Now Joe Claims To Have Been Raised In The Synagogues Of His State

You have no idea who I voted for or didn’t vote for. I will say that anyone backing the drooler biden is delusional. Trump is a Jesuit billionaire, I don’t like or trust the Jesuits. Good luck out there!!
I absolutely know who you voted for and if we didn't back the drooler, the Jesuit would have won again.

You're not too bright or very honest.

I guess you need to support your delusions as best you can. Sorry that you don't like the President. It sounds like you have other issues that you're dealing with, so good luck on your self care

Maybe keep praying.
Actually no real issues. Beautiful life, beautiful wife, just had amazing morning sex, going on a nudist resort weekend today. I just call bullshit on the delusions brainwashed folks like you are constantly arguing about. Everyday all day online! Go get em tough guy. 🤤

I absolutely know who you voted for and if we didn't back the drooler, the Jesuit would have won again.

You're not too bright or very honest.
I’m actually very bright and very honest. Ask my wife. What’s that Stalin, or was it the Wall Street backed Lenin, about voting. Vote harder bro! And don’t forget your booster shots!!

That Deluxauto mutt will need a distemper shot.
Man it’s wild out here. That any sane person would back Joe is just beyond belief. Propaganda really works. They’re all criminals but Joe and family are special on that list. Well if that actually is Joe. You see his chin the other day? Looked like a nutsack. Replicants like in blade runner?? Lol. Cheers man.

Biden's Jewish Again. What Will He Become Next?​

BY ROBERT SPENCER 11:00 AM ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2023

Who, really, is Old Joe Biden? A senescent corruptocrat pretending to be president in order to further the interests of a sinister band of shadowy globalists? Well, yeah. But besides that, he is whoever you want him to be, or whatever he thinks you want him to be, if you have a vote to give him or you can further his political or financial ambitions. On Thursday, Biden declared that he was “raised in the synagogues.” Sure he was. Biden, who makes cynical opportunists look naïve and innocent, is the great shape-shifter, becoming exactly like whomever he is talking to at any given moment. Unless, of course, you’re one of the hated “MAGA Republicans.”

RNC Research posted the audio on X Thursday. Biden was “on a call with rabbis before the Jewish High Holy Days,” and told them weakly: “I, uh, uh, you might say, raised in, uh, the, uh, synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding — I’m not. But back in Wilmington, Delaware, Beth Shalom was the home of countless friends for me.” When this appallingly dishonest individual insists that he isn’t kidding, he is usually lying. On the other hand, whenever he says anything at all, he is usually lying.

Old Joe has lied in exactly this way many times before. In Sept. 2022, he told a Jewish audience, “I probably, uh, went to shul more than many of you did… I’m a practicing Catholic but I’d go to services on Saturday and Sunday. You think I’m kidding.” No, Joe, as always, I think you’re lying. And Catholic Joe isn’t just Jewish. He said in Jan. 2023: “I may be a practicing Catholic, but I used to go to 7:30 mass every morning in high school and then in college, before I went to the black church. Not a joke.” He is not only a man of many religions, but of at least two nationalities: in Oct. 2022, Biden sputtered, “I, uh, I, uh, was sort of raised, uh, in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically.”

So if someone were foolish enough to believe what Biden says, his weekends were extraordinarily busy. On Saturday, he would go to mass, as he says he did every day, and also attended Jewish services. Then on Sunday, he would go to mass, presumably at 7:30 a.m., and then almost immediately to Jewish services again; of course, the schedule might have changed in the intervening years, but Congregation Beth Shalom in Wilmington now lists a 9 a.m. Sunday morning service. At some point on Sunday, he would also attend a black church. And despite going to daily mass, attending college, and going to two religious services on Saturday and three on Sunday, he found the time to show up frequently at Puerto Rican community events.

More on Joe's deranged bullshit here; https://pjmedia.com/columns/robert-...ewish-again-what-will-he-become-next-n1727275

America is collapsing under the weight of his bullshit lies.
So you are saying the place to find bullshit is PJs? We knew that already.

Guess you have never been anywhere in Delaware or the greater area of Wilmington?

