32 f married secretly looking for a dom/master/owner

S

subslut_daisy

About myself

My real name is Amisha desai and i am from Mumbai, India.
I come from a wealthy business joint family from the gujju community.
Brought up in a joint family and you can consider me to be a rich spoit brat.

I have always been a bubby, outgoing sassy girl. the one who is nice to all and secretive about herself.
I have studies fashion design and have always been a bright student also in other activities. The eye candy types you can say. The very much ideal daughter, sister, friend and student.

I am now 32 and married since 2 years but like always i have been maintaining myself well. My fashion studies help me to carry myself and dress nicely and the spending on parlors and clothes support my personality.

Being 32 i have always been told i look much younger and tbh i can be easily mistaken to be model or something - my clothing and high status supports my looks for that mistake which many people make.

Though my fair skin and figure of 34c 28 36 gives men a hard time, I am decent housewife from the high class society.
With 5.4" and 60 kgs or 132 lbs - i carry myself cofidently.
I have long black hair and black eyes but i keep experimenting with my looks, hair, lens and clothes.

I was working in my fathers company after taking some experience outside and then joined my husband's company. But now i am just home enjoying myself.
Now a housewife staying with my husband in a joint family.

I go out with my girlfriends, shop, parlors, kitty parties and all.
The typical rich housewife with all privileges and when i go out i know i give a hard time to men and yes my friends are do jealous of my looks.
I like watching movies, series and chit chatting with friends.

More About myself

My Other Side - Daisy
I call this part of as Daisy. This is the secret life or sluty side of me which is known to few of my friends, bf's doms, masters , owners and men with whom i have been with.

My family, In laws, Husband and even some of my past bf's (who were nice) are unknown to this part of me.

I want someone who can treat me like a slut and make feel whorish.
call me sluty names and humiliate me laughing like "haha"
i like to please and serve men and be their cumdump whore slut

Why Daisy
Doms and Owners did called my like slut, bitch and other such names but not every place its possible to call out such words.
Also those who treated me like pet gave me a pet name like they would ideally do for a real bitch.
So daisy is the name that most of men called me by and hence i am using daisy as my name .
This makes me feel sluty submissive more easily.

My Brief Experiences

Beginnning
I was always curious about sex and with age i started getting involved with men.
I always loved enjoying attention from men and that le smiling, teasing and flirting with boys.
My 1st bf was when i was 16 and at that time i had never planned or thought that things will turn out this way.
Back then i was recultant even for a blowjob but then ended up doing it to save my virginity till 18.

Limits Pushed
I started enjoying pleasing him and then he started controlling. Blowjobs grew more frequent and from reluctance to swallowing cum, it was natural for me to swallow cum after sucking a man. bf;s changed and i started getting involved with more dom and controlling men.

I dont know was i so sluty submissive from beggining or i was trained and transformed into it ? share it in your comments

More Sluty
the taste of sex and feeling of pleasing a man made me act more wild and sluty and unsleahed the sluty side of me.

bf who were nice and gentle - i couldnt be with them , i wanted someone who is mean and make me feel sluty... those who got that turned from bf to masters and owners.

being from a conservative background i was dressing nicely but started teasing more men and having sex with more men. they started making me dress more sluty and then again what was considered taboo or something i can never do ... because a causal thing.

i started enjoying show off my skin, wearing revealing clothes and pleasing mean and being more sluty and submissive for them.

Secretly Used Totally
This all was secret and hidden from my family but i was being a real wild slut
and Owners and Doms made me more that i could even think of.

I have mad many relationships and its very embarrassing to say but there were owners who used me like anything.
i have dressed so sluty that many time the on lookers felt ashamed

i have literally fulfilled so many fantasises and had sex in any place you can think of. be it theater, cars, malls, parking lots differnt places in house, on furtniture, etc etc..

i hve been gangbaned, threesoms blowjobs, rimjobs , i have done all. got all my holes used and have been cummed on all over my body.
i have pleased owner , theri friends , even their fmily memebrs.
some even made me pay them and buy things and even pimped me, and i let me do it to please them.

Numbers
i dont know should i feel totally sluty or ahsmed about all this but i needed to tell it here so that the master i am looking for knows me well.

with all these experiences till now i have ben fucked by atleast 250-300 men, dont know the exact count because i was blindfolded sometimes.

sucked more than 700-800 differnt cocks and i guess 150 men must have fucked my ass.

and this is what i still hate the most and this humilaites me the most but i have also given rimjobs - again i was blindfolded or passed out - so dont know the exact count but the number must be around 450-500

youngest man i have served is 15 and oldest is 79. and i have been with men accorros races and countries. that is because of times when i travelled with master or when i travelled to serve them.

Why Am I Here?

