Now Joe Claims To Have Been Raised In The Synagogues Of His State

Yep. I made a post about his scrotum-like chin the other day.:D

Haha.
It’s like a reboot of Dumb and Dumber.
Here are 2 doofuses providing laughs by being comedically unaware.
One claims the left falls for propaganda and to prove his point he cites an altered image meme posted to convey a particular message. Then comes the cherry on top - the most biased member here steps up to proudly admit that he was, in fact, the openly partisan hack who posted the pic that influenced the first of the doofus twins to make the propaganda comment.

Attachments

• IMG_7113.jpeg
    IMG_7113.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
Is he claiming that on his own, or did he have it told to him as his wife was drugging him up for the day?

I feel bad for the guy. His wife should be in jail for elder abuse and the party should be ashamed of themselves for pushing this guy out of retirement as a "placeholder' but they're so pathetic they want four more years out of a guy with obvious cognitive issues.

To be clear, I'm not being sarcastic, I do feel bad for him.

Is he claiming that on his own, or did he have it told to him as his wife was drugging him up for the day?

I feel bad for the guy. His wife should be in jail for elder abuse and the party should be ashamed of themselves for pushing this guy out of retirement as a "placeholder' but they're so pathetic they want four more years out of a guy with obvious cognitive issues.

To be clear, I'm not being sarcastic, I do feel bad for him.

Did you see the latest economic numbers?
The meds she’s giving him are working.

Back