So here goes.....real life vs stories...

montanaboy12

Married guy
I am a faithful married man--been married over a decade, never strayed (and neither has she she tells me and I believe her). I read so many stories on here. I love them I really do, but I am amazed by the number of cheating stories. It's overwhelming. Of course I have desires, of course I find others attractive, of course I would like sex with someone else, but I am not willing to trade my life, my partner and our future together for that. My first problem is finding stories where love wins or the husband wins. Most guys in the stories are either totally happy to fuck someone's wife and are disrespectful of him or they are total wimps. I would love to find some stories where the husband wakes up after his wife is flirting or dangerously close to cheating and the spark is reignited and he ravages his wife and love is saved. I put on the story ideas the typical lake house where the wife falls for the boss/house owner--what if the hubby woke up just in time and reminded her why she married him and fucked him the first time? Not always with violence either....I know some like him to punch out the guy and that's ok, but maybe he just grabs his wife and without a word fucks the living hell out of her on the vacation as she was getting ready to cheat? I don't know...
I look under the romance section..and there are some good stories, there is, but I wonder if there could be a new section? Like happily married or monogamous or almost cheating?

My main problem is disrespect in so many stories. I have no problem with a loving cuck story. But for me (not trying to yuck your yum) I HATE it when they humiliate or degrade the spouse. Hate it. Just don't be together then (I know....some people get off on being humiliated I guess). My question is why is humiliation such a part of so many stories? Is it the power? Control? Cheating stories don't bother me like that does....it's open cheating (Vows Broken, promises made about killed me) that just kills me. So....there's my first thoughts! I am happy to hear any thoughts!

I just read an amazing series on this site where, over the nine chapters, a married couple worked through their issues and continuously renewed and reaffirmed their love for one another. One of the highlights was the husband and wife sex, which were always written with as much fire, if not more, than their extramarital encounters.

The series is Neighborhood Secrets by fireandlace0533

Here’s the catch: it’s a TG/CD story about a husband’s exploration of his femme side. He and wifey have to work through this new element in their marriage, and her desires come to the fore in the process. It’s entirely possible I lost you at crossdressing, but the series fits what you’re looking for to a T emotionally.

I am a faithful married man--been married over a decade, never strayed (and neither has she she tells me and I believe her). I read so many stories on here. I love them I really do, but I am amazed by the number of cheating stories. It's overwhelming. Of course I have desires, of course I find others attractive, of course I would like sex with someone else, but I am not willing to trade my life, my partner and our future together for that. My first problem is finding stories where love wins or the husband wins. Most guys in the stories are either totally happy to fuck someone's wife and are disrespectful of him or they are total wimps. I would love to find some stories where the husband wakes up after his wife is flirting or dangerously close to cheating and the spark is reignited and he ravages his wife and love is saved. I put on the story ideas the typical lake house where the wife falls for the boss/house owner--what if the hubby woke up just in time and reminded her why she married him and fucked him the first time? Not always with violence either....I know some like him to punch out the guy and that's ok, but maybe he just grabs his wife and without a word fucks the living hell out of her on the vacation as she was getting ready to cheat? I don't know...
I look under the romance section..and there are some good stories, there is, but I wonder if there could be a new section? Like happily married or monogamous or almost cheating?

My main problem is disrespect in so many stories. I have no problem with a loving cuck story. But for me (not trying to yuck your yum) I HATE it when they humiliate or degrade the spouse. Hate it. Just don't be together then (I know....some people get off on being humiliated I guess). My question is why is humiliation such a part of so many stories? Is it the power? Control? Cheating stories don't bother me like that does....it's open cheating (Vows Broken, promises made about killed me) that just kills me. So....there's my first thoughts! I am happy to hear any thoughts!
I’d definitely say that the Romance section is where you’d be likely find a story like the one you are describing.

The reason there are so many cheating stories is likely because many people find their way here because they aren’t fully satisfied in their own relationships (whether that be sexually or otherwise). Like you, I would not throw away my happy marriage just because I don’t get enough sex. That said, it can be fun to come here to explore fantasy, which is what many people do. Like you, there are certain things that I think take it too far, but that is others cup of tea.

I’d definitely say that the Romance section is where you’d be likely find a story like the one you are describing.

