Men: Have you ever identified a sub in public and sought to seduce him? (Or been the seducee)

lordpenizworth

Really Experienced
Moments of subtle recognition in public between a sub and a dom have been of interest to me. Probably because I find myself hoping for such an encounter.

Does anyone have any true accounts of those 'gaydar' moments between you and another man that developed into something? How did it happen? Who said what? How)when did you become sure of what was happening?

And most importantly...what happened?

Hoping this proves enlightening to many of us. Thank you in advance.

Moments of subtle recognition in public between a sub and a dom have been of interest to me. Probably because I find myself hoping for such an encounter.

Does anyone have any true accounts of those 'gaydar' moments between you and another man that developed into something? How did it happen? Who said what? How)when did you become sure of what was happening?

I'm a bi girl living with a lesbian

Interesting... Did she become aware of your predilection and pick you up at the outset of this?
Or...is she not aware of your leaning?

A man, someone I had met before, once walked up behind me outside a bar and said he liked men. Even though I'd been thinking about having a gay encounter, I was still struggling with the idea, so I sorta freaked. He went away, and I haven't seen him since.

I often wonder what could have happened had he used another approach. I.e., making his pass while standing in front of me, instead of from behind, or perhaps a more private setting. I might have lost my cherry that night.

A man, someone I had met before, once walked up behind me outside a bar and said he liked men. Even though I'd been thinking about having a gay encounter, I was still struggling with the idea, so I sorta freaked. He went away, and I haven't seen him since.

I often wonder what could have happened had he used another approach. I.e., making his pass while standing in front of me, instead of from behind, or perhaps a more private setting. I might have lost my cherry that night.
This post touches on how delicate of a situation it is. Not too aggressive nor too indirect. Goldilocks.
This is why I'm curious to hear these accounts... Thank you!

Here's a memory I have shared in PMS. I was in a record shop one day about 15 years ago on Park Row in downtown New York, looking for a certain Elvis CD. I bumped into this guy, he must have been 55 or so, average looking, grey hair, clean and well dressed. I apologized and said something about looking for my Elvis CD, and he said "Well, I don't want to get between a man and his Elvis." I was smitten, and took a big big risk (for me, anyway), and asked why he thought I was a man. He reacted with a nice smile and I knew it was ok, and we started talking and standing real close, even body to body, and I kissed him on the cheek and ground against his bulge and then I caressed his bulge, and he held my ass and caressed it as he gave me a peck on the lips, and I gave him my number and batted my eyelashes, all in the store before I left to return to the office. Of course he called; I had made it pretty clear I was easy, and I'm not chopped liver. But I made him take me to a nice flirty dinner like a real girl before anything else. We met at the lobby of his building, he kissed me when we met, we rubbed against each other with little caresses, he took my arm to walk to the restaurant. I let him order for me, kicked off my shoes and caressed his leg under the table, we had long flirty stares and conversation with lots of innuendos, then we walked back to his place hand in hand, stopping to kiss every few feet, with the anticipation building minute by minute. It was so romantic!!! Yeah, he properly introduced me to his cock and I sucked off him on the first date. Yes, he also fucked me on the first date. Yes yes yes, bareback. I was such a slut. In fact it was the only date as after that he just texted me to come to his place and I'd service him as he wanted. Never was really in love with him, or he I, but that first time was so romantic, and after that it was very nice and comfortable that I became very attached to him, and I was his side gurl for nearly 4 years.

