Lust in the Library(closed)

Katherine gasped and held onto the table as Shane slid his hard cock into her wet, tight pussy. As he began to pump, soft moans escaped her soft lips. "Oh yes." she moaned then looked back over her shoulder at him as he watched his cock slide into her, balls deep.

"Do you like that, Kate? Is that what you want from me?"

Katherine smiled. "It's a start." she commented then gave a soft moan and she pushed back against his hard cock and gave her ass a little wiggle as it pressed against his body. "Grab onto the lacing of my corset and use that to...... mmmmmm.... to pull me on to you. I want it hard. I want it fast. And don't stop talking." She ground against him hard, her juices moistening his balls. "Tell me why you want me."

With an animal grunt, Shane did as he was told, entwining his fingers in the lacing of the corset and ramming into Kate hard.

But he withdrew slowly, very slowly, as he spoke slowly, menacingly.

"Why do I want you? Because you are a brazen little minx who loves to be fucked. Isn't that right?"

Only when he had finished the sentence did he thrust in hard again, and again withdrew, slowly, tantalisingly, leaving just the tip of himself inside her.

"Because you are a wanton harlot, who needs a big cock inside her."

Again, pulling himself forward hard by his grip on the corset lacing, he slammed into Kate again, hard enough to make the heavy table judder across the floor a couple of inches.

And now he began to speed up, still moving the full length of his swollen, hard member in and out of her but now the pause between each thrust was just a word.

"Because... you.. are.. such... a... fucking,,, sexy... woman...."

And now there were no more words, just hard, frantic fucking as he thrust into her desperately, his breathing coming in hard gasps as he began to sweat and groan.

Katherine continued to watch him over her shoulder until he picked up the pace then she had little choice put to face forward and hand on to the table for dear life. Her auburn curls bounced about her face as Shane drove his cock into her so aggressively. With each thrust, Katherine let out a moan of pleasure.

"And no one is going to satisfy you like me." Katherine finally said, looking again over her shoulder, "You are going to want me every waking moment." she stated. "Because no one is as hot as me. No one else has a pussy that tastes as good as mine. No one feels as good wrapped around your cock as me."

As she spoke, Katherine slid a hand down between her legs, sliding a finger between her swollen lips to her waiting clit. "Mmmmmm.... yes.

"Oh fuck, Kate, you are right." gasped the lust-stricken teacher as he continued his now-frenzied thrusting into her beautifully responsive pussy.

An animalistic musk seemed to flow from her, driving him wild, driving him to want to fuck her in ways he never fucked his fiance. The sensations upon his thrusting, rigid cock were like nothing he had ever experienced. The way she used the tight muscles of her pussy to squeeze his cock, he knew he could not take much more of this.

"You are the hottest. You are the best I have ever had. Oh, fuck Kate, I'm going to come any moment..."

Katherine smiled and put both hands back on the table. "I want it. I want every drop of your hot cum." she moaned as she pushed herself back hard against Shane. Her pussy clamping down on his hard cock as the dirty talk pushed the librarian over the edge. As another orgasm rocked her body, Katherine's pussy pulsed, milking Shane's thick member.

"Oh yes!.... yes!..... Oh, fill me full of your cum. I want it. I want it all. Cum inside me like you've never done to another woman."

Shane at last ceased his thrusting, as he pulled Kate hard against his body, forcing his twitching cock even deeper inside her, pressing his pelvis against her ass so hard that they must both surly be bruised.

"Kate, oh God, Kate, yes, I'm coming too!" he yelled.

Her cries, her spasms, the flood of her juices all served to trigger his own orgasm, an intense, wild feeling that left him reeling as he sent shot after shot of his thick creamy cum deep into Kate's eager, sopping pussy. He was dizzy, breathless, and only his tight grip on the laces of his lover's corset kept him from staggering backwards.

"Oh Jesus..." murmured the exhausted, sated teacher. "Oh Kate... what have we done..."

Katherine took a few deep breaths as the orgasm subsided. Shane gripped her corset tightly. He seemed to be having a hard time standing. Before he fell, Katherine pulled free of his cock and stood up. She turned quickly and pushed him back into the hard wooden study chair then took a seat on his bare lap.

She took his face in her soft hands and smiled at him. "You fucked me." she kissed him softly. "With no strings attached. I don't want you to love me, or tell me pretty lies." she kissed him again, this time pressing her naked breasts up against his dress shirt. "

"I want your cock. I want you to want me..... until we move on." she kissed him again with just a little more passion then pulled away. "I don't want strings attached. I want you to be the one who satisfies my needs and in turn, I will satisfy yours." Again she kissed him then smiled as she ran her finger along his jaw line. "What are you thinking?"

