30’s M dom for a verbally voyeuristic sub F or couple

Fantasy89

Virgin
I’m a married male Dom in my mid 30s with in person and online experience.

I’ve been exploring ways to effectively enjoy an online Dom/ sub experience these last few months. You can look up my past ads for more on that.

These experiences have led me to realize the most important quality in a sub for this kind of fun is that they be self aware, articulate, curious and able to express themselves through the written word.

It’s also confirmed for me that the most sexually full filling experiences are ones that touch on how you feel emotionally, more than physically, and as a Dom what I crave is hearing how I’ve been able to make my Sub feel through directed actions more then seeing it.

All that has made me wonder if there’s a good erotic story embedded in this play. How it usually pans out for me is that I share detailed directions for a subs play session, or more - perhaps a weeks worth of actions at a time to build up to a culmination. In turn I expect a detailed report of what they did, and more importantly the affect it had on them mentally and physically. Sometimes daily rules tasks or journaling are included - based on the practicality of doing so given a particular subs life situation.

With the right sub, who is good at expressing herself, and perhaps who gets off on the vulnerable emotional side of herself being “seen” I feel like these instructions and reports could make for some enjoyable reading for the erotica masses. I’m envisioning punishing them as a series of stories.

So, if you think this piques your curiosity, I’m excited to hear from you.

Back