I am here secretly and looking for a secret online master/owner/dom who can call me sluty names and make me feel sluty.

someone who can treat as his slut, and degrade humilate and exploit me.

use me and make me pleaase and serve him while i make him everyday.

i want to be a secret online slut where i am being used and pleasing a man.

to live the sluty side of me, secretly.

but for that i want someone who can know me and understand me -

Know me, Understand me then Use me for your pleasure

I am married and secretly ehre using this site in the incognito mode.

i cant use any other apps and if you are one who is eager or despereate then i am not for you.

i want someone who can let me submit on my own and once you start using me here and start getting pleased while i serve you then we can move to goolge hangouts.

men who ask for pics /videos and all - i can do it all but it will take time to build trust.

i am not someone who can call pig/worthless/useless or dumb - that turns me off and that is not what i am.
i am not a cheap roadside slut.

i am the high class hot rich wife secretly here to be used by you . you can make me feel sluty but not low class- i think u know the difference

pleaase always call me sluty names and degrade humiliate insult, make feel sluty used and humiliate on facts rather than making any assumptions.

and if you are interestd to be a long term master nad get pleased by my daily and prepared to cum everyday then know what i can do --

What can i do here

we will start by chatting here. but remember to call sluty names and humiliate me by laughing like "haha"

your sluty names and "haha" - those words make me feel you are laughing and treating me like your slut which makes me sluty submissive.
and that is the reason i am here. so pleaase whenver you text me - use sluty names and "haha"...

we can chat here and you cna know all about me.... i am ready to share all baout my life with you, -it maybe personal family, financial, past, realtionships, even my dark secrets.

if you want you can share about your life. we can talk about daily things as well while i please you all times.

i can play as your live in pet slut and serve and please you in different ways.

limits & kinks- pleaase respect them so we both are on same page.
i am not into force, bondage or blackmail unless you blackmail me with your cock or we are in a rp. but you can cum in my mouth, face, tits and inside me also.

not into incest or blood/scat or pain. but you can spank me slap but please dont be too hard.

and pleae dont talk about my husband or family. its all secret and i like things as close as to reality. you can though add your friends and family or talk about them and i'll please and serve them .

i am not into toys or rope or any machines rather use your body. but you can fuck me in all holes.

not into breeding or toilet stuff.. but if want you can piss in my mouth ... be slow so that i can drink it without dropping... and if you wana be fast or give golden shower then we will use bathroom.

not into women - only straight men
also i am not into punishment or tasks or instruction play but...

you can fuck my tits and my ass and i know many of you want to get their cock sucked by after fucking my vagina or my ass and i'll do it for you .

not into shit stuff but i can give you give you rimjobs.
this is something i hate the most and its the most humiliating thing but if you want it . i'll even lick your ass and please you .

Some Rp's

roles can be where i am in a much more stronger powerful position that you are.
i can be a hot rich married housewife or a businesswoman or an actress or a famous fitness model/doctor/lawyer...

someone who is rich, hot , powerful and stong and you can be any age... though if you are younger its really a turn on.

a gardner, janitor, college going guy, intern, strager in mall, gym, flight attendant, waiter, salesman or anything esle you can think of.

and in all roles you slowly slowly make me your secret cumdump whore..
i want to see how can you use degrade humilate exploit me...

we can even take a movie plot and twist the roles and scenes.

but its all about where without any flirt, blackmail or force...
where you dont even apporoach me but let me approach you and then flirt and slwoly manipulate and make me submit on my own and turn the hot rich married lady into your secret cumdump whore..

depending upon i am married or single in rp we can change settling but i want you to be very very mean ..
to start pushing my limits and making me please and serve you in different places.. making me dress sluty to making me buy hitng for you and pay you.
with time my clothes getting mroe slutier and you start using me more for your pleasure...
from showing me off to your friends to using me in front of them and then making me please and serve them
making me pay you and you moving with me and using me as your live in pet slut or making me come at your home and be your domestic cumdump whore.

secretly i let and make excuses to please you and you leave no chance to exploit me, texting me when i am with family and frieends for a movie or lunch and i have to come and please you in the mall changing room or in parking lots.

i am the kind of slut that will go beyond way to please you, booking you and your friends if u want on the same flight /hotel where i am oging for a holiday or wedding with my friends /family and secretly pleasing you there.

you even make me travel to differnt cities whereyou can opening dress me sluty and share and start to pimp as well. also in my hometown but secretly.

i think now you know how mcuh i am eager to please and serve you master...

I want that dirty little pussy. I have a nice big cock waiting just for your slutty cunt..want to cum over you and fill your tight pussy full of my big cock

Three threads
Four posts
Five replies
With out counting on your older alts with similar meed,
It's high time you realise people see through the charade of men posting as women

Let me treat you my bitch,

I'll be there to serve you in mumbai itself, I'm here I'll fuck you bitch like a dog , i can be nasty and wild with giving my slave a big cock with great stamina, as I'm younger to you I'll be the bad ass is your pussy

Hey Daisy maybe we should try some slutty RP and see if you can be my private lil whore.

Back