Shane sat back in the chair, his pounding heart and breathing slowly getting back to normal, as Katherine straddled him and gently kissed him.

What have I done... I've betrayed Emma... but god... Kate is amazing...

He didn't respond to her first gentle kiss but began kissing her back with the second and met the passion of the third one with passion of his own. Her actions and words were having a predicatble effect upon him and in spite of his recent gratification Shane's member began to stir, filling with blood and pressing hard against Kate's naked, wet pussy.

He looked her in the eyes and moved his hips slightly, sending the length of his organ sliding over her pussy lips.

"I think you know what I'm thinking..."

Last edited:
Katherine smiled and kissed him one more time then felt his cock slide along her wet pussy. It would be so easy to ride the handsome teacher again but the librarian wanted something more. "If your thinking you want to fuck again, you'll just have to wait." She stood and reached down to the floor and retrieved her thong.

"I don't have anything going on tomorrow at noon. You can come back tomorrow at noon." The librarian said as she took a seat on the study table and slid her black pace thong up her smooth legs.

A mixture of disappointing and relief washed over Shane as Katherine slid from his lap. He stood, tucking his semi-erect member back into his trousers, then stopped, a look of realisation on his face.

"It was you! You've had this planned all day, haven't you? Where have you hidden my underwear? And I need my shorts to cycle home in!"

Home... where Emma will be waiting... oh god... how do I get out of this mess...

Awash with a cocktail of conflicting emotions, the confused teacher sank back down into his chair and put a hand to his face.

"Relax." Kathrine said as she slipped her bra back in place and reached for her skirt. "They're in my office, safe and sound. You can have them back if you like. I don't expect you to bike home in your dress pants." As the pencil skirt slipped up her sides and she zipped up the back, Katherine retrieved her red silk blouse and slipped it over her arms then sat across Shane's lap.

Gently she slid her hand around his shoulder. "You stress far to much Shane. You need to think about this with your head. I'm willing to give you everything you want. You'll marry your perfect, wonderful little Emma. She'll have your heart and she can be the only woman you ever love....." With her free hand she pulled his from his face. The same calm smile graced her soft lips and when his eyes finally met hers, she held his gaze, "And I will satisfy my needs with you here. I want your body and it seems like you want me, in that way, too." She leaned in and kissed his cheek then whispered, "No strings attached. If you want to think about it, I suppose you're welcome too. Just remember that I'm not a threat to you and her. I'm not interested in your affections, I don't want your love. I don't want your money, I am very sure I make more than you. I don't want you to loose anything because of what we do together." She sat up straight and looked down at him adding, "I have needs and I want you to satisfy them. And what I want, I get." She leaned in and kissed his lips softly.

Shane found himself responding to the kiss, and her words.

"I guess you have me now, for as long as you want..." he murmured "...because even if you weren't the sexiest woman I have ever met, you now have power over me..."

Without even realising it, his hands had begun wandering over Katherine's amazing, near-perfect body as he spoke.

"It sounds too good to be true, Katherine... Let me get used to the idea, OK? The idea that a woman as sexy as you could want me, the idea that there isn't a catch..."

The bemused teacher shook his head, trying to clear it of the confused mixture of guild and overwhelming lust.

"I need my clothes, OK? I should take a shower before heading home..."

Katherine nodded. "Sure, if that's what you need." Slowly she stood and did up her blouse, covering her breasts. "Come to my office and I'll get your things." Reaching down she picked up his suit jacket and held it out for him to side into. Once he had stood and slipped it on she brushed the little bit of lint from the shoulders and walked around to stand in front of him. "I do love a man in a good suit." she commented as she slowly did up the jacket buttons then ran her hands up his lapels.

With a soft sigh, the librarian turned on her heel and began to walk towards her office.

Later that evening, as Shane had his third shower of the day - this one to wash the sweat of the road from him after arriving home - he reflected upon his day.

The idea of being an object of lust was foreign to him, it was not long ago that he hard been carting around enough extra fat to make him feel pretty unnatractive. The recent regime of cycling had toned his body, but still... And he'd never met a girl - no, a woman! - like Katherine before. Her agression, her outright sexiness, her absolute determination to get what she wanted...

He felt himself getting hard, and gave himself a squeeze with a soapy hand before turning the water to cold, the chill of the water washing away both the soap and his tumesence.

