Married

Don't mind me, I'm a random stranger on the internet, but sounds like you need to get divorced. If you're at a point where you're referring to your wife as "that bitch" like Joe Exotic talking about Carole Baskin, the relationship is probably toast.

You have a kid, maybe you're staying together for the kid's sake, but trust me, they would rather grow up with two separate parents than parents who hate each other but stay together out of spite.

Truth!

sexless marriage really kicks into high gear after 10 years....especially as the kid gets older the wife focuses more of parenting out of guilt and lives through the child. She then often will use the child to undermine the man she is with...evenmore so she is financially cheating the current relationship so i have no problem with cheating on her.

net/net-->>the less that bitch knows the better

I am not at 10 years (yet) but she has totally used the kids to hurt me and my daughter repeats bad things she says about me. I am trying to improve the situation. But if I cannot I will risk losing everything to be free of it. I can't take much more. I am not perfect, not even close, but I am not the fucking jerk she makes me out to be. Sorry to rain on this topic. I just saw your post and it hit home.

Hey. Just created my account. I'm married, bi, 40's, in shape, masc., and on the DL. I had a long term buddy (another married guy) for a couple of years and since they ended a few years ago I can't get those hot times out of my head. Any other Minnesota married guys on here?

Though you obviously enjoy these scenarios as a cum lover there is the reality to maintain the rest of your life that you have built. That reality versus the fantasy is, no doubt, a constant tug-of-war with your behavior as you perform the other roles you have in life, a life you have earned.

There is that tension, and it's the reason I haven't ever actively looked before. I'm at a point where the fantasy is getting strong enough to make me seriously want to let it out... Even if only one time. I'm starting to talk about it and really consider acting on it... Even to the point of talking to some people here. It's one of those things... I have my life and don't want to ruin that, but I really want to find a way to be someone's slut for a night!

Don't mind me, I'm a random stranger on the internet, but sounds like you need to get divorced. If you're at a point where you're referring to your wife as "that bitch" like Joe Exotic talking about Carole Baskin, the relationship is probably toast.

You have a kid, maybe you're staying together for the kid's sake, but trust me, they would rather grow up with two separate parents than parents who hate each other but stay together out of spite.

i think many of us here are in the same boat; the wife isn't keeping herself up and prob. most of us have better orgasms jerking off on xhamster than our wives.. (not everybody but a lot)

divorce is expensive and disruptive. Would be better to have a simple release from time to time; of course safety absolute as well has discrete.

Same

sexless marriage really kicks into high gear after 10 years....especially as the kid gets older the wife focuses more of parenting out of guilt and lives through the child. She then often will use the child to undermine the man she is with...evenmore so she is financially cheating the current relationship so i have no problem with cheating on her.

net/net-->>the less that bitch knows the better
Perfectly described. Same experience in my marriage

I’m married and all I can think about is cock most of the time. Don’t know where this infatuation came from, but I love looking at dick pics, watching guys stroking and watching twinks seduce each other. I don’t necessarily find guys attractive, generally, but there are some that I think are hot. I fantasize about sucking someone off and I really want to try it, I just don’t know how to get there. Anyone else? Has anyone in the same boat followed through?

I never really thought about much until after I became single again a few years ago after 20 years.I suspect I just repressed the feelings. While I am still very attracted to women I have discovered that I find cock to be very erotic. I am not attracted to guys romantically either but very curious to explore the sexuality.

I have been a life long sissy but learned to love eating pussy, SO much in fact I would rather lick than fuck. My wife decided a few years ago that she would never share her pussy with me again and it is pure hell. Knowing it is so close, knowing she used to have me do it almost nightly and knowing I will never see it again. Guys don't do that to guys, That is why we love cock.

I think there are literally thousands of us all in the same boat—we were bi before "bi" was even an acceptable term. We loved women, but we also fantasized about cock. We were/are confused and closeted, sexually repressed and frustrated. Fantasy has always been our greatest outlet, and guilt and self-condemnation our constant enemy.

Here is my favorite fantasy. I'm sure many others feel the same.

https://xhamster.com/videos/cum-swallow-4225241

I think there are literally thousands of us all in the same boat—we were bi before "bi" was even an acceptable term. We loved women, but we also fantasized about cock. We were/are confused and closeted, sexually repressed and frustrated. Fantasy has always been our greatest outlet, and guilt and self-condemnation our constant enemy.

Good vid - and you don't have to be gay to enjoy giving a blowjob to completion, that's for sure

Yes, I am in the same boat too. Like several stated above, there are a lot of us out there. If anyone wants to chat about this, PM me. I am also in SE Virginia.

Bi
Love women
Fantasize about cock
No confused / closeted (prefer it)
Frustrated / Little or no sex at home

This is a wonderful homemade vid. memories...really be nice to have a FWB

Ill say that is a pretty good homemade vid..though, If I'm push'n in on a twink...there ain't no lov'y Dov'y stuff....that pansy will be in the ready position and won't cum...after I nut...he can suck me clean, then i'm leaving

Older couple here mid 60's. I don't ever see me having a opportunity to suck a cock. So I just really get off fantasizing about a few guys I know, some I worked with, some are our sons friends {30's}. I LOVE! getting my underwear nice and soiled, smelling like stale piss and musty ass. I sniff them thinking of these guys that I'd suck off. I also get off thinking of those same guys fucking my wife, making me lick up.