Here's a memory I have shared in PMS. I was in a record shop one day about 15 years ago on Park Row in downtown New York, looking for a certain Elvis CD. I bumped into this guy, he must have been 55 or so, average looking, grey hair, clean and well dressed. I apologized and said something about looking for my Elvis CD, and he said "Well, I don't want to get between a man and his Elvis." I was smitten, and took a big big risk (for me, anyway), and asked why he thought I was a man. He reacted with a nice smile and I knew it was ok, and we started talking and standing real close, even body to body, and I kissed him on the cheek and ground against his bulge and then I caressed his bulge, and he held my ass and caressed it as he gave me a peck on the lips, and I gave him my number and batted my eyelashes, all in the store before I left to return to the office. Of course he called; I had made it pretty clear I was easy, and I'm not chopped liver. But I made him take me to a nice flirty dinner like a real girl before anything else. We met at the lobby of his building, he kissed me when we met, we rubbed against each other with little caresses, he took my arm to walk to the restaurant. I let him order for me, kicked off my shoes and caressed his leg under the table, we had long flirty stares and conversation with lots of innuendos, then we walked back to his place hand in hand, stopping to kiss every few feet, with the anticipation building minute by minute. It was so romantic!!! Yeah, he properly introduced me to his cock and I sucked off him on the first date. Yes, he also fucked me on the first date. Yes yes yes, bareback. I was such a slut. In fact it was the only date as after that he just texted me to come to his place and I'd service him as he wanted. Never was really in love with him, or he I, but that first time was so romantic, and after that it was very nice and comfortable that I became very attached to him, and I was his side gurl for nearly 4 years.
That's a detailed account! For many guys, saying what you said to him takes more courage than they have. Were you always so bold?
And...was there anything about him that told you he might be receptive?

As I mentioned, I wrote that down for a PM and shared it before. His opening line suggested he was hitting on me, and I fell for it. It was very memorable because it was campy and flirty, and as you can imagine we joked about it forever, so it’s engrained in my memory. No, I’ve always been the opposite of bold as I have always been in the closet and very discrete, and I never would have taken a chance like that in public, except he came on to me.

That’s a skill set we’d all like to have!

I immediately begin to exert control when training begins but by then we know who we are
I guess some places would be better than others to look?
Oh I agree - there are places which will yield better results (i.e. known gay locations). For sure.
But I'm interested in hearing about those moments happening in regular locations.
The record store for example -- that's very hot.

I was on the recieving end of a seduction once a long time ago. I've talked about it on this site before, but I love thinking about that event, so I don't mind talking about it again.

Years ago when I was in my early 20s, I was working on a remodeling project in an older part of the city when I was approached by one of the neighbors, a short, stout man in his mid to late 50s, who initially inquired about the house and what the plans were for it. As the conversation went on, his questions got more personal and started to suspect what was happening. By the time he began asking about my sex life, I had already decided that this man could have whatever he wanted from me. How he knew that I would be receptive, I still don't know. When he finally mentioned the fact that he was a dom and that he was experienced with women as well as men, he probably could have gotten me to strip right there on the street I was so hooked. At last, he asked me if I'd ever been with a man before and I sheepishly admitted that I had, even though it was just one brief encounter. Once that bit of information was on the table, I'm sure that he knew I would be game for some playtime. Being young and never being able to talk about things like that, I enthusiastically spilled my guts. We ended up in the back of my box truck where he gave me a good spanking and an intense blowjob after he had tied me up.

That was the first of many experiences I had with him. Definitely some of the best days of my life.

Thank you for sharing, Subs. This is very illuminating. How he knew...that's the mystery, but him saying he'd had experiences w men may have made things possible btwn you two.
But by then, in your mind, you were already willing. I wonder if he knew that?
Great account and thank you for sharing this; I really enjoyed it.

Sure, but I was too dazed and confused or maybe flat out stupid to realize another man was hitting on me at the time. My loss.

I have been identified and seduced. Love being his conquest and paraded before his friends
My problem – if that’s the way it should be considered, is this. It’s as though I carry a sign on my forehead that says ‘Cock-Sucker’. I’ve never experienced any difficulty getting guys to come on to me. I need make no effort at all… In person I tend to be quite shy and reserved, but once I'm with a guy and he has his cock out, all of my reserve dissolves and I know exactly what I'm there to do, and I love doing it. But I'm not very good at taking the initiative or coming on to potential lovers. That's my problem, I guess. Most of the guys I've been with have been married, and I've been their dirty little secret. Their wives don't do oral, don't like sex much at all. So I end up doing what their wives refuse to do, I suck their cocks and swallow their spunk, and I take them up my tight little bum-hole and groan and squirm with pleasure, and I'm so pathetically grateful to them, and so needy that they'll come back and fuck my mouth some more. I'd never have the courage to go to a glory-hole and suck anonymous cock, even though the idea is so appealing.

