Joe Biden is now chasing the ‘Death to America’ voter

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
It was Al-Quds Day last Friday. To celebrate the occasion, protesters in Dearborn, Michigan, chanted “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” while a speaker named Tarek Bazzi declared the United States — a place that’s afforded him the liberty to openly support rapists, murderers, and terrorists — one of the “rottenest countries” on the planet. “It’s the entire system that has to go,” he explained to cheers of, what I assume, were American citizens.

As Seth Mandel notes, there’s Charlottesville every other day in America, and barely anyone on the left cares. Most progressives, let’s face it, either tacitly or openly support these days of rage.

Even that’s not enough. The Biden administration, which creates and spreads myths about Jewish extremism in the “West Bank” to create a fake moral equivalence, is reportedly preparing to force Israel to mark products imported from Judea and Samaria made by Jews with special labels. Vile, indeed. But Biden will not rest until there is a Judenrein West Bank or his “Death to America” constituents are happy. Whichever comes first.

Biden, it should be noted, is a vacuous political zombie who has never met a position he hasn’t dropped for a vote. Today, he is surrounded by Obama-era advisers and Hamas sympathizers — though I repeat myself — who have long wanted the U.S. to be aligned with mullahs of Iran, as a counterbalance to colonialist Western capitalists of Israel. And now that Democrats like Chuck Schumer have sold out the Jews to the vultures for a few votes in Dearborn, nothing holds back progressive Democrats from normalizing the antisemitism that already infects the hard left.

https://thefederalist.com/2024/04/08/joe-biden-is-now-chasing-the-death-to-america-voter/

declared the United States — a place that’s afforded him the liberty to openly support rapists, murderers, and terrorists —
one of the “rottenest countries” on the planet. “It’s the entire system that has to go,” he explained to cheers of, what I assume, were American citizens.

Another trump rally.

This reminds me of Shitlery's appreciation tour.......that drew about 20 m00hamedan.......cancelled after 3 events........IN CANADA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seems like lots of these BDS protesters hate America and Israel just like the BRICS do.

Back