What to do? If he carried on giving Katherine what she wanted - and if he was honest, what he wanted too - getting caught was inevitable, surely? How many tabloid stories had he read of people losing their jobs after getting caught screwing around with a colleague? And if caught in school, he'd likely never be allowed to teach again... And what of Emma? He loved her, he knew she was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, but the sex with her had never come close to what he had experienced with kate, not even at their best, in the early days of their relationship...

He stepped out of the shower, pulling on a 3rd clean pair of boxers, a pair of scruffy jeans and a plain blue T-Shirt with "Agents of Gaming" printed on the front, before heading downstairs to dinner. Emma was waiting for him, in the kitchen, and pulled him in for a quick hug and a short take-you-for-granted kiss.

"There, all clean again. How was your day? Kids behave themselves?" she asked, turning away from him to drain the pasta.

Aching inside with shame, Shane forced himself to reply light-heartedly. "Oh, same old, same old. And the Kids at Saint Thomas Aquinas always behave themselves, you know that."

Can't say the same for the staff... came a stray thought, in Katherines voice.

The dinner - pasta bolognaise with large chunks of tomato - was good. Afterwards, they snuggled up on the sofa to watch... well, afterwards Shane couldn't recall what he had watched, as his mind kept wandering back to the library...

And then to bed. It wasn't the weekend, so Shane wasn't expecting Emma to be interested in sex... and he wasn't dissappointed, after reading for half an hour they switched off the lights and Emma went straight to sleep. Soon enough, he joined her, drifting off into erotic dreams of corsets, boots, and librarians...

The next morning, Katherine walked into the library and arranged the large study tables to lame one long table. It was the second Wednesday on the month which meant the big staff meeting. Both the coffee pot and the tea were hot and full as well as a tray of cinnamon buns on each table for those who couldn't sit through a meeting without eating.

As the staff began to file in, Katherine slipped into her office and read a few emails and ordered a few books the students had requested. The room was nearly full now and the librarian could see the Head Master making his way in as well.

The table was nearly full so Katherine made her way to an open chair between the young years science teacher and the french teacher. After pulling her chair in she glance across the table and saw that Shane was just taking a seat as well.

Shane took his seat without really paying attention, only realising after he had sat down that he was directly opposite Katherine. He flushed slightly, and gave her a nervous grin.

She leaned forwards with a mischievous smile, pushing a cup of coffee towards him, giving him a view straight down her unbuttoned blouse. "I hope you like it... be careful, it's hot..."

The staff meeting was the usual run of diary dates - which he carefully noted down - and housekeeping issues. Scheduling for the end of term progress tests, planning the christmas performance, working out staff cover whilst others where on training courses, and confirming what extra-curricular clubs were being run this term.

Mrs Turner, a plump and jovial 50-year old lady who acted as the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator, reminded everyone that the individual education plans for all SEN children needed updating.

"You are new, Mr Lieberman," she added, turning to Shane. "...so we'd better make time for me to show you the software we use. Are you free lunchtime?"

Looking at Katherine, Shane shook his head. "I'm afraid I've already booked a meeting with Miss Mackay." He said. "To discuss what we can do to extend our gifted and talented readers..." he smoothly lied.

Katherine sat back and crossed her arms across her chest and smiled at Shane. He seemed so anxious to spend time with her again. Good.

Mrs. Turner nodded, "Alright, well maybe later in the week. You're young, I'm sure you'll catch onto it quick." there were a few chuckles and comments from the older staff about how long it had taken them to learn the program and how quickly the younger staff understood and and ran the program in minutes.

After a moment, the Head Master brought the meeting back on track. "Speaking of Mr. Lieberman. Our staff social committing tells me that you are going to be married in the near future. Congratulations!" there was a quick round of applause. "It's tradition, dating back to when the school first opened, that the school throw an evening tea for all staff and their fiancee. Would Thursday or Friday evening work for you, Mr. Lieberman?"

Shane was caught unprepared - having just lied to a senior member of staff so that he could meet with his new lover for an illicit, high risk, tryst, his thoughts were very much on the lovely librarian smiling at him across the table.

But then his upcoming marriage had been dropped into the conversation with a thud.

"Oh..." he flushed. Fortunately the impromptu round of applause gave him time to gather his thoughts.

"Well, ah, Emma would kill me if I made an appointment for us both on her Bridge night," he grinned, "So it would have to be the Friday. Thank you, that's really nice of you all."