The reason there are so many cheating stories is likely because many people find their way here because they aren’t fully satisfied in their own relationships (whether that be sexually or otherwise). Like you, I would not throw away my happy marriage just because I don’t get enough sex. That said, it can be fun to come here to explore fantasy, which is what many people do. Like you, there are certain things that I think take it too far, but that is others cup of tea.
I wish I was a more talented writer! I want someone to write about a husband NOT being a wimp when his wife is disatisfied!

I have to agree with what you've said in particularly how a lot if not most stories may end up with the husband being humiliated or " cucked " so to speak.

I prefer the loving wife stories where the wife is very hesitant and tries her best to keep that prim and proper persona ....... trying her best to remain as that faithful wife but the excitement and spontaneity of the moment was just overwhelming. With her husbands besides her and also just as excited approves and even partipates in the " adventure " with his wife.

These wives often reminds me of my own prim and proper vixen!

I wish I was a more talented writer! I want someone to write about a husband NOT being a wimp when his wife is disatisfied!
Unless you are just a bad writer, I’d encourage you to give it a try. You don’t have to be incredible at writing, but if you have a good idea, people will latch onto it. I’d give it a try if you have something out there that you’d want to read. That’s how I started writing. I found a type of story I didn’t feel like was being well represented, came up with an idea, and started writing. My writing evolved and improved with each story.

I have to agree with what you've said in particularly how a lot if not most stories may end up with the husband being humiliated or " cucked " so to speak.

I prefer the loving wife stories where the wife is very hesitant and tries her best to keep that prim and proper persona ....... trying her best to remain as that faithful wife but the excitement and spontaneity of the moment was just overwhelming. With her husbands besides her and also just as excited approves and even partipates in the " adventure " with his wife.

These wives often reminds me of my own prim and proper vixen!
THANK YOU! Let the prim proper be a total slut for her husband....

Unless you are just a bad writer, I’d encourage you to give it a try. You don’t have to be incredible at writing, but if you have a good idea, people will latch onto it. I’d give it a try if you have something out there that you’d want to read. That’s how I started writing. I found a type of story I didn’t feel like was being well represented, came up with an idea, and started writing. My writing evolved and improved with each story.
Thank you...maybe I will try. I just....I can't be that unusual? I am a very very nice guy. But I am no wimp. I would absolutely FIGHT for my wife. That said, I can be distracted, not give her attention, take her for granted....so I get the stories where she starts to feel something for a man giving her attention...but I want the damn husband to WAKE up and reclaim his wife before it's too late.

Thank you...maybe I will try. I just....I can't be that unusual? I am a very very nice guy. But I am no wimp. I would absolutely FIGHT for my wife. That said, I can be distracted, not give her attention, take her for granted....so I get the stories where she starts to feel something for a man giving her attention...but I want the damn husband to WAKE up and reclaim his wife before it's too late.
You definitely aren’t the only one. Just not sure how many people out there have written it. You can go to the “Story Ideas” thread and post it there. Sometimes authors will write from things they see posted there, or can maybe even direct you to some works that have already been done.

I don't like the cheating or humiliation stories either. Even those like the one you describe where the husband finds and must remind his wife when she's dangerously close to cheating is something I consider cheating. If she's thinking about it, then she's already gone too far, and it's just a matter of time.

I wrote my own main character couple as a cluelessly emotionally dysfunctional geek and his sexy flirting wife. She flirts as a sport to tease men, but never cheated on her husband of 30 years. Then as empty nesters, they both felt the urges of their pre-marriage wild times and decided together to become swingers. They separate sex from love and learn to enjoy giving their spouse those extra experiences they can never have in a monogamous marriage.

I'm not a good writer. So my earlier stories in the series shows how they met and why they behave this way and are admittedly not as good as even my later poorly written stories. But I enjoy writing my characters MY way.

And "Lifestyle Ch 4 Mentors" shows how they are gradually introduced to the idea of swingers. Other stories show some pitfalls of that type of relationship. But the only one which specifically addresses humiliation is "A Hard Lesson" where there's a misunderstanding between them, and she tries to humiliate him. So, readers who hate such swinger stories hate even that hard lesson story. But I thought as I wrote it, he wasn't the one being humiliated, but rather allowing his wife to learn a hard lesson, when the husband encouraged another guy to use her in a way he knew she didn't want. It was a mental power play between them.

