Looking for fun

cockslut4use

Virgin
Life has gotten in the way and I haven't been able to get online for a while, but aching to play more and find new playmates who love using a slut like me.

I am a 40 year old female. Shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, 5ft6, 36c tits and a shaved cunt.
Love being used and fucked by big hard rough cocks. Stretching my cunt wider and deeper as I am used for others pleasure.

Hope there are like minded people out there eager to play especially if they have big hard cocks and know how to use them.

Life has gotten in the way and I haven't been able to get online for a while, but aching to play more and find new playmates who love using a slut like me.

I am a 40 year old female. Shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, 5ft6, 36c tits and a shaved cunt.
Love being used and fucked by big hard rough cocks. Stretching my cunt wider and deeper as I am used for others pleasure.

Hope there are like minded people out there eager to play especially if they have big hard cocks and know how to use them.
By all means, please DM if you would like to chat!

Hi CockSlut, I would love to play with u, get back to me and let’s start something, my cock is ready and waiting to fill you up

If you're still interested, send me a message. I'm always on the lookout to play with new personalities off Lit, especially when they like being used like you do. I'm hard just from reading the description of your body. Has to be devoured.

I presume this is roleplay, and not real life? If real life, give us your approximate location

Here for you 😈

You sound absolutely delightful, PM me if you want to chat sometime

Would love to help you. Pm if like

PM me. Let’s chat.

Im 37 m Australia. Tall dark hair green eyes, athletic and hung, would love to chat? X

https://ibb.co/zxWJsKf
https://ibb.co/RbkR3HS

Wish you were in Tasmania

Back