Lindsey's Lusty Lounge

Just wow,these are some of the sexiest pics I've seen here.
Very mysterious and unbelievably arousing,I'll save some of these pics to look at later,please continue to show more I'm sure we'd all appreciate it!

With some encouragement from my Dom I've started my own thread. First ever yay! I hope to pop in regularly and post pics (if people like it)...maybe take requests. We'll see! Please leave comments and not PM's. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy! :)

*Please keep these images just here in the thread

I had one more.....

Beautiful! :rose:

Gorgeous! Your Dom is very lucky, as are we now. Thank you for sharing. Would love to see you from behind bent over on all fours:devil:

hmmmmmm very very nice portfolio of pics so far

but i see the name is humiliation girl :devil:.... hmm so its got me thinking that maybe some pics on that theme ...
perhaps some public pics
naughty pics pics where you may almost get caught in public ???:devil: and it does say LUSTY

in public with a Butt plug ???

hmmmmmm very very nice portfolio of pics so far

but i see the name is humiliation girl :devil:.... hmm so its got me thinking that maybe some pics on that theme ...
perhaps some public pics
naughty pics pics where you may almost get caught in public ???:devil: and it does say LUSTY

in public with a Butt plug ???

haha well that just went 0-60 in no time....I'll keep that suggestion in mind...i don't quite have a good plug for that...

I've gotten a few requests for these. Looks like you're all ass men...;)

Last edited:
Just to clarify. I have a dom. He likes to share. But this thread is not about him (even if he pops up now and then). It's about me! :) And your satisfaction of course ;) I'm enjoying the comments.

Then just keep doing what you're doing and we'll keep the comments coming. Lovely pics so far. :kiss:

Back