Men Who Wear Bras

Doing some scouting, my wife will be away for a couple of weeks in June, and I am looking for a nice, lacy bra and a silky teddy to buy and wear when she is away.

what about my ones?
attachment.php

Attachments

• xxx_massage(2).jpg
    xxx_massage(2).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 181
Can't wait until my wife gets better and our houseguests leave. The bras come out and the fun returns.

Resurrecting this thread. I ordered my own bra, that has not been worn by anyone yet. I want to try a longline bra. I like the feeling of things wrapped around my body, so I can't wait until it comes in.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 21
Resurrecting this thread. I ordered my own bra, that has not been worn by anyone yet. I want to try a longline bra. I like the feeling of things wrapped around my body, so I can't wait until it comes in.

The pressure exerted on the body by such foundation garments is another tactile pleasure that can be enjoyable. I body briefer as my first foundation garment when I first tried dressing completely en femme. It was kind of basic though. Wish I had time to find (& afford) something sexier!

wearing my favorite bra and stroking my nips in front of a mirror...coming so close doing it...:eek:
attachment.php

I've wound up with a buncha extra breast forms...large and small. Looking to re-sell. PM me.

Back