Looking in Billings MT

FLB4LIF3

Adventurous
32 bi male looking for guys girls or couples to chat and eventually more. I love to talk to others about kinky fantasies or real life experiences. I'm into a lot of taboo subjects so don't be ashamed. My top current kinks are gangbang/cumdumps, big toys/cocks deep in asses or pussies, all combinations of group sex, watersports, uncut cocks, and guys shooting huge loads. Id love to experience more bisexual group play. My ultimate fantasy is to be gangbanged by at least 10 guys with dicks of all shapes and sizes. I wonder if there's a noticeable difference in how each cock fits and feels inside me.

32 bi male looking for guys girls or couples to chat and eventually more. I love to talk to others about kinky fantasies or real life experiences. I'm into a lot of taboo subjects so don't be ashamed. My top current kinks are gangbang/cumdumps, big toys/cocks deep in asses or pussies, all combinations of group sex, watersports, uncut cocks, and guys shooting huge loads. Id love to experience more bisexual group play. My ultimate fantasy is to be gangbanged by at least 10 guys with dicks of all shapes and sizes. I wonder if there's a noticeable difference in how each cock fits and feels inside me.
Wow! You are into a lot of stuff….. good job, I’m in 406 as well but not near Billings.
I in my 70’s and have bi curious for the past few years. Not sure where it started or why, but it happened after being straight all my life.
I found this forum which help’s because I’ve no one to share it with and discovered there a whole lot of us out there.

I'm in the Kalispell area. I've been pleased at how many other men in the area like to suck cocks. I've been surprised at the fact married men tend to swallow cum more than single guys do. I'm sure I have had over a hundred different cocks in my mouth locally, and more than a few in my ass.

Attachments

• 119180359.jpg
    119180359.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 12
Wow I'm jealous! I'd love to taste all those different loads. Finding a guy that meets my criteria seems it might be impossible. So disappointing lol

Back