Strip Games - any ideas

seXenon

Virgin
So, any ideas on Strip or Sexy variations on normal games that you have played that make it more fun?

I can sometimes get my reluctant wife to play a sexy game. I'm trying to find new ideas.

For Example, I wanted to try a version of Sexy Go Fish, where the number of the match directed some action. Many of the actions where things SHE likes, so that she could relax and enjoy the evening. A back rub, kissing her neck, etc. Others were removing various bits of clothing. It went ok, not great, but ok.

I'm wondering about other sexy twists on games that people have tried, and did it help the low drive person to relax and have fun at all?

For example, I'm wondering about "Sexy Scattagories" and trying to have themes for things she liked in past to help her be in a good mood.

Any ideas

So, any ideas on Strip or Sexy variations on normal games that you have played that make it more fun?

I can sometimes get my reluctant wife to play a sexy game. I'm trying to find new ideas.

For Example, I wanted to try a version of Sexy Go Fish, where the number of the match directed some action. Many of the actions where things SHE likes, so that she could relax and enjoy the evening. A back rub, kissing her neck, etc. Others were removing various bits of clothing. It went ok, not great, but ok.

I'm wondering about other sexy twists on games that people have tried, and did it help the low drive person to relax and have fun at all?

For example, I'm wondering about "Sexy Scattagories" and trying to have themes for things she liked in past to help her be in a good mood.

Any ideas
I dunno. I guess I've just been married too damn long. Anything that slows us down from getting to 'the fuvking' seems like a waste of time. :)

Years ago my wife and I bought a card game called Fore Playing Cards. Lots of fun. Play a hand of any game and the winner of the hand gets to choose an action on his winning cards, based on whether the loser is clothed or unclothed. Bought them at Spencer's Gifts.

Years ago my wife and I bought a card game called Fore Playing Cards. Lots of fun. Play a hand of any game and the winner of the hand gets to choose an action on his winning cards, based on whether the loser is clothed or unclothed. Bought them at Spencer's Gifts.

Strip snap. When my mind is on track, it's all I have the intelligence for.

Seems to me that any game that has a winner and loser could become a strip game like darts, or pool, even bets on football games or UNO. Even if you lose you can be a winner in the end.

Couple oldies but simple...

Strip poker - loosing hand has to take off a piece of clothing OR anti with piece of clothing, raise bets with more pieces of clothing.
Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors - looser has to take off a piece of clothing.

Long time ago my wife + I and another couple played strip monopoly but it's a time commitment . It got interesting when someone couldn't pay up and the negotiating began !
Now that sounds like fun, but everyone would have to be at least Bi.

I used to play a form of strip beer pong with an ex. Because it would take us so long, we would make it easy on item count. Her shirt counted as my hoodie, her bra counted as my shirt, socks didn’t count etc. 4 items of clothing each was usually enough to end the night for us.
Once one of us was naked, actions would count, if we wanted it to keep going.
I always had a fantasy of tying her to our table and having my way with her, sadly, never happened.
Nice thing is, we could adjust how many cups to speed up, or slow down the game.

We also talked about a game of poker where we tossed in the Jokers. If the joker was used in the hand it put the opponent at risk with clothes. If you managed to get both jokers, it was an automatic surrender of an item of clothes.

She was a wild one!

Any game can be used if you put your mind to it though!

You remember that kids buzzer game Operation? That's an easy one to turn into a strip game, and can get fun when the second player is allowed to whisper dirty, distracting things in the first player's ear as they're trying to remove the funny bone or whatever.

When the wii first released, i tried to get my wife to play strip bowling.

If 1 player got a strike but the other didn't, the non strike player removed an article of clothing. Spares nobody removed anything. If any player had a frame without a stirke or spare, the other person could put something back on. Play until naked.

If after 10 frames nobody was naked, the winner could put half of the lost clothing back on.

If 1 person did lose all clothes before the end of the game, sexual favors were to be given if frame was lost.

A few years ago while watching a ballgame made a bet with female friend. The loser had to slide through my apartment in only socks.... She won and I had to strip and slide while she videoed

A little outdoor game a lover and I like to play goes like this .....

We spread a big polythene sheet on the ground. We strip off and cover each other with massage oil (we use almond oil, but any would do.) We then massage each other but we are NOT allowed to use our hands. We can only massage each other with our body parts other than hands.

I'm sure I have no need to say where the game usually ends up ....LOL

Strip poker with a twist.

A couple hosts a night of poker. The husband plays with three other men. The wife waits in the bedroom. The winner of each round goes into the bedroom and removes a piece of the wife’s clothing. Once the wife is naked, they play one more hand. The winner joins the wife in the bedroom. Then he fucks her!

Back in the day, I played such a game with three other people using an ordinary deck of cards. We were two boys, two girls. After the cards were dealt in each round, the person with the highest numbered card had to take something off. If you drew a royal card, you could choose another player and have them take something off. And if you drew the joker, you had to take everything off and choose another person to do the same, if they had any clothes on. Once you were naked, you were out of the game.

Any ideas
strip scrabble, have played that fun

If you're looking for something simple, a couple of dice with action/location on the sides work well. You can get them from novelty stores or just make your own. The sides could look something like this..

Die 1 (action die):
Kiss
Lick
Suck
Caress
Blow on
Do anything to

Die 2 (location die):
Mouth
Neck
Ears
Stomach
Nipples
Anywhere

Just take turns to roll the dice and follow the instructions 🎲🎲:giggle:

For a few years, I made a new sex game for husband and I to enjoy each Valentine's Day :)
In my experience, it works best to focus on the actions - stripping isn't really that much of a game when you know each other very well

Back