Did She Know?

PapaRomantic

Writing away...
Hey everyone. This is going to be a long post because I want to describe what I saw today in complete detail so you can understand my question. This isn't a post for perverts to come in and say things that you might expect from a male high school sophomore, so if that's your purpose in commenting, don't bother. I really want to know about this, so I came here for help.

I live in a fairly small town, and for about 7 or 8 months a group citizens - me included - have been working on a project that will help a lot of kids. About three weeks ago, we had a new person start working with us. She's probably in her late 20's, mixed race, very attractive, looks like she's fairly fit, but the most important thing is her expertise is a perfect match for our project, and she's quickly become a valuable member of the team.

Today we held our first community information meeting as we prepare to make this vision a reality. The creator of the program is doing the presentation, but she brings this new girl - I'm going to call her Jasmine, but that's not her real name - up front with her to answer questions and talk about the things she's working on. It's a very cold day here, and Jasmine comes in wearing layers on top, with a sweatshirt as her outer layer. Her layers are thick enough that it's not form fitting at all.

A few minutes before it starts, I'm looking around the room to see who has come, and there's Jasmine, standing with her back toward me, and that's when I see the absolute tightest pair of medium gray leggings I've ever seen in person. Jasmine looks amazing in them, but I'm surprised to see this kind of attire in basically a fairly conservative small town. So I look away and try to avoid looking at her ass again, since again I'm not there to perv on my fellow team member.

The presentation starts. The lights in the front half of the room are off because we are using a Powerpoint presentation and I'm sitting at the front advancing the slides on my computer. I look over at Jasmine, who is now facing me, and I do a double take - Jasmine's leggings are tighter in the front than they are in the back, and she has the visible cleft to prove it. Keep in mind that it's fairly dark in the room AND I don't have my glasses on because I hate to wear them, so everything is a bit fuzzy, and yet I can still see the cleft between her legs.

Did she know? When she got dressed sometime today, did she know she was going to be displaying a camel toe (which I think is such a crude term)? Didn't she probably look in the mirror and notice and think that was the look for the day? Maybe she thought her sweatshirt was long enough to keep that part covered, and it was, except she had a tendency to put her hands on her hips and it would lift the sweatshirt up high enough that there it was again. I am so confused....

Ladies, this question is probably for you, but guys with mature, respectful opinions are welcome to answer. Did she know what she was doing?

Thanks for your help! I know this topic has been talked about on other various threads, but since this is a particular case that happened to me today, I wanted to know your thoughts. Oh, and no pictures please - there's already a picture thread on this topic somewhere.

That is kind of like asking a guy if he knew his penis was poking out while wearing yoga pants ;) I like to wear leggings and I certainly know what the "consequences" LOL, of doing so are, but, as you mentioned with this person, I always have a longer something to cover up. Anyway, at the end of the day, her choice to wear whatever she wants right?

Hey everyone. This is going to be a long post because I want to describe what I saw today in complete detail so you can understand my question. This isn't a post for perverts to come in and say things that you might expect from a male high school sophomore, so if that's your purpose in commenting, don't bother. I really want to know about this, so I came here for help.

I live in a fairly small town, and for about 7 or 8 months a group citizens - me included - have been working on a project that will help a lot of kids. About three weeks ago, we had a new person start working with us. She's probably in her late 20's, mixed race, very attractive, looks like she's fairly fit, but the most important thing is her expertise is a perfect match for our project, and she's quickly become a valuable member of the team.

Today we held our first community information meeting as we prepare to make this vision a reality. The creator of the program is doing the presentation, but she brings this new girl - I'm going to call her Jasmine, but that's not her real name - up front with her to answer questions and talk about the things she's working on. It's a very cold day here, and Jasmine comes in wearing layers on top, with a sweatshirt as her outer layer. Her layers are thick enough that it's not form fitting at all.

A few minutes before it starts, I'm looking around the room to see who has come, and there's Jasmine, standing with her back toward me, and that's when I see the absolute tightest pair of medium gray leggings I've ever seen in person. Jasmine looks amazing in them, but I'm surprised to see this kind of attire in basically a fairly conservative small town. So I look away and try to avoid looking at her ass again, since again I'm not there to perv on my fellow team member.

