Men, what would it take for you to suck a dick?

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
For my first time sucking - cock would need to be cut, and cock owner would need to be a passable CD or a trans-woman with nice breasts. Having my wife with me would be a wet dream come true - sadly that will never happen. Another female person with me could be fun but not necessary
As for cock size, average for starters would be good, but I'll gladly try a little larger. Been practicing on a dildo and I think I'm ready to deep throat as well. Not sure what to do when she cums

I would like to try, but aside from the cheating aspect (which has already stopped me considering females), I would really prefer to have my wife with me as I experience sucking a cock.

Problem is, last the topic came up, her comment was - I don't mind if you want to try, but I don't want to see.
My wife has said basically the same thing, as a bluff. One day I’ll call her bluff. Probably (hopefully) once the kids are out of the house and we’ve moved south more (any) opportunities will present themselves.

Can't help myself but comment again on this thread,
Depends on situation. If wife was sucking and then invited me I probably would as long as I do not look up to see a guy. I am not interested in a MM thing unless it's a passable CD, Hoping to experience a trans-woman is like finding a Unicorn

Wish my wife was more open and gave me the green light - if only she saw a cock not as cheating on her. Pussy would stay off limits

Recently I found myself in a situation to persuade a guy to try sucking cock with me. It was so intense and such a massive turn on for him to do it for me and with me. It's not the first time that I've been able to experience that, but it certainly has been a long time since I enjoyed a threesome with guys willing to excitement like that. As open-minded and sexual as my husband is, and despite the fact that he actually enjoys eating other men's cum off of me, he has zero interest in actually having a dick in his mouth which is completely understandable. But I do wonder, there something that would get you to try it out?
Having a cock in my mouth is enough for me to suck it, lol. It would be an extra special treat if it were dipped in my wife’s pussy.

Having a cock in my mouth is enough for me to suck it, lol. It would be an extra special treat if it were dipped in my wife’s pussy.
I've imagined wife and me in 69 and a guy fucking her, His cock would slip out and into my mouth and gradually into my throat. Then back to her pussy, That would repeat often until he held his cock in my throat to unload while I unload on my wifes mouth

Great setup and question. For me the relationship with my partner would totally drive it. Much like you originally set out, it would feel very taboo in my case, but....... open mind to just a sampling :)

your interest would be enough for me to suck a cock

I haven’t done anything like that yet. Other than my own, never actually touched one. Been thinking a lot about it lately. The biggest fantasy would to be w a couple & she directs all the action. Sucking her man hard, putting his cock inside her as I watch from underneath & licking him as he thrusts & then suck his cum out of her after & clean him up as well. That’s my fantasy.

i love big dicks with big balls! Im not fully bi but if i have a wife and husband visiting, His wife take me to the kitchen, gets me hard and ask me if i want to fuck! Then proceed to tell me that she wants me to suck her husband dick and swallow it all when he nut down my throat. I am so exited

After the first time i sucked a cock i really didnt think i would do it again. Then my girlfriend and I were hanging out with a guy.

She sat between us, slipped one hand down my pants and her other hand down his pants.

Soon both of our cocks were out. His was bigger and she giggled and suggested I suck his cock.

I simply leaned over and took his erect cock in my mouth, surprising my girlfriend and myself. But I realized I liked doing it so why beat myself up about it.

I feel this same way. I get so much excitement from knowing you are excited about it lol.

I would need a sexy woman's encouragement. Its my number 1 fantasy - to suck another man's cock while a woman watches and encourages me.
That would be part of my ultimate fantasy. Another part would be eating her from below while he fucks her, licking his shaft & balls as he thrusts into her & cleaning both after he cums in her.
I’m still trying to figure out if I would like giving a hand job, blow job, getting pegged or fucked up the ass. I’m open to exploring to see what I like & there isn’t much I wouldn’t be willing to do at least once.
if I had a wife or gf and something sexual would give her pleasure, no questions would be asked as long as it was legal.

Back