Most memorable technique?

SheilaT

Experienced
What is the most memorable sexual technique or practice that you have learned or experienced?

As a student I had a boyfriend that taught me about the practice of 7. Each 7th thrust was hard and deep and then each 7th set of 7 was hard and deep. This was mostly in missionary but we did experiment in other post. After a few ‘rounds’ the anticipation of the 7 long hard thrusts was usually enough to bring us both to orgasm simultaneously.

Learning how to stay hard and cum while being pegged. It only works for me when I'm riding on top and in control of how deep and fast I'm taking the dildo.

I'm happy to say that although most things experienced have been excellent, I'm always looking for something better

Whenever I search the interwebs for sex tips I always think Christ, I already know all this shite. Maybe I'm a slut or savant. Idunno. :)

My late husband would finger my pussy, and start by licking my clit at the same time... That got me excited.. but what got me off was when he'd blow "raspberries" soft, then more intense on my clit as he was roughly fingering me!
When younger I would love to be fingered. Starting gently and slowly building, being taken to the edge of orgasm several times before releasing. Few men, in my experience, took the time to build the pleasure but those that did were equally rewarded xxx

More of a practice than a technique for tight fit scenarios. I've never read it in a Lit story, so it must not be that common. Tuck the tab in the slot while it's still pliable. This allows the parts to swell and stretch together for a more comfortable fit. Obviously, this doesn't work with condoms, and may not be for you if you're all about the force of penetration. On the other hand you might enjoy the novelty of this technique and focusing on the sensations.

Back