Slut looking for some online playmates

Always looking for men who would like to chat and play. Men who like using a slut like me hard and rough. Using me or your pleasure and not caring about mine as you use my holes for your pleasure. Men who like using me for themselves or even shar me with your friends so they take pleasure from my holes as well. Not caring to leave me there used and leaking of cummmm when done and you only coming back when you need to use me again.

Always looking for men who would like to chat and play. Men who like using a slut like me hard and rough. Using me or your pleasure and not caring about mine as you use my holes for your pleasure. Men who like using me for themselves or even shar me with your friends so they take pleasure from my holes as well. Not caring to leave me there used and leaking of cummmm when done and you only coming back when you need to use me again.
Pmed you definitely looking for someone to play with

Hi I am a 66 year old guy in the UK. I am the founder and events coordinator of the Bridge Club which is basically a group of older guys who get together to gangbang single females. We have had a few meets and hopefully many more. Four or five of us will take a girl and bang her for a couple of hours all bareback. We leave the issue of birth control to the girl. So far no breeding but sure it will happen .
There is an agreement between the members that if any girl gets knocked up myself will take responsibility for the pregnancy. No termination allowed.

Sent a DM with some details of a raunchy, cum-slut fantasy I enjoy. Love talking about nasty fantasies of women who enjoy being used like a cum rag and left. Knowing it will likely happen again.

Hi there, I’m rock hard reading your add, I can’t wait to fill your every hole and have my cum dripping out, message me back so I can fuck you like the cumslut you are

Anytime x just message me

Absofukinlutely 😏

Geographically its not achievable as im closer to the original Perth than the Australian version 💁🏻‍♂️

Sxting-pics-vids
No problem 👌🏼

Nice wee view eh the Forth then…💁🏻‍♂️
Your 30-45 away fi me 👍🏼
Im in Stirling
With an even wee’r view eh the Forth 😂

Whats the script with your bridge club
Just curious, thats all
The Bridge Club is basically half a dozen older guys. We were hoping to attract couples but no successs.
We have managed four gangbangs though with two different women. One all bare and the other all safe

The Bridge Club is basically half a dozen older guys. We were hoping to attract couples but no successs.
We have managed four gangbangs though with two different women. One all bare and the other all safe
Cool 👌🏼
Good luck, hope it goes well
Sounds fun 😏

hit me up if your looking for more playmates, would love to ravage those holes anytime we can
Where are you located Mike. The procedure is I do a verification meet with new potential members. Just a coffee and a chat and if everything goes well then you become a full member and eligible for invites to group meets.

I’m available

Back