Now Joe Claims To Have Been Raised In The Synagogues Of His State

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Biden's Jewish Again. What Will He Become Next?​

BY ROBERT SPENCER 11:00 AM ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2023

Who, really, is Old Joe Biden? A senescent corruptocrat pretending to be president in order to further the interests of a sinister band of shadowy globalists? Well, yeah. But besides that, he is whoever you want him to be, or whatever he thinks you want him to be, if you have a vote to give him or you can further his political or financial ambitions. On Thursday, Biden declared that he was “raised in the synagogues.” Sure he was. Biden, who makes cynical opportunists look naïve and innocent, is the great shape-shifter, becoming exactly like whomever he is talking to at any given moment. Unless, of course, you’re one of the hated “MAGA Republicans.”

RNC Research posted the audio on X Thursday. Biden was “on a call with rabbis before the Jewish High Holy Days,” and told them weakly: “I, uh, uh, you might say, raised in, uh, the, uh, synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding — I’m not. But back in Wilmington, Delaware, Beth Shalom was the home of countless friends for me.” When this appallingly dishonest individual insists that he isn’t kidding, he is usually lying. On the other hand, whenever he says anything at all, he is usually lying.

Old Joe has lied in exactly this way many times before. In Sept. 2022, he told a Jewish audience, “I probably, uh, went to shul more than many of you did… I’m a practicing Catholic but I’d go to services on Saturday and Sunday. You think I’m kidding.” No, Joe, as always, I think you’re lying. And Catholic Joe isn’t just Jewish. He said in Jan. 2023: “I may be a practicing Catholic, but I used to go to 7:30 mass every morning in high school and then in college, before I went to the black church. Not a joke.” He is not only a man of many religions, but of at least two nationalities: in Oct. 2022, Biden sputtered, “I, uh, I, uh, was sort of raised, uh, in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically.”

So if someone were foolish enough to believe what Biden says, his weekends were extraordinarily busy. On Saturday, he would go to mass, as he says he did every day, and also attended Jewish services. Then on Sunday, he would go to mass, presumably at 7:30 a.m., and then almost immediately to Jewish services again; of course, the schedule might have changed in the intervening years, but Congregation Beth Shalom in Wilmington now lists a 9 a.m. Sunday morning service. At some point on Sunday, he would also attend a black church. And despite going to daily mass, attending college, and going to two religious services on Saturday and three on Sunday, he found the time to show up frequently at Puerto Rican community events.

More on Joe's deranged bullshit here; https://pjmedia.com/columns/robert-...ewish-again-what-will-he-become-next-n1727275

America is collapsing under the weight of his bullshit lies.

Who, really, is Old Joe Biden? A senescent corruptocrat pretending to be president in order to further the interests of a sinister band of shadowy globalists? Well, yeah. But besides that, he is whoever you want him to be, or whatever he thinks you want him to be, if you have a vote to give him or you can further his political or financial ambitions. On Thursday, Biden declared that he was “raised in the synagogues.” Sure he was. Biden, who makes cynical opportunists look naïve and innocent, is the great shape-shifter, becoming exactly like whomever he is talking to at any given moment. Unless, of course, you’re one of the hated “MAGA Republicans.”

RNC Research posted the audio on X Thursday. Biden was “on a call with rabbis before the Jewish High Holy Days,” and told them weakly: “I, uh, uh, you might say, raised in, uh, the, uh, synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding — I’m not. But back in Wilmington, Delaware, Beth Shalom was the home of countless friends for me.” When this appallingly dishonest individual insists that he isn’t kidding, he is usually lying. On the other hand, whenever he says anything at all, he is usually lying.

Old Joe has lied in exactly this way many times before. In Sept. 2022, he told a Jewish audience, “I probably, uh, went to shul more than many of you did… I’m a practicing Catholic but I’d go to services on Saturday and Sunday. You think I’m kidding.” No, Joe, as always, I think you’re lying. And Catholic Joe isn’t just Jewish. He said in Jan. 2023: “I may be a practicing Catholic, but I used to go to 7:30 mass every morning in high school and then in college, before I went to the black church. Not a joke.” He is not only a man of many religions, but of at least two nationalities: in Oct. 2022, Biden sputtered, “I, uh, I, uh, was sort of raised, uh, in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically.”

So if someone were foolish enough to believe what Biden says, his weekends were extraordinarily busy. On Saturday, he would go to mass, as he says he did every day, and also attended Jewish services. Then on Sunday, he would go to mass, presumably at 7:30 a.m., and then almost immediately to Jewish services again; of course, the schedule might have changed in the intervening years, but Congregation Beth Shalom in Wilmington now lists a 9 a.m. Sunday morning service. At some point on Sunday, he would also attend a black church. And despite going to daily mass, attending college, and going to two religious services on Saturday and three on Sunday, he found the time to show up frequently at Puerto Rican community events.

More on Joe's deranged bullshit here; https://pjmedia.com/columns/robert-...ewish-again-what-will-he-become-next-n1727275

Nothing is collapsing because of these statements.

You're words are the very definition of histrionics

Nothing is collapsing because of these statements.

You're words are the very definition of histrionics
Joe's reputation and credibility has totally collapsed. It's not our fault you sutured your lips to his ass and have now became one and the same.

