Did She Know?

I would say probably not and this is a hell of a long op to get to the crux of the issue.

The op is long because I wanted everyone to completely understand the context of the situation in case they wanted to base their opinion on where this happened. Nothing else.

Maybe the waist elastic of her leggings was a little loose and she pulled them up for comfort reasons – but along came a leery 60 year old who decided to write a 620 word critique in a fetish forum about seeing a camel toe.

Oh – and is this a thing in conservative small town mid-west to immediately define someone by their “mixed race” appearance. If it not an issue why mention it? Is this all a little forbidden fruit for you? That extra little spice that stirs your sagging loins, compelling you to write a novelette.

Rest assured she would not have dressed for the leering of you or anyone else in your conservative small mid-west town.

When my wife says "I'm almost ready," it means we're leaving the house in 30 minutes. And the entire 30 minutes is her looking in the mirror, changing her clothes at least twice and constantly repeating "I'm almost ready."
They know. They always know.

Did She know?

I've spoken with many women over the years on this question and as a result I am convinced that every woman knows exactly what her clothes were covering, or not covering at any given time.

I have a lifetime of checking women out to see what is showing but I wouldn't judge any of them, or comment to them on this issue, every woman is free to choose her attire is she sees fit. However I have my freedom to observe and appreciate.
Agree, I have had many conversations with female friends, one of whom dresses somewhat provocatively upon occasion, and does so with the intention of attracting attention. However she openly admits, if one is not the 'target audience" say a "60 year old with sagging loins such as myself" our glances, stares and opinions are probably not welcome or appreciated. However, in the scenario described by the OP, I doubt she realized that she was revealing herself in such a manner. The bulky layered sweatshirt suggests otherwise.

I think probably not. At the beginning of the leggings/yoga trend I was completely unaware of what could and might show. They were comfy, fashionable and yes, sexy with the right outfit too.

Since then I have had leggings and pants that I thought were modest and fine only to learn that sometimes they really were not!! Also, I have many tight, sexy leggings that I expected to be bad, but never once produced that graphic, embarassing look.

Agree, I have had many conversations with female friends, one of whom dresses somewhat provocatively upon occasion, and does so with the intention of attracting attention. However she openly admits, if one is not the 'target audience" say a "60 year old with sagging loins such as myself" our glances, stares and opinions are probably not welcome or appreciated.

This brings up a whole different thing.

If you're going to wear an outfit to attract attention, it's ludicrous to think that you're only going to get the attention of whatever audience you think you're playing for. You're putting it on display for the world to see. You don't really get to pick and choose who views the exhibit.

Like someone else said, of course she knew. At least how form fitting her clothing was. The only question is, what was her mind set? Being comfortable, with lady bits covered, or they made her feel attractive and didn't mind the looks? Maybe something else, who knows?

The other dress question relates to nipples. My very conservative wife used to wear un padded bras and almost always had her nipples poking out. I called it to her attention one time when it was really obvious and she switched to bras with padding.

This narrative of " they know" assumes that every woman is either attention seeking and has time to care. Sometimes people just exist in their bodies. I like people looking at me in certain circumstances, in my 20s I used to go to bars in corsets with most the entirety of tits hanging out. I liked the attention. Everyday though especially at work, if it happens it's an accident. I have nipples( as a human woman) that probably poke out, gravity may cause my boobs to bounce, and if I laugh my chest may jiggle( all of which has been pointed out to me by various people as things I do on purpose lol. You got me. Yes I do control gravity and the weather and exactly how much I jiggle ☠️- just for you!)

That being said, I have gotten off on realizing or it being called to my attention that maybe my shirt was exposing just a little too much while I'm out -or my skirt was hiked up in the back while I was walking for awhile or that whilst sunbathing for the better part of an hour my new bathing suit had been allowing a fair amount of my pussy to be exposed. I personally live in my head too much for those to be more than happy accidents.

IME women and men know how their clothes will fit and what might get shown off. Generally women are a little more dialed in to this but not always. Anyway, that doesn't mean they can predict when and where something might get shown, like clothes riding up or nipples getting cold.

Example, yesterday at a doctor's appointment, the nipples of the teenage woman across from me were rock hard on display, though she had a bra on. It was most likely a temperature change thing (though who knows, she was using a physical therapy device, lol). It's not like she was trying to get my attention.