I've learned readers who are triggered by such sharing stories never pick out the details which explain it. They gloss over it with their negative reactions.

I write about a swinger couple, and I don't see the husband as a wimp. He gets as much sex as he wants, too.

If the stories you prefer MUST have the husband "saving" his wife from cheating, then that's a particular fetish I'd find troublesome. I don't see the need to "fight" to keep a spouse from cheating.

In my mind, if one of the couple thinks about cheating, then they've already gone too far. By the time the husband or wife is looking longingly at another and starting to set up the opportunity, it's too late. It's only a matter of time before they do it again. The one "fighting" to maintain the marriage and fidelity becomes a puppet of the other. In my opinion, at that point, the spouse needs to stand up for themselves by either saying "Go ahead, but we are now done with the marriage" or "No double standards, so I'm going out to find someone else too."

I disagree. Marriages have ebbs and flows. Sometimes one has taken the other for granted and is reminded that he/she loves and wants their spouse. Also there are preying men (and women) in a lot of the stories--it would be nice if the spouse would show up and remind each other WHY they fell in love (and lust) in the first place. Swinging with respect is not what I am talking about. Both people eyes wide open is not wimpy--that's not what I mean. I just really dislike it when a spouse humiliates their partner. I know some people like that, but I absolutely hate it. Thinking about cheating and it's "already too far"? That sure seems harsh. A bad time in a marriage (maybe someone is traveling a lot for work or working long hours or reoccupied with something) and the other is getting a lot of attention from someone with bad intentions.....then the spouse "Wakes up" and gives their spouse what they need. I don't know what would be troublesome about that scenario?
Marriage is hard and sometimes we have to fight for our marriage....this is very normal.

@montanaboy12. You’ve got the bones for a good story. Just write it! You have the vision. Make it happen. I’d love to read something like that. It’s out of the ordinary on this site for sure!

I’m in your same boat. Have the outline but cant seem to get the story out (I’ve actually written the first Chap.) especially the “naughty” parts!

One of these days.

I disagree. Marriages have ebbs and flows. Sometimes one has taken the other for granted and is reminded that he/she loves and wants their spouse. Also there are preying men (and women) in a lot of the stories--it would be nice if the spouse would show up and remind each other WHY they fell in love (and lust) in the first place. Swinging with respect is not what I am talking about. Both people eyes wide open is not wimpy--that's not what I mean. I just really dislike it when a spouse humiliates their partner. I know some people like that, but I absolutely hate it. Thinking about cheating and it's "already too far"? That sure seems harsh. A bad time in a marriage (maybe someone is traveling a lot for work or working long hours or reoccupied with something) and the other is getting a lot of attention from someone with bad intentions.....then the spouse "Wakes up" and gives their spouse what they need. I don't know what would be troublesome about that scenario?
Marriage is hard and sometimes we have to fight for our marriage....this is very normal.
Yes, there are guys out there who are predators.

It's one thing to engage in flirting and being pursued while resisting temptation. But it's another when the spouse is contemplating following through with cheating. If things are going badly with their spouse, the first honest step would be to say something to their spouse. If they can't talk about their problems, then the relationship is probably going to die a slower death.

So, still in my opinion, if one or the other is actively setting up an opportunity to cheat, that's where I would draw a line. If they are dropping hints or leaving a trail to follow that they plan to cheat, they're just pulling the strings on their puppet. The spouse who fights for that one will find themselves having to fight in the future again, and again, every time the one gets bored.

Marriage is hard. And it's amazing the ways I've seen some fail, or the abuses I've known some to put up with in their spouse's behavior. Humiliation or abusive Dom/sub relationships don't usually start out that way. They sometimes start with one getting bored and pushing the limits of the other. EDIT: So just it depends on how much their spouse takes and fights to save the marriage as to how far down that rabbit hole their relationship devolves.

But as HumpDayHoratio said, write your story the way you want it. That's what I do. And don't take the nay-sayers or low ratings too seriously. Take their input and try to learn to write the next episode better!

Last edited:

have you looked in, "Loving Wives"? Lots of stories there.

Also, remember, this is a porn site so it's NOT going to reflect "normal" society in any way, shape or form.

What you're reading is people's fantasies, not necessarily their real life.

