"Love Wins!"

Bumper stickers are easy money.

Sites like stickergiant are fast and cheap.

Order the product after you get enough paid orders.

Sell with a .jpg mockup pic on craigslist or whatever.

And you can Ship in an envelope with a stamp.

You just have to write some snappy slogans to tap into the flow.

You're in Trump's home town with a local mail delivery turnaround of a day or two to what, 15-20 million people?

Get a one tenth of one percent response and price to a $1 profit per unit and you'll make $15,000 per month.

Hire eye candy to lick and deliver to the post box.

Then post nude selfies and enjoy your easy money.

You're welcome.

And don't forget to advertise that a portion of all profits will be donated to XYZ foundation. You then form a 401c XYZ non-prof. (better do this first) and pay yourself a salary for administering the tax free donations you received from your bumper stickers.

Ishmael

And don't forget to advertise that a portion of all profits will be donated to XYZ foundation. You then form a 401c XYZ non-prof. (better do this first) and pay yourself a salary for administering the tax free donations you received from your bumper stickers.

Ishmael

As a sole proprietor you'd pay income taxes on the net income.

As a member of a corporation, you'd pay to form the corporation, pay the annual fee to maintain the corporation, then pay income tax on your salary.

What a great plan!

:rolleyes:

r6sS64A.gif

As a sole proprietor you'd pay income taxes on the net income.

As a member of a corporation, you'd pay to form the corporation, pay the annual fee to maintain the corporation, then pay income tax on your salary.

What a great plan!

:rolleyes:

And the minimum wage to ply the eye candy in roller skates on their way to the post box.

Insurance requirements.
You could 1099 them.
Shipping and receiving.

Ishmael

See? love does win.

Selling a $2.00 item to consumers one at a time isn't my idea of easy money. Plus mailing them out? Too time consuming for low return. I am a skilled wholesaler into retail stores - been doing that for 20 years - but NYC retailers don't really give shelf space to bumper stickers since it isn't a car culture. Most drivers aren't local.

Selling a $2.00 item to consumers one at a time isn't my idea of easy money. Plus mailing them out? Too time consuming for low return. I am a skilled wholesaler into retail stores - been doing that for 20 years - but NYC retailers don't really give shelf space to bumper stickers since it isn't a car culture. Most drivers aren't local.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

I didn't mean to be cold, but bumper stickers and t shirts are the go to ideas for this sort of thing. It's just not a very good idea though. In my line of work people suggest products often, so I used to shutting down mediocre ideas quickly IRL. No offense and I thank you for the effort.

Cheap price for the legal insulation it provides though.

Obviously that varies from industry/bidniz to industry/bidniz.

But I can't think of any in lawsuit industry USA where not being your bidniz is a bad idea.

Last edited:
Back