My problem – if that’s the way it should be considered, is this. It’s as though I carry a sign on my forehead that says ‘Cock-Sucker’. I’ve never experienced any difficulty getting guys to come on to me. I need make no effort at all… In person I tend to be quite shy and reserved, but once I'm with a guy and he has his cock out, all of my reserve dissolves and I know exactly what I'm there to do, and I love doing it. But I'm not very good at taking the initiative or coming on to potential lovers. That's my problem, I guess. Most of the guys I've been with have been married, and I've been their dirty little secret. Their wives don't do oral, don't like sex much at all. So I end up doing what their wives refuse to do, I suck their cocks and swallow their spunk, and I take them up my tight little bum-hole and groan and squirm with pleasure, and I'm so pathetically grateful to them, and so needy that they'll come back and fuck my mouth some more. I'd never have the courage to go to a glory-hole and suck anonymous cock, even though the idea is so appealing.
When I was younger and living in New Orleans men found me as if I had a sign on my face saying come fuck me. I was so grateful for their attention as the girls wanted me as a girlfriend and not a lover. Later after moving to the country I needed glory holes. Now it is mostly rubbing my sissy clit as my wife will not touch me and glory holes are not a thing. Parks and pick up sites are also not a thing here. I long for a man to bring pleasure to

When I was younger and living in New Orleans men found me as if I had a sign on my face saying come fuck me. I was so grateful for their attention as the girls wanted me as a girlfriend and not a lover. Later after moving to the country I needed glory holes. Now it is mostly rubbing my sissy clit as my wife will not touch me and glory holes are not a thing. Parks and pick up sites are also not a thing here. I long for a man to bring pleasure to
Giving yourself is the most wonderful gift of all.
A man would consider himself very fortunate indeed to have you pleasure him...

I am not ripped, but yet 6'2" and 245 Lbs. so I present as pretty masculine guy with a crewcut. I have had my ass grabbed in many a normal bar or club, and have gone home with more than one guy. I must give off some level of gaydar. Guys approach me and chat me up, and next thing you know I am in their apartments on my knees or bent over their couch. None of my friends would suspect that I am a cocksucking bottom.

When I was in college, I was very naive about everything sexual (this was in the 70s and I had grown up very sheltered). I was taking an evening class near a street which seemed to fill with cars endlessly circling a two block area. I wondered why there were so many cars driving around at 9:00PM. Once, a car stopped and the driver (a man, of course) asked me if I wanted a lift. I told him I was waiting for a ride and he left. Later on, I found out this was a cruising spot for men who wanted to have sex with male students. In retrospect, I wonder how my life might have changed if I had taken him up on his offer.

Today, I would love to be picked up by a man and give him a quickie blow job in his car or truck. How does one give out the "I want to suck you" vibe without getting punched in the nose? Or, a better question, how do I hone my (very bad) gaydar?

When I was in college, I was very naive about everything sexual (this was in the 70s and I had grown up very sheltered). I was taking an evening class near a street which seemed to fill with cars endlessly circling a two block area. I wondered why there were so many cars driving around at 9:00PM. Once, a car stopped and the driver (a man, of course) asked me if I wanted a lift. I told him I was waiting for a ride and he left. Later on, I found out this was a cruising spot for men who wanted to have sex with male students. In retrospect, I wonder how my life might have changed if I had taken him up on his offer.

Today, I would love to be picked up by a man and give him a quickie blow job in his car or truck. How does one give out the "I want to suck you" vibe without getting punched in the nose? Or, a better question, how do I hone my (very bad) gaydar?
Soma - this was very much me at about the same time. I remember being at the public library with my girlfriend (rather androgynous herself) and I was looking through the card catalog for something while she sampled the LP collection. The aisles among the card catalog boxes were somewhat narrow and I paid little attention as I shifted to let a guy pass through behind me. And then I paused as I realized his hand had brushed my bottom as he went buy. Then I realized that it had been the palm of his hand on my ass as he went by. I was not totally naive, being in College Theater at the time, and I had read some of the my older step brothers paperbacks (confiscated by my Mother when she found them!). But I was very attached to by girlfriend at the time so I collected her and said it was time to leave and later told her why. Of course, now I wonder.

Back