My beautiful bride

PCWizard

Literotica Guru
Hello everyone,

After years away I have found a truly beautiful woman, inside and out to be my wife. Turns out she has a bit of an exhibitionist streak. Let's see where this goes....

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

After years away I have found a truly beautiful woman, inside and out to be my wife. Turns out she has a bit of an exhibitionist streak. Let's see where this goes....

I assume she consented to the pics being shared...

Gorgeous pics (and I love that swimming cossie - very moorish...)

I assume she consented to the pics being shared...

Yes she has, but thank you for asking!

Hello everyone,

WOW! You're a lucky man, I hope you do post more :rose:

Hello everyone,

Good looking.

Hello everyone,

She looks exciting to be with.

exhibitionist streak

Hello everyone,

Really. a conservative bathing suit makes her an exhibitionist?

We had a great night! Any interest? Good morning all

Last edited:
Lovely.

We had a great night! Any interest? Good morning all

I can tell she enjoys being an exhibitionist. She has a lovely shapely body. Great boobs
When did you first notice she enjoyed showing off her body ?

Back