Man's & Woman's Best Friend...Dogs

llidar

LOV'N THE LACE
For some reason the thread was deleted. I have no idea why.

Please make sure you read and follow LIT rules for posting pictures since 'violating' the rules is usually the reason the threads are deleted. Thanks...:heart:

Last edited:
I found a picture of my Alaskan Malamute LL-idar when I first got him. He was 8 weeks old in this picture and weighed 20 pounds.

tumblr_owzyc912Yp1r4cm2io1_540.jpg

Please make sure you read and follow LIT rules for posting pictures since 'violating' the rules is usually the reason the threads are deleted. Thanks...:heart:

The dogs were nude. That must be it. *SMH*. I don't get it.

Me neither. And it saddens me to think that all of those great photos are gone. Sheesh!!!

No wonder I couldn't find the original thread even though I scrolled back and forth for 15 minutes. I thought something was wrong with my eyes. :(

tumblr_owtrsi2SfH1sxtkq8o1_540.jpg

No wonder I couldn't find the original thread even though I scrolled back and forth for 15 minutes. I thought something was wrong with my eyes. :(

Hi Rossie...I did the exact same thing because I could not imagine the 'dog' thread would be deleted. :rolleyes:

Weird a dog thread would get deleted..
Photobucket now doesn't host free 3rd party picture hosting, all my pics on here are gone now.
This isn't my girl but she's in the water like this while we were in Barbados

cc63cf11324b0c11e9272bf6ae24ce4a.jpg

L:rose:

Weird a dog thread would get deleted..
Photobucket now doesn't host free 3rd party picture hosting, all my pics on here are gone now.
This isn't my girl but she's in the water like this while we were in Barbados

L:rose:

I was actually thinking of you because I knew you were having trouble getting your photos on Photobucket. I was happy you had these at least. Sorry to see them gone. :(

Back