Now Joe Claims To Have Been Raised In The Synagogues Of His State

Joe's reputation and credibility has totally collapsed. It's not our fault you sutured your lips to his ass and have now became one and the same.

How many indictments / counts against him. It's not even a contest when it comes to credibility between him and the Orange Mouth who's credibility was zero when he came down the escalator.

Now Joe claims he's been to every mass shooting:

Biden Makes Bizarre Eyebrow Raising Gun Control Remarks​

Sarah Arnold | September 23, 2023 11:00 AM

President Joe Biden has embarrassed the United States for the third day in a row by rambling out-of-this-world remarks that leave eyebrows raised at his lunacy.

On Friday, while touting his strict gun control laws, Biden continued his trend of lying when he claimed he has been to “every mass shooting.”

“I Vaccinated the Nation and Rebuilt the Economy!” – Old Man Joe Biden Starts Shouting Out of Nowhere (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Sep. 24, 2023 8:00 am

Biden said the American people just don’t know all the progress he has made on the economy. “But we need to get the word out on promises made and promises kept” because “the people don’t know the progress we’ve made,” Biden said.

Pro-tip: If you have to convince people the economy is good, the economy is not good. Biden began shouting out of nowhere as he boasted that he rebuilt the economy.

“You may have noticed, a lot of people have focused on my age. I get it. I know better than anyone but there’s something else I know… When I came to office and this nation was flat on its back, I knew what to do. I vaccinated the nation and rebuilt the economy,” Biden said.

More about Joe's insane hallucinations here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/i-vaccinated-nation-rebuilt-economy-old-man-joe/

I'm sure Biden appreciates living in ReichGad's head 24/7

Netanhayu tells President Biden that they've been good friends for 40yrs, Biden gives the sign of the cross as if to ward off evil.

Biden Goes Off-Script, Calls Black Hip-Hop Singer LL Cool J “Boy” Before Catching Himself (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Sep. 23, 2023 10:00 pm

“I started off as a kid in the civil rights movement in Wilmington, Delaware, when I was in high school. And the community, we won the c— we won by a staggering 3,100 or 3,200 votes when I ran the first time for the Senate!” Biden said Saturday night.

At one point racist Joe Biden called black rap artist LL Cool J “boy” before catching himself.

“LL J Cool J, uhh, by the way, that boy’s got— that man’s got biceps bigger than my thighs,” Biden said.

Imagine the headlines if Trump said this.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/biden-goes-script-calls-black-hip-hop-singer/

When will it end?

Joe Biden: “I Started Off as a Kid in the Civil Rights Movement in Wilmington, Delaware When I was in High School” (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Sep. 23, 2023 9:20 pm

“I started off as a kid in the civil rights movement in Wilmington, Delaware, when I was in high school. And the community, we won the c— we won by a staggering 3,100 or 3,200 votes when I ran the first time for the Senate!” Biden said Saturday night.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/joe-biden-i-started-as-kid-civil-rights/

This guy is an ass gas-powered Calliope.

Biden did in fact win by 3,162 votes in his first Senate race.
It pays to know your history, Reichguide.

Not interested in your prayers.
Thanks bro!! You really thinking Joe is running anything? Delusional. Amazing. The guy can’t even talk and barely walks!! Weapons companies are stoked tho! And the climate tards. Cheers 🥂

You made the wrong "lesser of two evils" choice in 2016.
We made the correct one in 2020.
You have no idea who I voted for or didn’t vote for. I will say that anyone backing the drooler biden is delusional. Trump is a Jesuit billionaire, I don’t like or trust the Jesuits. Good luck out there!!

Now Joe claims he's been to every mass shooting:

Biden Makes Bizarre Eyebrow Raising Gun Control Remarks​

Sarah Arnold | September 23, 2023 11:00 AM

President Joe Biden has embarrassed the United States for the third day in a row by rambling out-of-this-world remarks that leave eyebrows raised at his lunacy.

On Friday, while touting his strict gun control laws, Biden continued his trend of lying when he claimed he has been to “every mass shooting.”

Retard. It’s a really bad sign when the powers that be put a moron like biden as the “leader.”

Thanks bro!! You really thinking Joe is running anything? Delusional. Amazing. The guy can’t even talk and barely walks!! Weapons companies are stoked tho! And the climate tards. Cheers 🥂
He's the President.

Your BDS is irrelevant

He's the President.

Your BDS is irrelevant
He’s the ceo of the corporation called the United States based out of Delaware. I don’t even know what bds is and don’t care. If you back any of these criminals left or right you’re delusional. Cheers 🥂

He’s the ceo of the corporation called the United States based out of Delaware. I don’t even know what bds is and don’t care. If you back any of these criminals left or right you’re delusional. Cheers 🥂
He's the President.

Your BDS is irrelevant

Your ignorance is astounding. Your arrogance as well. Empty barrels make the most noise. 🤤
You're the one who can't accept that Biden is the President.

I accept actual facts. You make up yours.

I've never known reality to be an arrogant thing.

You're the one who can't accept that Biden is the President.

I accept actual facts. You make up yours.

I've never known reality to be an arrogant thing.
He’s the president or whatever you want to call it. In truth he is the ceo of the us corporation. I’m not denying that. Just not backing any of this horse shit show we’re being fed. It’s a ruse. Good luck captain truth!! Lol. Keyboard warrior extraordinaire!!

He’s the president or whatever you want to call it. In truth he is the ceo of the us corporation. I’m not denying that. Just not backing any of this horse shit show we’re being fed. It’s a ruse. Good luck captain truth!! Lol. Keyboard warrior extraordinaire!!
I guess you need to support your delusions as best you can. Sorry that you don't like the President. It sounds like you have other issues that you're dealing with, so good luck on your self care

Maybe keep praying.

Back