My all new All me thread

In need of some massive distraction… I can’t get out of my own head and the person I usually talk to is busy. Any suggestions? Besides masturbating… you know I’m stressed when I don’t want to do that.
I'm around if you need someone to chat with, PG of course to give you a chance to relax.

It does feel like that sometimes.
The big thing is it's only temporary. :)
🤗🤗🤗
Very true.
I’m feeling better this morning.
I think I’m making some of my problems bigger than they are because I’m trying to process being done as a nanny soon. It’s making me overly emotional and making some of my usual minor stress feel bigger than it is. I did get a new job so that’s not the stressful part but not seeing these kiddos everyday is really going to suck :/

Very true.
I think I’m making some of my problems bigger than they are because I’m trying to process being done as a nanny soon. It’s making me overly emotional and making some of my usual minor stress feel bigger than it is. I did get a new job so that’s not the stressful part but not seeing these kiddos everyday is really going to suck :/
That I can understand.
🤗🤗🤗🤗

Very true.
Glad you are doing better. You got this!!!

In need of some massive distraction… I can’t get out of my own head and the person I usually talk to is busy. Any suggestions? Besides masturbating… you know I’m stressed when I don’t want to do that.
I'm available anytime hon. Let me know how I can help

Very true.
I can understand that. I wish you all the best and know you made a difference in their life (even if they can't express it).

Back