Lust in the Library(closed)

"I love your arse... I worship it..." responded the teacher, squeezing and kneading hard.

As the wanton Librarian gave him his orders, Shane pushed her feet apart with his own, and gripping a shoulder, pushed her back slightly, to lean back on the vaulting horse, her back arched. Thus he was able to slip his large fingers deep into her soaking pussy in one smooth action, before beginning a rapid pumping.

"You are like a goddess..." he murmured. "A goddess of lust, of pleasure..."

Kate let out a soft moan and let here eyes drift closed for a moment, enjoying Shane's attention before she reached down and gripped his wrist. He looked heart broken as she pulled his hand free of her then slowly turned around and just as slowly bent over the vaulting horse as she looked over her shoulder.

Her red hair almost glowed in the light, cascading over her shoulders and down her back. She rocked her ass back and forth, almost teasing Shane with it till she whispered her order, " Slide into me slowly and when you're balls deep, hold it there."

Shane grabbed his shaft with one hand, placing the other firmly onto the small of Kate's back. He rubbed the tip of his large member up and down the slit of the librarian's wet pussy, making sure it was well lubricated.

Then, slowly but firmly he began to work his hard cock into Kate's tight-yet-welcoming arse. Slowly wriggling his shaft left to right, up and down, he eased into her inch by inch, the tightness enveloping him in a haze of pure sexual pleasure. Soon every one of his eight thick inches was firmly lodged inside her, and his balls were resting lightly against the lower curves of her arse.

With a low groan, he let out a breath that he had not realised he had been holding, and gripped her hips tightly with his smooth hands.

Kate exhaled the same time Shane did. The sensation of having his hard cock lodged deep in her tight ass was indescribable. This feeling was her guilty little pleasure. Something about the feeling of a man's balls pressed against her pussy while he was deep in her ass and the way it felt inside her ass. There was also something erotic in how close she could get to her lover when he was behind her like this.... but for now, she wanted to play.

As Shane pressed himself deep inside her, Kate reached between her legs and gently grabbed Shane's balls. Her juices already began to drip onto them and she could feel that as she rolled them in her palm. A gentle moan slipped from her lips and she pulled them to her and began to rub them onto her wet pussy. "You fit so well in my ass." Kate Whispered over her shoulder, looking back to see the expression on Shane's face. Sadly, she couldn't see him. Shane still stood in the shadows and the sun shone down on the librarian as she remained bend over the vaulting horse.

Back