Men in garter belt and nylons turn me ON

Lingerie should definitely be for all bodies, it looks SO good on anyone!! It's sexy and it makes you feel sexy!! I love to see it!
I totally agree with this. In my formative years and having an elder sister and Mom I was always so jealous of the fact that women had much sexier clothing than men or boys. The ladies in my life had lovely sexy nylons to wear, be it stockings or pantyhose whilst I had rough woollen socks. My sister had flimsy nighties and silky wrap-arounds whilst I had cotton pyjamas and towelling dressing gowns. My mum often wore lace trimmed silky french knickers, my sister sexy panties and me baggy cotton Y-fronts. I always used to think it so unfair which is probably why it was such a great feeling to clandestinely try on their silkies whenever I got the chance. Perhaps that is the reason that some men drift towards wearing womens clothing in secret, who knows?

did you go out xdressed or just to the store. I've always wondered what the sales associates think
Hi, when ever I go shopping for Gurly stuff I always go x dressed. Mainly when I am purchasing panties or nylons
I do receive a few strange looks from either the lady working at the store, plus sometimes from other women
who ever behind me waiting to pay for their items.
I often hear little comments, buy I am the type who fronts anyone who wants to question my look.
9 time out of 10 I simply put them in their place and may have to tell them to shut the fuck up and
take a good look at them selves, as in their boring and unattractive style they are dressed in.

Back