He’s a Jesuit.
Attending a Jesuit University doesn't make one a Jesuit. (Trump was there at Fordham for two years) Otherwise you best call Voltaire, James Joyce, Monsignor Oscar Romero, Bill Clinton, Tim Russert, “Tip” O’Neil, Salma Hayek, Amy Poehler, Alfred Hitchcock, and Maria Shriver just to name a few Jesuits as well.

Attending a Jesuit University doesn't make one a Jesuit. (Trump was there at Fordham for two years) Otherwise you best call Voltaire, James Joyce, Monsignor Oscar Romero, Bill Clinton, Tim Russert, “Tip” O’Neil, Salma Hayek, Amy Poehler, Alfred Hitchcock, and Maria Shriver just to name a few Jesuits as well.
Yup. All Jesuits. Look into the sinister activities of the Jesuits. Once you get brave enough to go in the deep end. Said with all due respect. Cheers 🥂

Yup. All Jesuits. Look into the sinister activities of the Jesuits. Once you get brave enough to go in the deep end. Said with all due respect. Cheers 🥂
I went to a Christian school, I am not a Christian.

You however are a berk no matter which establishment you attended.

Man it’s wild out here. That any sane person would back Joe is just beyond belief. Propaganda really works. They’re all criminals but Joe and family are special on that list. Well if that actually is Joe. You see his chin the other day? Looked like a nutsack. Replicants like in blade runner?? Lol. Cheers man.
Yep. I made a post about his scrotum-like chin the other day.:D

So you are saying the place to find bullshit is PJs? We knew that already.

Guess you have never been anywhere in Delaware or the greater area of Wilmington?
Are they being sued by the Biden family for libel, dipshit?:rolleyes:

PJs is being sued for libel? Hmmm seems like it was a matter of time. Finally took the Biden family to do it?

You would think these right wing “news” outlets would learn from the record breaking settlement that the propaganda network had to do. Facts are important.

Your sources aren’t so big on FACTS.

PJs is being sued for libel? Hmmm seems like it was a matter of time. Finally took the Biden family to do it?

You would think these right wing “news” outlets would learn from the record breaking settlement that the propaganda network had to do. Facts are important.

Your sources aren’t so big on FACTS.
You always attack the source as false without any evidence whatsoever. You do this because you are intellectually bankrupt.

You always attack the source as false without any evidence whatsoever. You do this because you are intellectually bankrupt.
No, I do it because I have read these “sources” numerous times. The “journalism” is hack at best and usually there is no journalism. All there is a loose quote from someone that seems “official” buried in an article that is clearly written to be incendiary-which has done it’s job because it gets small minds (like yourself) believing it.

Also, as each of your “sources” will state, without hesitation, they already have a conservative bias. I’m sure that is something you look for, it makes you feel good. Do you even look for it? Any source I’m presented with I check the “about us” section. When it has upfront bias-it is already discounted.

There ISN’T supposed to be an upfront stated bias in real journalistic endeavors. The news should write itself, with the facts giving direction to what is going on. Not, as what you put out there are numerous paragraphs of opinions before there maybe is a single fact presented (which sometimes isn’t even connected with the “story” but it got you hooked).

You are so used to NOT having facts but rather opinions thrust upon you, you can’t even tell the difference (or you enjoy it-some people like being thrusted upon).

So when your “sources” can show any track record of having a shred of viable evidence, then they could be even considered. Currently, they aren’t even in the same level as the Enquirer. They at least know they aren’t legit news (Unless you believe too there is a Batboy?)

Once again, please make a visit to your local library and discuss the voracity of your “sources” with the research librarian on staff. They will look at all of your sources and tell you the same thing I’m telling you.

But since you have shown to be the “wrong-guide” over and over-you won’t do anything to check your sources because you like being wrong-gets your rocks off on the attention.

A small playlet-
“Look ma, I was able to get all these people to tell me how wrong I am.”

“Awww that’s nice dear, I tell you that all the time, but I guess you need it hear it from others too”

To have grounds to sue for libel, they would have to prove some sort of monetary damages. With all your many opinions on what is and isn't constitutional, you really ought to know that.

PJ media, isn't even an accredited News company for fuck sake wrongway...

Last edited:
Back