad you like the art 🙏🏼

These are great, Doc! First class, erotic and fun. I love World War II and my wife's favourite (it comes as no surprise!) is Toast and Spit-Roast. Hope to see a lot more of your work.

Your a creative, talented erotic artist. Really appreciate you sharing your skills with us! More please!

Back