The presentation starts. The lights in the front half of the room are off because we are using a Powerpoint presentation and I'm sitting at the front advancing the slides on my computer. I look over at Jasmine, who is now facing me, and I do a double take - Jasmine's leggings are tighter in the front than they are in the back, and she has the visible cleft to prove it. Keep in mind that it's fairly dark in the room AND I don't have my glasses on because I hate to wear them, so everything is a bit fuzzy, and yet I can still see the cleft between her legs.

Did she know? When she got dressed sometime today, did she know she was going to be displaying a camel toe (which I think is such a crude term)? Didn't she probably look in the mirror and notice and think that was the look for the day? Maybe she thought her sweatshirt was long enough to keep that part covered, and it was, except she had a tendency to put her hands on her hips and it would lift the sweatshirt up high enough that there it was again. I am so confused....

Ladies, this question is probably for you, but guys with mature, respectful opinions are welcome to answer. Did she know what she was doing?

Thanks for your help! I know this topic has been talked about on other various threads, but since this is a particular case that happened to me today, I wanted to know your thoughts. Oh, and no pictures please - there's already a picture thread on this topic somewhere.

I think she probably knew. Maybe she didn't really care or maybe she doesn't think it's a big deal. Maybe secretly she's a bit of an exhibitionist... I think the sexiest part is that it leaves you wondering.

I do think they know. What I find difficult is she is doing something for kids and not sure they is the appropriate outfit for the venue so to speak. That would be my concern of her having the job.

I do think they know. What I find difficult is she is doing something for kids and not sure they is the appropriate outfit for the venue so to speak. That would be my concern of her having the job.

I don't think she consciously knew she was raising her sweatshirt up. I really don't think she knew, but I also doubt she's living with her head stuck in the sand and didn't know what the potential was when she put them on.

Thus my dilemma, and my need for the opinions of others. I'm certainly not going to ask her.

I don't think she consciously knew she was raising her sweatshirt up. I really don't think she knew, but I also doubt she's living with her head stuck in the sand and didn't know what the potential was when she put them on.

Thus my dilemma, and my need for the opinions of others. I'm certainly not going to ask her.

Sometimes we just wanna dress in something that makes us feel good. She's quite young like you said and maybe felt leggings were casual enough but still made her feel good and her legs look good. Should she have covered up a bit more consider she was working with kids, I think so. But maybe she didn't have that in mind and you'll just have to give her the benefit of the doubt if you're not going to ask...

I think she probably knew. Maybe she didn't really care or maybe she doesn't think it's a big deal. Maybe secretly she's a bit of an exhibitionist... I think the sexiest part is that it leaves you wondering.

But that's the problem - it wasn't really a place to be sexy, and though I've only met her twice now, I'm sure she would have known that. The layers and loose sweatshirt certainly weren't sexy.

I just want to know if she knew what she was presenting, and I know I'll never get the definitive answer. But I value most opinions here from people who get what my question is.

Sometimes we just wanna dress in something that makes us feel good. She's quite young like you said and maybe felt leggings were casual enough but still made her feel good and her legs look good. Should she have covered up a bit more consider she was working with kids, I think so. But maybe she didn't have that in mind and you'll just have to give her the benefit of the doubt if you're not going to ask...

There's no way in hell would I ever ask. It's not appropriate for me to do so, and I don't want to lose her expertise on the project.

In this day and age that is so damn hard. Maybe there is someone her age and female that can kinda discuss the dress code so to speak. Can't even imagine parents coming in and bringing it up to discuss :eek: NOT EASY!!!

Standards of what is acceptable have certainly changed a lot in my life time. Beach wear that completely shows the tush are not uncommon now. Any woman who pulls on a pair of skin tight yoga pants has to know she’s revealing her form and probably her cameltoe. Obviously she was comfortable in this situation with what she wore and I personally would not be offended but it may raise questions of her judgment regarding being in a teaching position with young people.

There's no way in hell would I ever ask. It's not appropriate for me to do so, and I don't want to lose her expertise on the project.

Yeah that's fair enough. I think she dressed with comfort in mind and whatever she chose to reveal/not reveal, I'd say is probably mostly likely not consciously intentional given the context you've described. Hope my responses have helped.