On the other hand when I worked at a university there were female students who would stop by braless and go out of their way to lean over gratuitously to get things out of their bags, etc. Usually if their demeanor aligns with this then I knew it was a flirt rather than accidental. And even then, maybe she just wanted to leave the house that way. My gf often goes braless, more for comfort, but she admits she doesn't mind the attention either.

Same goes for me, I know when and how my junk might be visible. But some displays (weightlifting for example) aren't deliberate. Nevertheless if I cared more I'd wear looser shorts, I'm not going to be ashamed of having a cock and balls, and if some woman is going to leer at that (yes it happens), whatever.

Bottom line, pay attention to her other nonverbal cues, like eye contact, how she talks to you, smiling, licking lips, laughing, teasing her hair etc. Usually when someone is interested it's painfully obvious.

Did she know what she was doing?
I don't know her, so I can only guess, but from what you say, I suspect that she had no idea that she was being provocative. I have known some women, though, about whom I'd say, "Of course, they knew." If it were me, then yeah, I'd know. I've known others, however, who were just plain oblivious at times. I had a friend ages ago who was rather shy and demure 99% of the time and never dressed provocatively, but there was a costume party we both went to, and her costume caused everyone to stutter a bit at first glance. I forget exactly what she was supposed to be, but she had on a tiara, and she had on a top that was made out of a silky, metallic-looking red material that seemed to barely be attached to her. It was backless, so it was clear from behind that she had no bra on. From the front, though, that braless fact was even more obvious. Her top was opaque, but the material was so flimsy that toplessness was the effect. Our party crowd was rather science-nerdy, and I think that led to no one saying anything. Everyone was thinking something, though. My boyfriend at the party told me something like, "I never even noticed that she had boobs before, but now they're engraved into my memory." A whispering female friend joked, "They're real, and they're spectacular." And she wasn't wrong. I might have described them as big, pert, and pokey. Nevertheless, at the party, and every day after that, she showed no hint of awareness that a dozen or so people now had definite thoughts about her breasts.

If this post is male high school sophomore-like, oh well.

Any woman with a shred of self awareness knows exactly how she looks when she's 'goin the toe'. Exceptions clearly include the overweight trolley shunters in your local supermarket with their wailing offspring who were too lazy to dress in anything other than sprayed on frayed leggings that their crotch is busy gobbling because their mouth is too busy yelling at their sprogs for her to put cheetos in it to fill her fat guts up. Oh dear. Probs said that out loud. But trust me... If i have a toe on show, you're meant to see it. It's hubby's kryptonite. If i want something, anything, flimsy cotton undies and tight shorts/leggings and hey presto... He's eating out of my crotch.

Jasmine looks amazing in them, but I'm surprised to see this kind of attire in basically a fairly conservative small town. So I look away and try to avoid looking at her ass again, since again I'm not there to perv on my fellow team member.
I can assure you that if Jasmine were to read your post, she would call you a perv. You were there to see a presentation, but you couldn't keep your eyes off of her bits. You admit that it is uncertain if she was aware or not, and yet you couldn't keep your eyes off of her bits. Jasmine thinks you should learn to exercise a little more restraint. She also has her own style, and she doesn't see where that is anyone else's business. That is what Jasmine thinks.

But in reality, we all know that "while in Rome, do as the Romans do." If Jasmine were to dress in that manner in a managerial-level corporate presentation, she would most likely get pulled aside and told that it is not appropriate. If sales were at risk, she would definitely get a reprimand. However, in the situation described, she was dressing casually and for comfort, as I am sure everyone else did.

She didn't do it with any intention of drawing attention, and in all honesty, it is discouraging that this and her attractiveness are what caught your attention.

She is young, and she is learning. Give her time, and she will eventually learn that the whole world is always judging her unfairly.

I love wearing leggings/yoga pants. They are so comfortable. Most of the time when I wear them in public I have my butt covered with a long tshirt or sweatshirt. If I’m working out or in a situation where I don’t mind showing off my body, then I might be in just a tank or sports bra.

To answer your question, yes we know it shows stuff off.

I love wearing leggings/yoga pants. They are so comfortable. Most of the time when I wear them in public I have my butt covered with a long tshirt or sweatshirt. If I’m working out or in a situation where I don’t mind showing off my body, then I might be in just a tank or sports bra.

