So here goes.....real life vs stories...

I am a faithful married man--been married over a decade, never strayed (and neither has she she tells me and I believe her). I read so many stories on here. I love them I really do, but I am amazed by the number of cheating stories. It's overwhelming. Of course I have desires, of course I find others attractive, of course I would like sex with someone else, but I am not willing to trade my life, my partner and our future together for that. My first problem is finding stories where love wins or the husband wins. Most guys in the stories are either totally happy to fuck someone's wife and are disrespectful of him or they are total wimps. I would love to find some stories where the husband wakes up after his wife is flirting or dangerously close to cheating and the spark is reignited and he ravages his wife and love is saved. I put on the story ideas the typical lake house where the wife falls for the boss/house owner--what if the hubby woke up just in time and reminded her why she married him and fucked him the first time? Not always with violence either....I know some like him to punch out the guy and that's ok, but maybe he just grabs his wife and without a word fucks the living hell out of her on the vacation as she was getting ready to cheat? I don't know...
I look under the romance section..and there are some good stories, there is, but I wonder if there could be a new section? Like happily married or monogamous or almost cheating?

My main problem is disrespect in so many stories. I have no problem with a loving cuck story. But for me (not trying to yuck your yum) I HATE it when they humiliate or degrade the spouse. Hate it. Just don't be together then (I know....some people get off on being humiliated I guess). My question is why is humiliation such a part of so many stories? Is it the power? Control? Cheating stories don't bother me like that does....it's open cheating (Vows Broken, promises made about killed me) that just kills me. So....there's my first thoughts! I am happy to hear any thoughts!
The stories are all fantasy and are not real. Very, very few are true. 99.99999% of the stories are fantasy.

The stories are all fantasy and are not real. Very, very few are true. 99.99999% of the stories are fantasy.
I'd agree that the vast majority of erotic stories here, including those in the "Loving Wives" category, are just that- stories. Fabrications. Imaginings of the author's mind. However, we are all products of our own experiences. Our real lives inform us and influence what we write about. True with mainstream authors, equally true here. I'd say there are a good number of stories here that reflect the actual experiences of the writers, though these are still in the minority. It's easier to relate one's own experiences, as wild or improbable as they may seem to others, when they are told in a setting of fictional characters and situations. There's the plausible deniability thing going on. "No one would believe this actually happened to me, or that I would want to do this. But if I put it in a context of a fictional story, I don't have to worry about being labeled a freak or pervert by someone I know. And to anyone who reads my tales, well, they're just stories." I have the feeling there are many actual happenings in people's lives that are related in the stories we enjoy here. It's a great opportunity to tell everyone out there just how kinky we really are, without having to actually come out and say that. Unless that's your jam, in which case, fire away!

Back