Nice video. I love anal, versatile. MWM, senior, looking for same near Lawrence, KS. Non-smoker, allergic, looking for same. After the change my wife lost interest in sex, most do. I have been bi since I was 15, searching for one fwb, married, looking for same. I'd like to get together at least once a week, wife is still working. I am very romantic, do not like guys who cum and run away. I prefer some downtime after, to talk, kiss, etc. I like most everything. If you are close by please contact me, it will be worth both our time.

Last edited:
hot vid..

yeah i thought it was very hot myself; definitely one to add to favorites. I'm not really attracted to men and such like wanting to kiss/talk etc just the physical act..i guess the twink/shemale look really gets me going.
i just hate the games women play after you have had sex with them. they really act like they own you and you better toe the line with all of their bullshit- the ulterior motives are off the charts.

MGTOW!!!

i just hate the games women play after you have had sex with them. they really act like they own you and you better toe the line with all of their bullshit- the ulterior motives are off the charts.

Maybe you shouldn't have sex with women like that, then? Rather than assuming it's some innate characteristic of women, could the problem be your choice of women? Not trying to be a dick, but I always see these "don't you hate when women do x, y, z" things as a red flag.

I have seen the whole spectrum, I guess. There are plenty of girls who don't want to deal with your bullshit any more than you want to deal with theirs. I'd also hazard to guess (from the fights I've seen between my gay friends who are in relationships with each other) that plenty of men become controlling after sex, too.

The idea that men are all emotionless and no-strings-attached and women all want to marry you and force you to sire 15 children is just crazy. AND it's harmful to everyone, men and women.

Maybe you shouldn't have sex with women like that, then? Rather than assuming it's some innate characteristic of women, could the problem be your choice of women? Not trying to be a dick, but I always see these "don't you hate when women do x, y, z" things as a red flag.

I have seen the whole spectrum, I guess. There are plenty of girls who don't want to deal with your bullshit any more than you want to deal with theirs. I'd also hazard to guess (from the fights I've seen between my gay friends who are in relationships with each other) that plenty of men become controlling after sex, too.

The idea that men are all emotionless and no-strings-attached and women all want to marry you and force you to sire 15 children is just crazy. AND it's harmful to everyone, men and women.

oh geez...yawn...so yeah of course we're painting with broad strokes but i believe your being naive or on the kool-aide if you think women do not posses the talent of manipulation and are not more prone to having their emotions get the better of them. Men are more logical...fact and men do see sex for what it is generally speaking to get off the physical aspect of it some women do as well i'm not saying that exceptions do not exist but more men lean to sex as to physical engagement and i guarantee a man who has sex with a woman does not feel like the woman owes anything to that man.
the same can't be said with women (again generally speaking so doing bring the PC police down on me) after they have sex with a man often they feel that the man becomes the debtor

and we all know how the courts are in favor/heavily lean towards the female during the divorce- this is unequal and high time this get fixed asap.

Last edited:
For those who have "followed through" - how did the reality match up with your fantasy and curiosity? Did you enjoy the actual acts?

Yes everything about it was awesome.
Cock in mouth ++
Balls in mouth ++
Cum in mouth ++
Swallow cum ++
Ass fucked +++
2nd load of cum in mouth, swallowed down +++

Be not afraid, just find someone trustworthy and make it happen. If you use doublelist and an email comes in with a name, google it and see if you can learn anything. One guy that emailed me had a news article about committing arson and cited anti government conspiracies. Stay away from people like that, but that’s true whether you’re looking for sex or trying to buy or sell an old lawnmower.

Hey. Just created my account. I'm married, bi, 40's, in shape, masc., and on the DL. I had a long term buddy (another married guy) for a couple of years and since they ended a few years ago I can't get those hot times out of my head. Any other Minnesota married guys on here?

Live in MN, legally married but we split last fall. Before the virus restrictions started I got my first m2m experience and it was awesome. Looking forward to pushing those limits a little more. I think people just need to be liberated and do what feels right to you, not worry about what it all means or judging yourself harshly by acting on a desire. There’s nothing illegal about consensual sex between two adults.

Women don’t normally want hookups. Men do. I can do this type of thing without feeling emotion, though I’m sure everyone is different. Just get hard, shoot cum in my mouth and I’m quite content.

Yes everything about it was awesome.
Cock in mouth ++
Balls in mouth ++
Cum in mouth ++
Swallow cum ++
Ass fucked +++
2nd load of cum in mouth, swallowed down +++

Be not afraid, just find someone trustworthy and make it happen. If you use doublelist and an email comes in with a name, google it and see if you can learn anything. One guy that emailed me had a news article about committing arson and cited anti government conspiracies. Stay away from people like that, but that’s true whether you’re looking for sex or trying to buy or sell an old lawnmower.
Thanks. That just confirms my curiosities.
I just have to find the right situation with the right guy

I had the good fortune of discovering glory holes in college. I've written some notes I'll try to paste here. Let's just say having a man's erection spread my mouth wide open was unforgettable.

I also have a thing for being humiliated by my ex as she gave in to her strong lesbian desires. One fantasy I cherish is her showing me her model's incredible tits and pussy and taunting me. Asking which did I want a over sexed blonde sexpot or that man's big fat penis? She'd laugh and say only a true faggot would pick the penis!

And God would I.

Back