@montanaboy12 it might prove wonderfully cathartic to write out what you find yourself imagining...

We are all so delightfully multifaceted, and life is such a unique adventure for each of us... writing the relationship and interaction that speaks to you, and FOR you, seems an adventure of its own, and one you and your wife (knowingly or not) might benefit from in real ways.

I cannot speak for anyone other than myself. What I CAN say is that ideas about what marriage means and is for each couple, and what the definintions of cheating/straying may be within them, are as unique and/or expansive as the people within them.

I have taken to considering those foundational and prioritized intimate relationships (FAR exceeding merely sexual interactions and engagement) as those beautifully healthy tethers.

Whether they are singular (monogamy) or plural (polyamory) and how they define and perceive expectations and parameters and guidelines for any and all interactions is within their own prioritized "bubble"...

What I have come to understand more significantly is that there is nothing FOR ME that is more liscious and luxuriously freeing than having that tether from which any and all things can flow. Alternatively, lacking such a tether, the degree and sense of emptiness and aimless wandering finds no respite or relief. Without that (those) deeply attached and connected foundations, any/all searching sincerely has no HOME.

I believe that one of the reasons incestuous themes are so prevalent is because the expectation within such expressions is that there is a genuine love and sense of regard and permanence built in. Literally no one will unconditionally and thoroughly love us as our own family may...

While some of us have yearnings and desires that would be tantalizing and titillating in storied conveyance-- it is likely nothing more than a storied exploration for the very reason that our own real lives (and loves) would be too great a cost to pay... yet we find ourselves seeking as that real life lacks the connection, depth, and intimacy we genuinely crave.

All of which is to say, if you cannot write nor read things here with her (and vice versa) --- the reality of your unmet needs and or cravings/desires would potentially be altered if you actually offered/found what you seek within the relationship you already have.

Were my spouse able to be what I wished/wanted/needed-- I would be living and thriving as I wished, and have no reason to seek anything on my own or in secret.

Ine path toward living more openly, honestly, and deeply connected to the relationship(s) I already have is to make the conscious choice to BE that partner that I know they are wishing for/seeking. When needs are fulfilled and cedtain hunger and/or thirsts quenched- it can be a further opportunity for deeper connection and engagement within that particular tether.

For ME, all of my yummy pink bits strictly engage deeply and with sincere intimate value and freedom only when there is a tether. Any solely physical entertainment is entirely lacking joy, meaning, satisfaction, and bliss without that.

When my wife and I discussed and talked of her fantasy about being with her crush, I made it clear that even an iota of him (or her) attempting to disrespect or dominate me would not be a good thing. She felt the same way and he turned out to be really cool.
I understand and respect if other people feel otherwise though.

Side action of any kind isn’t for everyone. I been involved with that and come to realize you have to be 100% sure this is something both parties want to do. My current relationship wouldn’t survive if we did something like that.

Side action of any kind isn’t for everyone. I been involved with that and come to realize you have to be 100% sure this is something both parties want to do. My current relationship wouldn’t survive if we did something like that.
I think this is wise, and the use of the term "side action" is vital. I know that for me, the best and only means by which any additional person/people are involved are when they are INCLUSIVE- not aside from but in conjunction with. Maintaining the tethers of connection are paramount

I don’t want to pretend to know what goes on into anyone’s mind, but, some men are generally turned on by the unfaithfulness of their wife. And if she is also into it, meaning consenting adults, there is nothing wrong with it.

Why do some men go further and are also turned on by being degraded by their cuckoldress or her lovers, again, I don’t know. But I believe that most couples that are into this lifestyle usually enjoy great open and deep meaningful communications. If no one is hurt or feels that they are taken advantage of in the relationship then, who are we to judge their sexual preferences? 🤔

You should try to write yourself the story you are looking for.

I have been married for 30 years. Never cheated and enjoyed my wife treated her like queen. I have always been the tough guy the one who would tie her up when she wanted it. well now 30 years later i want a little more. I dont want to cheat with a woman but I have taken up some crossdressing. I came out to her about my crossdressing and she has accepted it. I let her read what i wrote on here and most of that has to do with bi sex on my part. I do want to be a sissy husband and i do want to be humiliated. She has slowly moved along I even got her to peg me one time. I guess everyone is different.

Back