Married couple and our online lover

Our online affair split. I don't really know why exactly. She was my lover to begin with and after a month I introduced the idea of my wife being involved and they both loved the idea.
A few months after the break up we started talking again and having just occasionally video sex our online lover said she'd met a man and he was very interested in joining us.
It really excited my wife but unfortunately that couple broke up so it's just the lady we share for the moment.

Is anyone else into this?

Our online affair split. I don't really know why exactly. She was my lover to begin with and after a month I introduced the idea of my wife being involved and they both loved the idea.
A few months after the break up we started talking again and having just occasionally video sex our online lover said she'd met a man and he was very interested in joining us.
It really excited my wife but unfortunately that couple broke up so it's just the lady we share for the moment.

Is anyone else into this?
100% tell us more about you. Nothing in your profile

Several years ago, I got involved with a younger married couple for an "online" affair. I'm not exactly sure how it started, but it was really fun and sexy. She was somewhat of an exhibitionist and he enjoyed showing her off, so there were a few pictures exchanged. It was all email and we would role play her and me having sex and him watching and eventually he joined in. We also "vacationed" together, where we all wound up having sex with multiple people we met.

Back