Did She know?

I've spoken with many women over the years on this question and as a result I am convinced that every woman knows exactly what her clothes were covering, or not covering at any given time.

I have a lifetime of checking women out to see what is showing but I wouldn't judge any of them, or comment to them on this issue, every woman is free to choose her attire is she sees fit. However I have my freedom to observe and appreciate.

So what part of the mix offends you folk in this backwater town? I’d guess your fetishizing and discomfort would be the very last thing on her mind when dressing in whatever manner she chooses for comfort and warmth. Don’t be that creep.

Last edited:
sissy has found that most women dress for other women, they want them to look and guac. They also dress for some comfort depending on where they are going. So to say she did not know does not seem right, she may not have considered what you saw in her dress but she would have know how she was dressed.
As far as telling her, a man no, a woman may hint but someone that knew her well should have indicated something to her.

This is a sissy opinion.

I think it is just complacency at play here.

I think on a subconscious level some women know what sort of look they have wearing tight yoga pants, but then kind of forget about it. I mean they are really comfortable for women, are highly fashionable, and quick and easy to put on. So they just wear them a lot, and sometimes in ways and places they probably should not.

On sites like this, it is easy to get over-sexual and think everything is sexual in the world because we are inundated with that here, but that does not always translate to real life.

Inappropriate? Maybe
Intentionally inappropriate? Probably not.

OK – you asked a question. Did you ask because you want to be enlightened or simply to hear words that justify your fetishizing based on race, gender, age, fitness, weight and pleasantries of appearance and how they choose to clothe themselves in your conservative small town?

If you want to be enlightened then maybe you could be the one in your conservative small town to demonstrate respect and honouring of the skills and attributes a person is willing to contribute to the cause of benefitting children in your community. Be that person – not the person who wrote the original post.

Your biography states you are 60 years of age. Are you married? I care not for your answer. Maybe, however, you could lead by example offering dignity and respect to someone who is willing to contribute to your community.

Last edited:
hey...

I don't believe there is a woman who is alive and drawing a breath, that can get herself dressed without looking in a mirror for at least two thirds of the time they are getting dressed and then spend another thirty minutes or so changing either their mind about how they look or what might look better than what they have on.
So with all that said, I don't believe that there is a woman alive that doesn't know or is unaware.
EXACTLY HOW THEY LOOK WHEN THEY FINALLY STEP OUT THAT DOOR.

Last edited:
When my wife says "I'm almost ready," it means we're leaving the house in 30 minutes. And the entire 30 minutes is her looking in the mirror, changing her clothes at least twice and constantly repeating "I'm almost ready."
They know. They always know.

Women usually, but not always, know how our clothing is interacting with out bodies and what other people will see.
That does not mean that this is an invitation.
It's possible, for example, that this was the most comfortable clothing for the situation and that she didn't care what people saw.

So what part of the mix offends you folk in this backwater town? I’d guess your fetishizing and discomfort would be the very last thing on her mind when dressing in whatever manner she chooses for comfort and warmth. Don’t be that creep.

OK – you asked a question. Did you ask because you want to be enlightened or simply to hear words that justify your fetishizing based on race, gender, age, fitness, weight and pleasantries of appearance and how they choose to clothe themselves in your conservative small town?

If you want to be enlightened then maybe you could be the one in your conservative small town to demonstrate respect and honouring of the skills and attributes a person is willing to contribute to the cause of benefitting children in your community. Be that person – not the person who wrote the original post.

Your biography states you are 60 years of age. Are you married? I care not for your answer. Maybe, however, you could lead by example offering dignity and respect to someone who is willing to contribute to your community.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Where in anything I wrote told you that I had a fetish about this? If you will read it again without your mind wherever it is, you'll see that I have nothing but praise for this individual because she is a value to the team. I'm not fetishizing her in any way. She just happened to be the one that caused me to ask the question.

I did not say I was offended. I did not say I was uncomfortable. I just wanted to know an answer to a simple question - did she know? I described the scene in great detail so that everyone could understand the context of which the question was based.

I'm sorry someone pissed in your oatmeal today. Don't take it out on me.

Back