To answer your question, yes we know it shows stuff off.
Thank you! Keep up the good work we love it! 😍

I think you need to appreciate that women dress to please themselves, not you.
Agree, my wife dresses cause she likes how it fits or looks. Always thought women liked each other cause always looking at each other. Until i got married and they see the outfit and think how it would look on them. IMO.

She probably didn’t think that in a situation involving children and men her grandparents age that she’d be sexualized for wearing comfortable pants.

There have been some good defenses offered by some here tho no one has mentioned some weight gain that can change how something fits. I'm just getting over a badly sprained ankle and a few of mine seem a bit tight today, laying around on the couch for several days and snacking too much with no exercise has taken a toll. Being aware of how I look they will have to stay in the drawer for a bit longer.

Great thread! Of course, no one should be judged for their clothing choices.

On one hand, I've had women tell me, speaking about other women who may dress in a sexy manner, "She knows EXACTLY what she is doing."

On the other hand, I dated a gorgeous woman who had humongous nipples, long and thick, on top of 36D boobs. It was difficult for her to fully disguise or 'play down' her body to keep from attracting unwanted attention. And is it incumbent on a woman to obscure any part of her body that may be deemed too sexy?

In the real, non-Lit world, not everyone is thinking about sex 100% of the time. Lots of people rarely think about it.

I say to wear what you want. You can't control what other people will think or do. I feel bad for women who have to face this kind of baloney 24/7.

An old thread but I say who cares? Leggings and cameltoes are not a new thing. Men go around with crotch bulges and nobody questions it because it is just anatomy. Women have vulvas and breasts and God bless them they show sometimes. I say we have a National Cameltoe day and celebrate.

Hey everyone. This is going to be a long post because I want to describe what I saw today in complete detail so you can understand my question. This isn't a post for perverts to come in and say things that you might expect from a male high school sophomore, so if that's your purpose in commenting, don't bother. I really want to know about this, so I came here for help.

I live in a fairly small town, and for about 7 or 8 months a group citizens - me included - have been working on a project that will help a lot of kids. About three weeks ago, we had a new person start working with us. She's probably in her late 20's, mixed race, very attractive, looks like she's fairly fit, but the most important thing is her expertise is a perfect match for our project, and she's quickly become a valuable member of the team.

Today we held our first community information meeting as we prepare to make this vision a reality. The creator of the program is doing the presentation, but she brings this new girl - I'm going to call her Jasmine, but that's not her real name - up front with her to answer questions and talk about the things she's working on. It's a very cold day here, and Jasmine comes in wearing layers on top, with a sweatshirt as her outer layer. Her layers are thick enough that it's not form fitting at all.

A few minutes before it starts, I'm looking around the room to see who has come, and there's Jasmine, standing with her back toward me, and that's when I see the absolute tightest pair of medium gray leggings I've ever seen in person. Jasmine looks amazing in them, but I'm surprised to see this kind of attire in basically a fairly conservative small town. So I look away and try to avoid looking at her ass again, since again I'm not there to perv on my fellow team member.

The presentation starts. The lights in the front half of the room are off because we are using a Powerpoint presentation and I'm sitting at the front advancing the slides on my computer. I look over at Jasmine, who is now facing me, and I do a double take - Jasmine's leggings are tighter in the front than they are in the back, and she has the visible cleft to prove it. Keep in mind that it's fairly dark in the room AND I don't have my glasses on because I hate to wear them, so everything is a bit fuzzy, and yet I can still see the cleft between her legs.

Did she know? When she got dressed sometime today, did she know she was going to be displaying a camel toe (which I think is such a crude term)? Didn't she probably look in the mirror and notice and think that was the look for the day? Maybe she thought her sweatshirt was long enough to keep that part covered, and it was, except she had a tendency to put her hands on her hips and it would lift the sweatshirt up high enough that there it was again. I am so confused....

Ladies, this question is probably for you, but guys with mature, respectful opinions are welcome to answer. Did she know what she was doing?

Thanks for your help! I know this topic has been talked about on other various threads, but since this is a particular case that happened to me today, I wanted to know your thoughts. Oh, and no pictures please - there's already a picture thread on this topic somewhere.
I’m kinda hoping she knew and she didn’t mind you peeking, noticing I should say. But not staring. Appreciation is what I hope her intent was because that’s what I think when I see. I appreciate glimpses but never stare

Back