The Head Master smile. "Wonderful. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say, I can't wait to meet her." He then turned the conversation to concerns from all the education departments, which were few, and closed the meeting.

As the staff began to file out, Katherine grabbed a tray and started to gather up the dirty cups and saucers to take down to the kitchen. She glanced at Shane as he waited for their to be room to make his way out of the crowded doorway. "I hope you don't mind but I ordered lunch for us. I hate lunch meetings that don't involve something to sink my teeth into."

Last edited:
Gallantly, Shane helped collect up the dirty cups, piling them onto the tray.

He met Kate's eyes as she made her comment about lunch, and could see the teasing fire in them.

"Sounds good..." he said, quietly, swallowing hard. "I... I'll see you at twelve, then, or as close to it as I can after I have dismissed the class."

What in the world am I doing... thought Shane to himself. Even as his mouth agreed to the meeting, and his lust wanted him to speed along to it as fast as he could, his thoughts were still in turmoil. This is so wrong, so risky... I should turn her down, should get out whilst I can.[/]

But a nasty little thought from even deeper inside him pointed out that it was already too late for that...

The morning was difficult. During first period maths, he was distracted, something even the best behaved of classes can pick up on, and during the course of the morning some of the bolder pupils began to test the boundaries, see what they could get away with. It wasn't easy for Shane to re-assert discipline, but he knew these things need to be addressed quickly and after sending the most boistrous pupil for a 5-minute time out - a tactic he had to use so rarely - he knuckled down and got his head back into the classroom.

After break came Communal Worship, at which staff attendance was compulsory. Shane could see Katherine across the other side of the room, behind the back row of pupils, next to one of the roof pillars. She was in shadow, and he frowned... he was the only person, he was sure, who had a clear view of her and that couldn't be by accident...

Katherine stood in the back of the large group. She could see Shane sitting with his students in the front row. Oh how she wished it was noon already. Just a few more hours.

As if he could hear your thoughts, Shane turned back and looked at her. Since she didn't have a class to supervise, Katherine had said out of site but he seemed to have found her. A smile played on her lips as the librarian thought of all the things she could do to leave the teacher aroused. But just as inciting was the thought of making him wait. After all: she had said she would give him time to decide. Even though he had made his interest clear at the safe meeting by blowing the older teacher off with an excuse of a lunch meeting with her, Katherine wanted to hear Shane say the words.

As the reading started, Katherine crossed her arms over her chest, crossed her boots at the ankle and leaned against the cold, wooden pillar.

She's wearing those boots again... observed Shane to himself, watching Katherine intently. He remembered the feel of those heels digging into his behind and he thrust into her, and felt his member stir. He leaned forwards in his chair, putting his hands together in his lap to conceal his growing bulge, and shot Katherine a lust-filled look.

God, she isn't even doing anything and she is still making me hard...

Quickly he looked away, trying to concentrate on the simple moralistic tale the Head Teacher was delivering and only when his budding erection subsided did he dare look back at where the librarian had been standing.

Katherine smiled then turned and slipped out the door. She had work to do and had made her token appearance as the Head Master had asked of her. They had come to the agreement that she would show up and at least be seen that, if she wish, she could leave so long as it was subtle.

As the librarian slipped out into the hallway she thought about her up coming meeting with Shane. All sorts of idea's and passions flashed through her mind but as she began to feel her pussy becoming wet, she had to remind herself they wouldn't have unlimited time to.... play.

Katherine ordered lunch and had it delivered to the office. Just before the noon bell rang, she got a call from the office saying it was there.

When the bell finally rang, she was just setting out the take out dishes in her office.

Usually, Mr Lieberman would keep the class reading right up to the lunchtime bell, but today he surprised them by having them put their books away early and line up at the door.

As soon as the bell rang, he allowed them to file straight out to the dinner hall. Then, in quick strides, he set off for the library.

As he got closer, his pace faltered. What in the world am I doing... it's not too late to back out... this is crazy... what if we get caught.... what does she actually intend...

And yet, in spite of the churning doubt in his mind - and stomach - his feet had a mind of their own, and took him unerringly to the library. Slowly, he pushed open the door.

"Miss Mackay?" he called, softly.

Katherine heard Shane's voice coming from the library door. With a confident stride, she stepped out of her office to see the tall teacher standing in the doorway. "Good afternoon, Mr. Lieberman. I'm glad to see you haven't kept me waiting for our meeting on.... gifted readers, was it?" She gestured for him to come in to her office.

"I hope you like thia..... I like things spicy."

Back