My all new All me thread

In some sadistic way i love the fact that your husband doesnt have a clue your here but reaps the benefits of your sharing. Your pussy dripping wet as he eats you out. The whole time your thinking about all of us on here lusting after your body. Reacting with love eyes and likes showing off that pretty little pussy, plump ass and perky tits and All of us taking a small part of your satisfaction. We all love to be the object of lust and I enjoy helping give someone pleasure. So as hes licking and fucking you, think of my tongue hands and cock all over you sharing in the delightful joys of your body. I may bot be there physically but ill be in your mind along with the journey to your intense orgasm along with all the other men getting hard and wanting you bad.

In some sadistic way i love the fact that your husband doesnt have a clue your here but reaps the benefits of your sharing. Your pussy dripping wet as he eats you out. The whole time your thinking about all of us on here lusting after your body. Reacting with love eyes and likes showing off that pretty little pussy, plump ass and perky tits and All of us taking a small part of your satisfaction. We all love to be the object of lust and I enjoy helping give someone pleasure. So as hes licking and fucking you, think of my tongue hands and cock all over you sharing in the delightful joys of your body. I may bot be there physically but ill be in your mind along with the journey to your intense orgasm along with all the other men getting hard and wanting you bad.
💦💦

Back