Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

I haven’t done anything like that yet. Other than my own, never actually touched one. Been thinking a lot about it lately. The biggest fantasy would to be w a couple & she directs all the action. Sucking her man hard, putting his cock inside her as I watch from underneath & licking him as he thrusts & then suck his cum out of her after & clean him up as well. That’s my fantasy.
I have my doubts that I’m ever going to find out.

I would need a sexy woman's encouragement. Its my number 1 fantasy - to suck another man's cock while a woman watches and encourages me.
That would work wonderfully well for me too! In fact, one time when I was much younger the woman I was married to then and I were playing with another couple and I was soooo turned on that I just went down on him and put my mouth on his dick, but only for a moment. It was many years later and I was much older before I actually had the opportunity to intentionally suck another man's cock and did...it was most enjoyable and fun and I've done it a few times since :) ...my next time I'd like to have someone cum in my mouth...haven't had that sexy experience yet but looking forward to the time that I will :love:

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
I wouldn't do it for just anyone but It would only take my owner or female dominant to have my lips around a cock

It has only happen once to me n I'm so happy it did ☺️

Back