Last edited:

Oh, BTW:​

Fact-checkers revise narrative on Biden’s role in firing Ukraine prosecutor as new evidence emerges​

Washington Post new cites State Department documents recently made public by Just the News, concedes Biden may have called "audible' in threatening to withhold loan guarantee to force firing of Victor Shokin.
Steven Richards
September 15, 2023 11:00pm
Updated: September 16, 2023 4:12

Four years after the Hunter Biden scandal first burst into the limelight, news media fact-checkers are still revising their narratives. Once declarative in their findings, the latest fact checks have begun to hedge and equivocate in the face of contradictory evidence uncovered by Congress and open-records litigation.

The freshest example surfaced Friday when The Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler updated his reporting on how Joe Biden as vice president came to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees in late 2015 to force the firing of Ukrainian prosecutor whose office was investigating the Burisma Holdings energy firm that employed Hunter Biden.

Citing documents uncovered by Just the News, Kessler admitted for the first time that Joe Biden may have “called an audible,” or changed the plan, on the firing of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin on his way to Kyiv aboard Air Force Two in December 2015.

This month, Just the News reported newly uncovered State Department and European Union documents, both of which indicated that Ukraine had made adequate progress in its anti-corruption reforms, including within its Prosecutor General’s Office. “Ukraine has made sufficient progress on its reform agenda to justify a third [loan] guarantee” and “the anti-corruption benchmark is deemed to have been achieved,” the State Department Interagency Policy Committee and the EU European Commission confirmed, respectively.

More here: https://justthenews.com/accountability/washington-post-corrects-record-bidens-demands-fire-shokin

Yes, there really was a quid pro quo. but it wasn't Trump who received it. I said so years ago.

Oh, BTW:​

Fact-checkers revise narrative on Biden’s role in firing Ukraine prosecutor as new evidence emerges​

Washington Post new cites State Department documents recently made public by Just the News, concedes Biden may have called "audible' in threatening to withhold loan guarantee to force firing of Victor Shokin.
Steven Richards
September 15, 2023 11:00pm
Updated: September 16, 2023 4:12

Four years after the Hunter Biden scandal first burst into the limelight, news media fact-checkers are still revising their narratives. Once declarative in their findings, the latest fact checks have begun to hedge and equivocate in the face of contradictory evidence uncovered by Congress and open-records litigation.

The freshest example surfaced Friday when The Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler updated his reporting on how Joe Biden as vice president came to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees in late 2015 to force the firing of Ukrainian prosecutor whose office was investigating the Burisma Holdings energy firm that employed Hunter Biden.

Citing documents uncovered by Just the News, Kessler admitted for the first time that Joe Biden may have “called an audible,” or changed the plan, on the firing of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin on his way to Kyiv aboard Air Force Two in December 2015.

This month, Just the News reported newly uncovered State Department and European Union documents, both of which indicated that Ukraine had made adequate progress in its anti-corruption reforms, including within its Prosecutor General’s Office. “Ukraine has made sufficient progress on its reform agenda to justify a third [loan] guarantee” and “the anti-corruption benchmark is deemed to have been achieved,” the State Department Interagency Policy Committee and the EU European Commission confirmed, respectively.

More here: https://justthenews.com/accountability/washington-post-corrects-record-bidens-demands-fire-shokin

Yes, there really was a quid pro quo. but it wasn't Trump who received it. I said so years ago.
Trump’s phone call was a perfect phone call after all. I wonder if Pelosi and her communist minions are going to apologize for the sham impeachment.

"Right"guide is obviously too ignorant to understand what “you MIGHT say” means.

🙄

And we’re all still waiting for a transcript of that EU memo that praises Shokin.

🙄

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

Trump’s phone call was a perfect phone call after all. I wonder if Pelosi and her communist minions are going to apologize for the sham impeachment.
I doubt the media who fell for it lock stock and barrel will scrape up the integrity to do so either.

RNC Research’s X account only has a blue checkmark. Legitimate organizations get gold checkmarks. Blue checkmarks go to people with fake names.

"Just The News"

"may have"

laughing-cracking-up.gif

It's yet another slow Saturday afternoon in Casa de Reichgourd! :ROFLMAO:

This is the WaPo attempting to claw back a little of their long spent credibility which was sacrificed in the mission to subvert Trump and the will of the people.
I think the current conspiracy to railroad Biden out of the 2024 cycle is more plausible.

He was simply saying he had a lot of Jewish friends growing up. I'd say "What's wrong with that?", but then I know the answer to expect from people who supported the 1/6 insurrection.

Back to PJs. Doesn’t even sound like a journalistic spot. Sounds like a drive-in.

He was simply saying he had a lot of Jewish friends growing up. I'd say "What's wrong with that?", but then I know the answer to expect from people who supported the 1/6 insurrection.
At least Biden didn’t claim to be Jew-ish.

Nobody made a George Santos reference yet? Come on, people.

The real question you should be asking is why our politicians are so eager to bend the knee to a small desert tribe that is 2% of our population.
Well why don't you list out all those politicians names, since you seem to know them? Then maybe we could see what is common and make a consensus.
It is so ingrained that even in the grip of dementia, the instinct still finds expression.
Well when a group of the worlds most powerful countries get together and create a country for a group of people in one of the most unstable regions of the world. There is sometimes a vested interest to see that country succeed.

Yes, we know that Biden is not to be trusted on the economy because Trump tells us so. Along with comments about Jack Smith's name being something else (i.e. something Jewish) and telling us that we have to show photo ID to buy bread.

Y'all watch out for that World War Two.

Back